Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Debate: Elective abortion is immoral

POSTING RESTRICTED

Posting in this topic has been restricted to the following users:

ImprobableJoe, Philosopher.
 [ 21 posts ] 
Debate: Elective abortion is immoral
PhilosopherUser avatarPosts: 97Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:22 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Debate: Elective abortion is immoral

Alright Joe, let me make it very clear for you.

You claimed that my sleeping person analogy was unsound. I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that point?

You claimed that personhood was like how a car is constructed. I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that point?

You compared the unborn to a "stack of raw steel, cowhide, rubber, and miscellaneous electrical components." I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that point?

You compared the unborn to cake mix. I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that?

You used the acorn/tree analogy as representative for the unborn. I responded in my 3rd post with a three point rebuttal. Where is your response to that point?

In all honesty, I do not see where you responded. If you could quote your responses to each of those points, I will be more than happy to concede.
We live in a culture that has, for centuries now, cultivated the idea that the skeptical person is always smarter than one who believes. You can be almost as stupid as a cabbage, as long as you doubt. - Dallas Willard
Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 am
Previous
 [ 21 posts ] 
Return to Debates Archive