Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

George Galloway is a terrorist funder

[ 10 posts ] 
George Galloway is a terrorist funder
Dogma's DemisePosts: 576Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 am

Post George Galloway is a terrorist funder

Okay, before you close this thread, please read it first. This is not a thread about Islam, it's a thread about George Galloway and his support for the terrorist organization Hamas. So given the narrow scope of this thread I don't think anyone can honestly say that this is a "thread about Islam".

With that out of the way I'm just gonna start by saying:

WTF UK?! What is wrong with you voting an MP that by his own admission has broken international sanctions against the "elected government of Palestine" and has given money directly to Ismail Haniyeh, a man that is part of Hamas, which is a designated as a terrorist organization in the west?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_Haniyeh - This is a Hamas member, he supports terrorism, he called Bin Laden a "holy warrior" and condemned his "murder" by the hands of the Americans.

George Galloway is a total scumbag and a terrorist funder and he should be put on trial for it.

Comment away...
"I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government" - Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:21 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2995Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Post Re: George Galloway is a terrorist funder

George Galloway is a scumbag. He claims to be a friend of Muslims, but he isn't, he's a friend of fascists and tyrants.

I mean look at what he says about Assad...

Muslims should really stop seeing him as some kind of ally.
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Yeah it's true. He's openly expressed support not just for Islamists but also for dictators and communists.

And you know, that's all well and good, I mean it is his free speech right?

However his funding of Hamas should be treated as a serious offense.

The YouTube channel "GallowayWatch" is a great source on him. Most of the videos are no-comment because he pwns himself every time he opens his mouth.
"I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government" - Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:27 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2995Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Christopher Hitchens wrote a few pieces about him:

George Galloway Is Gruesome, Not Gorgeous

The Galloway Papers

Furious George

and

Calling Galloway's Bluff

Whether or not you agree with Hitchens' support for Iraq, you have to concede that he made some pretty damning points about Galloway.
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:37 pm
thelawcourtPosts: 2Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm Gender: Male

I know we can't take a lot of what the daily mail as gospel but I found this interesting :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-ago.html

Interesting if he does publicly announce he believes in Islamic principles. Wonder what manner the Church of England would respond in.

According to the 2001 Bradford Census, its population was 467,665 and of this 101,624 were of an ethnic background which is around 22%. Having visited there and asked locals this has dramatically risen. Maybe he is just reflecting the views of his constituents..
Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:42 pm
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

I can't stand the man, and this is one of the many reasons for that dislike.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 am
televatorUser avatarPosts: 1252Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 amLocation: In hell, rocking out with Satan! Gender: Cake

Frenger wrote:I can't stand the man, and this is one of the many reasons for that dislike.

:? DAFUQ?
a·the·ism: The absence of belief in god(s)

There are no additional, claims, laws, commandments, rules, doctrines, presuppositions, stand alone ideologies, dogmas, and/or faith based beliefs required by or inevitably derived from atheism.
Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm

televator wrote:

He's hideous on so many levels isn't he?
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm

LOL! This guy has issues.
Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:06 pm
televatorUser avatarPosts: 1252Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 amLocation: In hell, rocking out with Satan! Gender: Cake

Laurens wrote:
televator wrote:

He's hideous on so many levels isn't he?

It looks like some strange fetish that for some reason people thought it'd be a good idea to record.
a·the·ism: The absence of belief in god(s)

There are no additional, claims, laws, commandments, rules, doctrines, presuppositions, stand alone ideologies, dogmas, and/or faith based beliefs required by or inevitably derived from atheism.
Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 pm
 [ 10 posts ] 
Return to Politics & Law