Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 5
 [ 100 posts ] 
** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube
Author Message
DutchLiam84User avatarPosts: 382Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pmLocation: Eurasian Plate Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Nom...I bewieeeeeve....nom nom nom...I have faith in Eviwution
You can find me in Montreal, in a bitching arcade! I'm proud of my gun, and I pood in space!
Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 pm
WWW
Ridge3210Posts: 1Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:42 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

I removed my channel ridge3210, you can strike that.
Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 pm
No1MensanUser avatarPosts: 56Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

TruthfulChristian2 account closed looks like one less for now.
My Youtube Channel Religion is to Brain what Tapeworm is to Intestine.
"If Heaven is where the Christians go, then I would rather go to Hell" Chief Hatuey, just before being murdered by Christian Savages.
http://www.bibledestroyed.co.cc
Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:30 pm
Atomicnumber86Posts: 126Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pmLocation: Spørring, Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

VenomFangX has returned, to he has been readded
- I am still hungry.. no, not for knowledge. Well also for knowledge, but mostly cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atomicnumber86
Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:42 pm
RichardMNixonUser avatarPosts: 1047Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:45 pmLocation: USA Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Video purporting to prove the one true god (Allah) to atheists. Starts off with a wonderful note that he is, in fact, an atheist with respect to all gods except his, with of course no explanation as to why this makes sense. Then the song for his show is just so fantastic and the main reason I'm posting it. Song starts around 1:30. Watch the rest of the video at risk of wasting your time.
"When I come to my own beliefs, I find myself quite unable to discern any purpose in the universe, and still more unable to wish to discern one." ~ Bertrand Russell
"If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure." ~ Dan Quayle
Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 pm
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/onefodderunit

I said Mithec was the most batshit crazy guy i've encountered. This guy whom i've atualy debated runs him very close
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 pm
LeçiUser avatarPosts: 137Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

This seems like a nice guy

http://www.youtube.com/user/swedenman80
Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:16 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2544Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Leà§i wrote:This seems like a nice guy

http://www.youtube.com/user/swedenman80


Haha, look who one of his friends is!!
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 am
LeçiUser avatarPosts: 137Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Didn't even notice that
Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 am
AyameTanPosts: 75Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

How did bamboorules evade mention in this thread? ;)
Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 pm
AyameTanPosts: 75Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

I also nominate JohnStapletonForever and Jonisdaman.





Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 am
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrtruthify

He's yet another lunatic racist Anti-semitic conspiricy theorist, and probable neo-nazi has decided to respond to me.

Why is it that,, i attract these Morons who i find are just as bad if not worse than creationists?
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm
LeçiUser avatarPosts: 137Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 am

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/ISRAEL10F

This seems like a nice chap, I especially like the list of enemies, he almost wrote down everyone :D
Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:47 pm
AyameTanPosts: 75Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

aaronk1994 blocked me after I linked him to caseagainstfaith.com, which refutes Strobel's "Case for" series.

He's one of those bigoted, set-in-his-ways fundies who doesn't like looking at the other side of the story.
Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3304Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

LoricaLady

Here is a short discussion I had with this fundamentalist in the comments section of the video "Evolution: Fossils, Genes, and Mousetraps (1-9)".

LoricaLady wrote:9:04 Origin of Species is recommended to the students. However it does not meet the aforementioned criterion of "Science is built around theories which are strongly supported by factual evidence..." Darwin showed 0 evidence for any origin of species. He showed 0 evidence - since there is 0 - that finches ever were or ever will be anything but finches. He showed 0 evidence that, seasonal beak changes are going to lead to finches climbing his "Tree of Life" to be nonfinches. Cont.. on 2-9.


jebus6kryst wrote:It is obvious that you have never read The Origins (sic) of Species. I wonder, could you even define evolution in a biological context?,


LoricaLady wrote:Instead of using the presuming omniscience logical fallacy (& I read it as a teen ager) kindly tell me where, I was wrong in what I have said. Where & how does Darwin show any origin of species? How does he demonstrate that finches ever were or ever will be anything but finches? How does he show that beak changes in species leads to genus change & climbs up his "Tree"? Show any evidence for his Tree from any place using logic & science & not logical fallacies & speculation.


jebus6kryst wrote:So you are not, going to define evolution in a biological context? Furthermore, what chapter in Darwin's book covers the finches?

After those two questions are answered we can move on.


LoricaLady wrote:There are various definitions given for evo. The most common one says that it is change over time leading to increasing complexity, and most evolutionists, as Miller demonstrates in this vid, believes that evolution means change over time beyond that of speciation - as seen in fish, to lizards etc. Asking me what chapter talks about finches is totally irrelevant and a major strawman logical fallacy. Are you going to answer my Qs or just keep dodging them. Show your evidence.


jebus6kryst wrote:You cannot even define evolution properly yet somehow think you can argue against it. Evolution is the change in allelic frequencies is (sic) a population over time. I find it amazing, how creationists can never properly define it.

The reason I was asking about the finches is that anyone who has read the book, knows that Darwin did not talk about the finches in any detail. Most of his evidence in his book came from breeding pigeons


jebus6kryst wrote:Seeing as how you did not know either of these basics, why should I waste any more, time on you? However, drop me a message if you would like to continue this because discussion on the comments section of videos is very annoying. Otherwise, I leave you with the last word.

Have a nice day. :)


LoricaLady wrote:There is no evidence in his book that pigeons were or ever will be anything but pigeons. There is no evidence in his book for anything. It is just armchair speculation that actually flies in, the face of the fossil record.


LoricaLady wrote:Translation: You can't A my Qs (don't feel badly, no one can since all of evo,is a fable based on logical fallacies & dataless armchair speculations posing as evidence) and so you are just going to doge them. No, I will not drop you a, personal message. I am on a mission to help folk in general learn what it took me a long time to learn, so they can out of the evo matrix. Have a truth-filled and logical life. :-)


Anyone who likes to argue through YouTube comments would enjoy this fundamentalist. Her arguments are easy enough to see through and counter.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm
YIM WWW
ManchesterBudoNew MemberPosts: 2Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

"Worse than sin itself".... :lol:
Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:52 pm
AyameTanPosts: 75Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

I would like to nominate Caiden Cowger and Jason Veley (from FactorTalkRadio).

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaidenCowgerShow

https://www.youtube.com/user/FactorTalkRadio

Both Caiden and Jason believe homosexuality is a choice, and Caiden takes his idiocy another step by claiming it to be a "belief", and doesn't see the connection between threats of eternal hell and bullying.

Then there's this slow-talking crony of theirs here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkn1y_ ... vaHLXvP0Lw
Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 am
SpecialFrogUser avatarPosts: 827Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pmLocation: Great White North Gender: Tree

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Didn't think it merited a new thread so thought I'd necro this one.

The last caller on this week's Atheist Experience sounds like someone who has spent some time on this site.



Starts at 1:16 or so. Even if the name / location wasn't a clue, the fixation on whether tiktaalik was a direct ancestor was a give-away.
"Life is nothing but an electron looking for a place to rest" -- Albert Szent-Gyrgyi
Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:48 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3304Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

:lol:

If you say his name three times while looking at a phylogenetic tree, he will appear and destroy the straw man version of you.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:19 am
YIM WWW
itsdemtitansBloggerUser avatarPosts: 706Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Hey Bernie, how about that Chromosome 2, huh? :lol:
Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:26 am
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 5
 [ 100 posts ] 
Return to Online Video

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests