where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Debate: Elective abortion is immoral

POSTING RESTRICTED

Posting in this topic has been restricted to the following users:

ImprobableJoe, Philosopher.
 [ 21 posts ] 
Debate: Elective abortion is immoral
PhilosopherUser avatarPosts: 97Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:22 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Debate: Elective abortion is immoral

Alright Joe, let me make it very clear for you.

You claimed that my sleeping person analogy was unsound. I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that point?

You claimed that personhood was like how a car is constructed. I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that point?

You compared the unborn to a "stack of raw steel, cowhide, rubber, and miscellaneous electrical components." I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that point?

You compared the unborn to cake mix. I responded in my 3rd post. Where is your response to that?

You used the acorn/tree analogy as representative for the unborn. I responded in my 3rd post with a three point rebuttal. Where is your response to that point?

In all honesty, I do not see where you responded. If you could quote your responses to each of those points, I will be more than happy to concede.
We live in a culture that has, for centuries now, cultivated the idea that the skeptical person is always smarter than one who believes. You can be almost as stupid as a cabbage, as long as you doubt. - Dallas Willard
Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:34 am
Previous
 [ 21 posts ] 
Return to Debates Archive