Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 4
 [ 63 posts ] 
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Author Message
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2565Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

So... the above post may be automated or whatever... But I figured I'd approve it anyway, just to say...



Hahaha, ok. That was one of the biggest heaps of bullshit I've seen in a while.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:41 pm
SpecialFrogUser avatarPosts: 827Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pmLocation: Great White North Gender: Tree

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

If someone is going to spam Hare Krishna dogma they should at least make it catchy.
"Life is nothing but an electron looking for a place to rest" -- Albert Szent-Gyrgyi
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 pm
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

SpecialFrog wrote:If someone is going to spam Hare Krishna dogma they should at least make it catchy.


and what is that dogma ? is that law of forgetfulness is that bogus dogma ?
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:54 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2565Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote:and what is that dogma ? is that law of forgetfulness is that bogus dogma ?


What?

No seriously, what?? You're not making any sense whatsoever. Do you have an actual point here?
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:18 pm
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Gnug215 wrote:
eass3 wrote:and what is that dogma ? is that law of forgetfulness is that bogus dogma ?


What?

No seriously, what?? You're not making any sense whatsoever. Do you have an actual point here?


and you also dont makes sense if you say that this practical explanation which is purpose of human life is just an dogma.

so it is you who is not making any sense but still shifting burdon of proof on me.
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:27 pm
SparhafocPosts: 1650Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

If you can't prove that X is false, then X is true.

Clearly, that's a highly irrational argument on which to base whole realms of mystical, magical make-believe?
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:43 pm
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:If you can't prove that X is false, then X is true.

Clearly, that's a highly irrational argument on which to base whole realms of mystical, magical make-believe?


so you call your papa as X ? and because you havent seen your papa before your birth does not means that you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother.

and your mum has seen your papa. and because you are damn ignorant does not means that you will drag down your mother ( aka authority ) to your rascal position.

and without tilling the ground of corps comes similarly your mother was tilled by your papa and your papas mum was also tilled, and his mum was also tilled, and if you trace all papas even in your own family lineage than you will find Krishna as Original seed giving papa. who gave creation first push and tilled our mother nature.

for alone women cannot do anything at all. just like alone filed cannot produce any corps. some must till it. but our great modern theory is neither land nor mum needs to get tilled and everything happened by chance. ( just see the fun ) by chance, maybe, perhaps, i think this is your science.

___________
and if there is highly irrational bluff than its you not me so dont shift burdon of proof on me. for you are telling us something what happened million and million years ago in the name of evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of unvierse, this or that etc. but if you are properly *checked* than you are failure at the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfatehrs, grandfather.

so it is an fact that you are damn irrational hypocrite fraud who is already checked at the name of his 21st grandfatehrs but still he is telling us something which is *beyond* his limits.

so tell us ( hypocrite fraud ) that how can you go beyond the damn your 21st grandfather ? when you are already checked at him ? how ?

so now we are cheated even in the name of education by hypocrite frauds like you.

and everything modern hoax from top to bottom. everything.
_________
and if you ever suck the breast of your mother OR son of 1 man than surely come to ground and prove yourself. ( hypocrite fraud )

so again have you suck breast of your mother ? OR not an issue of your 10 neigbours combined love with your mum ? than come here and tell us the damn answer.
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:58 pm
CollecemallPosts: 353Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Is this serious? It's like a troll virtual comet that every two years swings by a random swath of the interwebs to fling unintelligible gibberish at unsuspecting eyeballs.
"Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their time."
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ~~Voltaire
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:15 pm
SparhafocPosts: 1650Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Aww poor chap. He had his entire world view destroyed with just 11 words.

It's only natural he feels the need to lash out and sling poo.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:24 am
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Collecemall wrote:Is this serious? It's like a troll virtual comet that every two years swings by a random swath of the interwebs to fling unintelligible gibberish at unsuspecting eyeballs.


:lol: nah nah its you who is like an prostitute who just grabbed my pants zip and took my big big and tight tight in your mouth by pying without invitation.

and comet famet i didnt spoke any bluff nor i care about such things.

and its you who is taking my big big and tight tight unless you feel it is really big and tight why ? would you will take it directly in your mouth by pying without invitation ? :lol: unless you are feeling why directly in mouth ? like an randi ? are you randi ? ( aka an prostitute ) ? :lol: ;)
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:58 am
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:Aww poor chap. He had his entire world view destroyed with just 11 words.

It's only natural he feels the need to lash out and sling poo.


thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but its you who is destroyed in argument and rational logic. but you can go on with your policy *give dog bad name and hang it*

otherwise if you are son of 1 man and not son of your 10 neigbours combine piss than point out the real issues.

but you cannot do it. you are all broken. ( it is another unpalatable bitter truth )

and now we are cheated by such first class saints like you. ( you are not even civilized irresponsible bachelor daddy )
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 am
SparhafocPosts: 1650Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote:thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me.


Nice try, but clearly factually contradictory to reality.

In actual fact, you assumed the burden of proof when you wrote your OP - in fact, it's even in the title.

What exactly is 'practical' about something you've got no evidence for?

So if you don't want to - or more likely can't - meet the burden of proof, then you might get a glimmer of understanding as to why your assertions lack any competence at convincing people.


eass3 wrote:but its you who is destroyed in argument and rational logic.


And where exactly did that happen, pray tell?

Note that if it was in one of your wet dreams, it doesn't count.


eass3 wrote: but you can go on with your policy *give dog bad name and hang it*


Which policy would that be?

Only, I don't know you at all, I responded to your post on a discussion forum, and you immediately became aggressive and abusive.

You might be out looking for dogs to hang, but you're going to find that I am not a dog, nor am I easy to hang.


eass3 wrote:otherwise if you are son of 1 man and not son of your 10 neigbours combine piss than point out the real issues.


You realize you look like a man with the emotional angsty of a pubescent teenager when you try using 'your momma' digs in place of arguments? It really makes you look like a complete numpty. But more importantly, it shows how simple it is to defeat your argument, otherwise you'd have responded with a reasonable set of points rather than being abusive and aggressive.

Don't worry though - you couldn't offend me if you tried. To be offended by someone, I first need to respect them. What you need to worry about is how you are portraying yourself, and consequently whether you are providing a reason to lend your words credence.


eass3 wrote:but you cannot do it. you are all broken. ( it is another unpalatable bitter truth )


Another one? Because you said so?

Sadly, your assertion doesn't even make any semantic sense. It's as devoid of meaning as your posts so far are devoid of logic and reason.


eass3 wrote:and now we are cheated by such first class saints like you.


Again, this is just a word salad.


eass3 wrote: ( you are not even civilized irresponsible bachelor daddy )


You again look like a young teenager who's temporarily escaped parental internet supervision.

Doesn't your belief in Krishna cause you to aspire to be better than this utterly pathetic behavior?
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:52 am
SparhafocPosts: 1650Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.


To wit:

No human being can know about this topic, it is beyond all of them.

Now listen to me as I tell you all about this topic.

Whence did I come by the expertise in this topic? What a preposterous insinuation, you're shifting the burden of proof, your mother, your mother, your mother.


In any reasonable thought process, chap... if a topic is outside of the provenance of human understanding, then it is equally outside of yours. Ergo, you've disproved, through internal contradiction, your own contention one way or the other all by yourself.

Either it is possible to understand the existing 'Krishna', in which case your argument appealing to ignorance is in error.

Or it is, as you say, not possible for humans to to understand the existing 'Krishna', in which case what are you blabbing about?

There's no need to even address the numerous other errors you've made here because your own argument genetically defeats itself.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 am
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:To wit:

No human being can know **skip**defeats itself.


and ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) kindly tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfatehrs, grandfatehrs. and keep all bluff in side. and prove yourself.

are you son of 1 man ? do you really think you are ? than point out the real issues.

and dont pose like you are issue of your 10 neigbours tilling your mum at once. ;') and ( just see the fun ) nowdays even irresponsible bachelor daddies are posing like first class saints and will play with wits ? ( amazing fun it is to see )
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:51 pm
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc@ come on ( broken failure ) point out the real issues and tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

and if you cannot do it than dont use these word rational, logic, thoughtfulness. cuz they are not meant for hypocrite frauds like you.

you are simply unfit for using such words. if you cannot do it than. ( broken failure )
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:08 pm
SparhafocPosts: 1650Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote:
Sparhafoc wrote:To wit:

No human being can know **skip**defeats itself.


and ( irresponsible bachelor daddy )


Stop acting like a child, or you will be treated like a child.


eass3 wrote:kindly tell us name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfatehrs, grandfatehrs. and keep all bluff in side. and prove yourself.


Who is 'us' and what is your question relevant to?


eass3 wrote:are you son of 1 man ? do you really think you are ? than point out the real issues.


Can you stop wittering and work on making sense?


eass3 wrote:and dont pose like you are issue of your 10 neigbours tilling your mum at once. ;') and ( just see the fun ) nowdays even irresponsible bachelor daddies are posing like first class saints and will play with wits ? ( amazing fun it is to see )


If you lack the competence to hold a civil discussion, then you clearly have nothing worth saying.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm
SparhafocPosts: 1650Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

eass3 wrote:Sparhafoc@ come on ( broken failure ) point out the real issues and tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.


Repeating idiotic pseudo questions doesn't net you an answer.


eass3 wrote:and if you cannot do it than dont use these word rational, logic, thoughtfulness. cuz they are not meant for hypocrite frauds like you.


What an utterly inane contention. As if rationality, logic, and thoughtfulness are based on jumping hoops on demand by an abusive internet idiot.


eass3 wrote:you are simply unfit for using such words. if you cannot do it than. ( broken failure )


Given your utter inanity so far, chap, even if I was a total failure in every aspect of my life, I'd still be doing emphatically better than you.

So how about growing the fuck up and holding a serious, civil discussion?

Or are you incapable of that?
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:28 pm
eass3Posts: 26Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Sparhafoc wrote:[
Who is 'us' and what is your question relevant to**skip**worth saying.


and now you are no more son of 1 man. ;') :lol: for you are telling us something which happened million and million years ago. but you are already checked at the name of your 21st grandfather.

thus if there is anyone who is hypocrite fraud and cheating us with pesudo science than its you. for everything modern is an hoax from top to bottom ( like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from chemicals this or that etc )

and now we are cheated even in the name of education. by hypocrite frauds like you who is already checked at the name of his 21st grandfather.

and this damn 21st grandfater was also not dropped from the damn sky for he also has his 10th grandfatehrs, 10th grandfathers, grandfatehr.

so rascal piss how can you go beyond this damn 21st grandfather ? why do you avoid the damn real questions ? ( broken failure ) why ?

and its you who is damn full of logical fallacies. and now you are an practically failure. you are finished now. :lol:

but - but kindly go on with your duplicity. and fool your own self with it. its not my problem. ;')
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:08 pm
SparhafocPosts: 1650Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Wow, what a mind-numbingly idiotic egotist this guy is.

Still not worth a whazz if he can't learn to discuss with a modicum of civility.

His parents clearly need to put a parental restriction on the internet before this chump gets himself in trouble.
"a reprehensible human being"
Beliefs are, by definition, things we don't know to be true.
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:38 am
Next
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 4
 [ 63 posts ] 
Return to Debates Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron