Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Why do you support Hillary?

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 7
 [ 132 posts ] 
Why do you support Hillary?
Author Message
hackenslashLime TordUser avatarPosts: 2353Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 am
Steelmage99Posts: 165Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 am Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

tuxbox wrote:
This is what Clinton thinks of blacks and Muslims: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637

It’s no brain surgery, but the media have long failed to provide a clear credible answer. They are unable to come up with an answer or don’t like the answer that’s staring them in the face. The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.




Have you read the mail you are linking to?

Does this resemble anything previously written by HRC when it comes to choice of words and the like?*
Is her grasp of German and French good enough to use those words?
Have you even looked at who sent this mail and to whom?
While I do not question that this email was found on HRCs mail server, are there any indications that this was written by HRC or someone endorsed with representing her ?



*I mean, for the love of all that is sacred, look at these first three paragraphs of said mail;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"“Men never do evil so fully and cheerfully as when they do it out of conscience.” (Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662)

That Frau Schmerkel – who has ordered the blitz banlieue-ization of Dunkeldeutschland & its surrounding vassal states, even though she herself has reached the conclusion that masses of Muslims have brought nothing but massive misery to the Heimat – has gone completely bonkers was already evident from her Monty Pythonesque energy policy. Have a listen to a comedy clip with English-language subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e2U2cYcPro.

Germany’s energy policy manages to harm the environment and cripple the German economy at the same time……….. That’s yet another example of German gawd-awful Gutmenscherei, more aptly described as Vollidioterei – which is set to do more ever-lasting damage to the whole of Europe than all other previous German extremist ideologies combined. Normally, I would look for corroborating evidence in the local media, but the only thing you can learn from the German press is that there are 50 ways to tell a ludicrous lie about Mama Merkel & her Multikulti Morass."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anybody seriously suggesting that this is written by Hillary Clinton?
Blunder that theists make all the time;

Pretending to know what other people think.
Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:56 am
thenexttodiePosts: 795Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Bill Ivy to Clinton Campaign chairman John Podesta in an email sent on March 13th.

And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking


Anyone have any ideas as to what Clinton and her campaign staff could do to help keep her supporters compliant and unaware? Their collusion with news media and the Department of Justice seems to have worked to keep your unawareness levels high. But your compliance levels are to low, see. That's not good.
“..the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” Tolstoy
Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:05 am
thenexttodiePosts: 795Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

hackenslash wrote:More on Trump:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-uneart ... d=29868172


Obviously you have never heard of Bill Clinton or anything about a pedophile island. That is good. Your level of unawareness is high.
“..the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” Tolstoy
Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:17 am
thenexttodiePosts: 795Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Steelmage99 wrote:Is anybody seriously suggesting that this is written by Hillary Clinton?


It's an email received by John Podesta, probably written by one of his henchmen.
“..the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” Tolstoy
Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:42 am
hackenslashLime TordUser avatarPosts: 2353Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

thenexttodie wrote:
hackenslash wrote:More on Trump:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-uneart ... d=29868172


Obviously you have never heard of Bill Clinton or anything about a pedophile island. That is good. Your level of unawareness is high.


For your next trick, you can explain how anything concerning Bill Clinton is relevant to the fact that Trump's a suppurating boil on the rectum of humanity.
Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 pm
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 765Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

thenexttodie wrote:
Steelmage99 wrote:Is anybody seriously suggesting that this is written by Hillary Clinton?


It's an email received by John Podesta,

As one of 24 people. Now if I send you an email does that mean you condone what I'd written?

probably written by one of his henchmen.

Or probably not. Conjecture, pure and simple.

Obviously you have never heard of Bill Clinton or anything about a pedophile island. That is good. Your level of unawareness is high.

Lets pretend all those stories are real; would you rather have your candidate married to a person connected to Jeffery Epstein, the pedophile island and Lolita Express like Hillary Clinton, or have your candidate be the person connected directly to Jeffery Epstein, the pedophile island and Lolita Express like Donald Trump.
Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 pm
thenexttodiePosts: 795Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

hackenslash wrote:
For your next trick, you can explain how anything concerning Bill Clinton is relevant to the fact that Trump's a suppurating boil on the rectum of humanity.


How would this help you be unaware and compliant? I don't understand. Don't you support Hillary?
“..the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” Tolstoy
Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:37 pm
thenexttodiePosts: 795Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Visaki wrote:
Lets pretend all those stories are real; would you rather have your candidate married to a person connected to Jeffery Epstein, the pedophile island and Lolita Express like Hillary Clinton, or have your candidate be the person connected directly to Jeffery Epstein, the pedophile island and Lolita Express like Donald Trump.


How are they not real?
“..the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” Tolstoy
Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:49 pm
tuxboxLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 amLocation: Vero Beach Gender: Tree

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Steelmage99 wrote:
Have you read the mail you are linking to?

Does this resemble anything previously written by HRC when it comes to choice of words and the like?*
Is her grasp of German and French good enough to use those words?
Have you even looked at who sent this mail and to whom?
While I do not question that this email was found on HRCs mail server, are there any indications that this was written by HRC or someone endorsed with representing her ?



*I mean, for the love of all that is sacred, look at these first three paragraphs of said mail;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"“Men never do evil so fully and cheerfully as when they do it out of conscience.” (Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662)

That Frau Schmerkel – who has ordered the blitz banlieue-ization of Dunkeldeutschland & its surrounding vassal states, even though she herself has reached the conclusion that masses of Muslims have brought nothing but massive misery to the Heimat – has gone completely bonkers was already evident from her Monty Pythonesque energy policy. Have a listen to a comedy clip with English-language subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e2U2cYcPro.

Germany’s energy policy manages to harm the environment and cripple the German economy at the same time……….. That’s yet another example of German gawd-awful Gutmenscherei, more aptly described as Vollidioterei – which is set to do more ever-lasting damage to the whole of Europe than all other previous German extremist ideologies combined. Normally, I would look for corroborating evidence in the local media, but the only thing you can learn from the German press is that there are 50 ways to tell a ludicrous lie about Mama Merkel & her Multikulti Morass."




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anybody seriously suggesting that this is written by Hillary Clinton?



Some are saying it was Hillary while others are saying it was John Podesta. The story has been blacked out by the main stream media. Here are two other links that I could find.

http://megynkelly.org/180263/hillary-clinton-calls-blacks-professional-never-do-wells/

http://cincinnatiwire.com/2016/10/wikileaks-reveals-hillary-clintons-racist-remarks-about-blacks/
"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." ~ Thomas Paine
Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:53 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 826Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

tuxbox wrote:Some are saying it was Hillary while others are saying it was John Podesta. The story has been blacked out by the main stream media. Here are two other links that I could find.

http://megynkelly.org/180263/hillary-clinton-calls-blacks-professional-never-do-wells/

http://cincinnatiwire.com/2016/10/wikileaks-reveals-hillary-clintons-racist-remarks-about-blacks/

Does this websites reflect Megyn Kelly thoughts on the matter? If so, what does she think? This quote from the link?
And Clinton is right. Most Liberal blacks are professional never do well. Black Liberals are little princesses, who have a ham under each arm and bitch about not having bread.
"Slavery is morally ok" -
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" -
Public information messages from the League of Reason's christians
Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:09 pm
tuxboxLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 amLocation: Vero Beach Gender: Tree

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

MarsCydonia wrote:
tuxbox wrote:Some are saying it was Hillary while others are saying it was John Podesta. The story has been blacked out by the main stream media. Here are two other links that I could find.

http://megynkelly.org/180263/hillary-clinton-calls-blacks-professional-never-do-wells/

http://cincinnatiwire.com/2016/10/wikileaks-reveals-hillary-clintons-racist-remarks-about-blacks/

Does this websites reflect Megyn Kelly thoughts on the matter? If so, what does she think? This quote from the link?
And Clinton is right. Most Liberal blacks are professional never do well. Black Liberals are little princesses, who have a ham under each arm and bitch about not having bread.



