Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

DEBATE, phicomingatya vs AronRa

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 2
 [ 32 posts ] 
DEBATE, phicomingatya vs AronRa
AronRaContributorUser avatarPosts: 565Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Post DEBATE, phicomingatya vs AronRa

On April 11th, I received the following comments on my video, How could creationism not be dishonest?

Lol, I forgot how fun debating evolutionists was.
I can beat anybody in a debate on any science subject, Darwin or Einstein, pro or anti scientific consensus.

It's so ironic that science has claimed the sole right of rational thinking, while being in error and being blind to it.

It's so ironic that science has claimed the sole right of rational thinking, while being so much in error, and blindly being unaware of it.
I can beat anybody on evolution of relativity debate, pro or anti. Pick your side, I'll own you.

On April 15th, I received the following challenge:

Dishonest creationist making you an offer

Hey Aron,
I like your hair. You got your own style. That's cool.

I've seen a couple of your videos and you say there's no honest creationist who propagate creation knowing the evidence for evolution.

Well, I don't mind being called dishonest, because I know you don't know better than what you believe is true.

But here, I just have a proposition for you.
If you are ever tired of the same old debates with the same old arguments, then ask me to face you.

And don't worry. If you know your stuff, you'd have no trouble exposing my 'dishonesty', right?

Rules are simple and I hope you can agree to them:
1) I'll give you a chance to present your top three of evidence for evolution and
2) I'll respond to that. If I can't, then you win.
3) If I can prove to you that all three of your arguments are false or incomplete or indecisive or invalid, then next thing will be me striking you with my top 3 of evidence against evolution.
4) You'll try your best to respond with honesty, reason and facts. If you can, then you'll still win. If you can't, then I'll suggest you take back your words about dishonest creationists.

This is my offer.
You seem like a smart guy and I hope you are, so I expect this could be interesting.

Regards,

P.H. Tran

...to be continued.
Last edited by AronRa on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:56 am
AronRaContributorUser avatarPosts: 565Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Post Re: DEBATE, phicomingatya vs AronRa

I responded,
Do you have a forum in mind? Because if I do this at all, then I would prefer that this be a written debate.

and he replied:

Written debate is fine with me. How about thescienceforum.com? It doensn't matter to me which forum it's gonna be, as long as it's a decent forum.

Subject is evolution of species. Let's exclude genesis