Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Excellent video on Karl Popper and Pseudoscience

[ 4 posts ] 
Excellent video on Karl Popper and Pseudoscience
ldmitrukUser avatarPosts: 233Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pmLocation: Edmonton, Alberta Gender: Cake

Post Excellent video on Karl Popper and Pseudoscience

I just ran across this video today on the Crash Course You Tube channel about Karl Popper and Pseudoscience

It's nice, short and to the point. I think it should required watching for board participants.
Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:02 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3306Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Excellent video on Karl Popper and Pseudoscience

Well, you just scooped the video I was most likely going to use for the Weekend Links. Now I have to find one just as good or better.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:34 pm
YIM WWW
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1178Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

I haven't got to watching this CrashCourse yet, looks promising.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 pm
ldmitrukUser avatarPosts: 233Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pmLocation: Edmonton, Alberta Gender: Cake

he_who_is_nobody wrote:Well, you just scooped the video I was most likely going to use for the Weekend Links. Now I have to find one just as good or better.

I apologise profusely for stealing your thunder. I shall make amends by making a sacrifice at the Giant Beer Volcano :lol:
Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:25 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Online Video