Probably not considering this an "unofficial website of Megyn Kelly.
"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." ~ Thomas Paine
Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:10 pm
Steelmage99Posts: 165Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 am Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

tuxbox wrote:
Steelmage99 wrote:
Have you read the mail you are linking to?

Does this resemble anything previously written by HRC when it comes to choice of words and the like?*
Is her grasp of German and French good enough to use those words?
Have you even looked at who sent this mail and to whom?
While I do not question that this email was found on HRCs mail server, are there any indications that this was written by HRC or someone endorsed with representing her ?



*I mean, for the love of all that is sacred, look at these first three paragraphs of said mail;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"“Men never do evil so fully and cheerfully as when they do it out of conscience.” (Blaise Pascal, 1623-1662)

That Frau Schmerkel – who has ordered the blitz banlieue-ization of Dunkeldeutschland & its surrounding vassal states, even though she herself has reached the conclusion that masses of Muslims have brought nothing but massive misery to the Heimat – has gone completely bonkers was already evident from her Monty Pythonesque energy policy. Have a listen to a comedy clip with English-language subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e2U2cYcPro.

Germany’s energy policy manages to harm the environment and cripple the German economy at the same time……….. That’s yet another example of German gawd-awful Gutmenscherei, more aptly described as Vollidioterei – which is set to do more ever-lasting damage to the whole of Europe than all other previous German extremist ideologies combined. Normally, I would look for corroborating evidence in the local media, but the only thing you can learn from the German press is that there are 50 ways to tell a ludicrous lie about Mama Merkel & her Multikulti Morass."




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anybody seriously suggesting that this is written by Hillary Clinton?



Some are saying it was Hillary while others are saying it was John Podesta. The story has been blacked out by the main stream media. Here are two other links that I could find.

http://megynkelly.org/180263/hillary-clinton-calls-blacks-professional-never-do-wells/

http://cincinnatiwire.com/2016/10/wikileaks-reveals-hillary-clintons-racist-remarks-about-blacks/



I am truly dumbfounded by your lack of skepticism and critical thinking skills.
Blunder that theists make all the time;

Pretending to know what other people think.
Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:10 pm
tuxboxLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 amLocation: Vero Beach Gender: Tree

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Steelmage99 wrote:I am truly dumbfounded by your lack of skepticism and critical thinking skills.



:D Have fun with that!
"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." ~ Thomas Paine
Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:51 pm
hackenslashLime TordUser avatarPosts: 2353Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

thenexttodie wrote:How would this help you be unaware and compliant?


What are you blathering about? Is Bill Clinton running for president?

I don't understand.


And you think this is news to us?

Don't you support Hillary?


What does that have to do with Trump being a serial sexual predator and probable child rapist?
Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:46 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2558Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

tux,

Full understanding for the fact that you wouldn't want to vote for Hillary.

But if hypothetically you were forced to vote for either Hillary or Trump, what would you vote for? (Feel free to decline to answer. :) )

Personally, in recent years, I've had a tendency to vote "against" things rather than for others.
Things in Denmark are of course much different. We don't really have a president, just a prime minister.
We basically vote for a whole party, and there's usually around 10 parties in "congress" at any time. However, our "congress" is still to a large extent pretty much divided into two blocks (which in terms of economic policy are slightly similar to Dems and Reps. Not so much in terms of "moral" policy, though), and I think I'd generally want to make sure that either block doesn't get too much power.

So what will you be voting when the time comes, if I may ask? Will you be voting for Untrustworthy or Insane? Or Inconsequential? Or maybe you won't vote for any of the presidential candidates at all, and just all the other elections instead?

Maybe you've already said what you're going to do, but this thread has become a bit of a mess, so I may have missed it.

As for me, if I lived in the US, I'd most definitely vote for Hillary in spite of the fact that she is shady as hell, mired in scandals, and totally entangled in political and economical interests that are very problematic, and in spite of the fact that she'd in all likelihood just be more of the same in a system that could really use a shakeup.
I just could never, ever get myself to vote for Trump, and I would have such a strong desire to keep him away from any power (due to his insanity, stupidity and a lot of other stuff) that I would without hesitation vote for Hillary.


Oh, and on this topic, here are a couple of highly unscientific, but to me quite interesting and entertaining articles related to this subject:

First, the only article that has ever made me understand even SLIGHTLY why anyone would ever vote for Trump:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-t ... lks-about/

And second, just more for the steaming Trump pile of horribilities:
http://www.cracked.com/article_24393_8- ... orgot.html


*plop*

Edit:
Oh, and the comments section on Cracked.com (at least the top voted comments) are usually a great source for some nice zingers. Here's a hilarious one:

"If Donald Trump gets elected, there'll be hell toupée."
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:55 am
thenexttodiePosts: 795Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

hackenslash wrote:What does that have to do with Trump being a serial sexual predator and probable child rapist?


You have not presented any real evidence of either 2. But I think Trump is probably an atheist and since he supports killing children before they are born, it would not surprise me if he also would rape them as well.
“..the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.” Tolstoy
Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:45 am
hackenslashLime TordUser avatarPosts: 2353Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Gender: Cake

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

thenexttodie wrote:You have not presented any real evidence of either 2.


Where have you been hiding that you need somebody to present evidence for this? Perhaps if you uncork your cranium cfrom your anus...

http://reciprocity-giving-something-bac ... bigly.html

But I think Trump is probably an atheist and since he supports killing children before they are born, it would not surprise me if he also would rape them as well.


Now you're just flat-out lying.
Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:24 am
tuxboxLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 amLocation: Vero Beach Gender: Tree

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Gnug215 wrote:tux,

Full understanding for the fact that you wouldn't want to vote for Hillary.

But if hypothetically you were forced to vote for either Hillary or Trump, what would you vote for? (Feel free to decline to answer. :) )

Personally, in recent years, I've had a tendency to vote "against" things rather than for others.
Things in Denmark are of course much different. We don't really have a president, just a prime minister.
We basically vote for a whole party, and there's usually around 10 parties in "congress" at any time. However, our "congress" is still to a large extent pretty much divided into two blocks (which in terms of economic policy are slightly similar to Dems and Reps. Not so much in terms of "moral" policy, though), and I think I'd generally want to make sure that either block doesn't get too much power.

So what will you be voting when the time comes, if I may ask? Will you be voting for Untrustworthy or Insane? Or Inconsequential? Or maybe you won't vote for any of the presidential candidates at all, and just all the other elections instead?

Maybe you've already said what you're going to do, but this thread has become a bit of a mess, so I may have missed it.

As for me, if I lived in the US, I'd most definitely vote for Hillary in spite of the fact that she is shady as hell, mired in scandals, and totally entangled in political and economical interests that are very problematic, and in spite of the fact that she'd in all likelihood just be more of the same in a system that could really use a shakeup.
I just could never, ever get myself to vote for Trump, and I would have such a strong desire to keep him away from any power (due to his insanity, stupidity and a lot of other stuff) that I would without hesitation vote for Hillary.


Oh, and on this topic, here are a couple of highly unscientific, but to me quite interesting and entertaining articles related to this subject:

First, the only article that has ever made me understand even SLIGHTLY why anyone would ever vote for Trump:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-t ... lks-about/

And second, just more for the steaming Trump pile of horribilities:
http://www.cracked.com/article_24393_8- ... orgot.html


*plop*

Edit:
Oh, and the comments section on Cracked.com (at least the top voted comments) are usually a great source for some nice zingers. Here's a hilarious one:

"If Donald Trump gets elected, there'll be hell toupée."


If I were forced to vote for one or the other, it would not be a fair election, but if that were the case, then I would vote for Clinton.
"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." ~ Thomas Paine
Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:39 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1182Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: Why do you support Hillary?

Holy fuck!

I've just watched this


There's absolutely no choice in this election. Piece of shit crooked politician as she is, Hillary Clinton is by far the only choice. The rest of the candidates are worse than bad jokes.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:55 pm
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 7
 [ 132 posts ] 
Return to Politics & Law

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests