Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 5
 [ 100 posts ] 
** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube
Author Message
UltimateYECUser avatarPosts: 14Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

australopithecus wrote:Nice strawman. I love what you did with the clothes.


australopithecus wrote:Didn't take Worldquest long to come back again, did it?


And this is coming from someone who is trying to make out that I am Worldquest. PS have fun quote mining. fail LOL.
Revelation 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 am
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4287Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

UltimateYEC wrote:And this is coming from someone who is trying to make out that I am Worldquest. PS have fun quote mining. fail LOL.


1) I'll introduce you to the concept of humour if you like.
2) To quote mine you have to quote selective bits of text out of context. As you can see, I quoted everything you posted in context.
Image
Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am
NautyskinPosts: 252Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

5810Singer wrote:Has anyone got the video archived where VMFX said that the holocaust was god's judgement on the Jews?

I saw a clip of it and noticed something that could land him in far worse trouble than a false DMCA, but there would need to be an extant, publicly available copy of the vid in order for a prosecution to take place.

What's the charge?
Religion: Giving people hope in a world torn apart by religion.
Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 am
DutchLiam84User avatarPosts: 382Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pmLocation: Eurasian Plate Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/BloodBoughtChad
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChadTheBerean

A big fuckin idiot! Especially this video sucks balls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLdiYyYu5wI), I had a big discussion with him there but he, as any good creationist will do, disabled the comments! He's a fundie!!
Nom...I bewieeeeeve....nom nom nom...I have faith in Eviwution
You can find me in Montreal, in a bitching arcade! I'm proud of my gun, and I pood in space!
Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:29 pm
WWW
fenyxUser avatarPosts: 59Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

i looked but i didnt see this guy.

ive seen a few responses to his garbage but there needs to be more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8_gc36OucI

i dont really have the technical ability as of yet or id pick through all of his videos one by one but he's by far the most disgusting thing on Youtube and the above video is a prime example of it.
Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 pm
pendulousphallusPosts: 40Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Neph is making videos again. Thought people might care. Still as crazy as ever.
Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm
LallapalalableUser avatarPosts: 1205Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pmLocation: That place between childhood and adulthood Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

pendulousphallus wrote:Neph is making videos again. Thought people might care. Still as crazy as ever.

Eh, he goes on and off, usually deletes a good chunk of his videos from the previous phase. Apparently god didnt mean to tell him that stuff and gave him a new testament to deliver in the downtime. :lol:

Seriously, though, the cracka's crazy.
"I'm not stupid, I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." Watterson
Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 am
WWW
pendulousphallusPosts: 40Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Lallapalalable wrote:
pendulousphallus wrote:Neph is making videos again. Thought people might care. Still as crazy as ever.

Eh, he goes on and off, usually deletes a good chunk of his videos from the previous phase. Apparently god didnt mean to tell him that stuff and gave him a new testament to deliver in the downtime. :lol:

Seriously, though, the cracka's crazy.


I'll be honest, I'm kind of bored with Shock and Neph at this point. The crazy isn't funny when it's regular, predictable and habitual.

The YouTube cra-pwnage summer series this year has been alright, but the ending kind of sucked.
Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm
brettpalmerUser avatarPosts: 174Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

fenyx wrote:i looked but i didnt see this guy.

ive seen a few responses to his garbage but there needs to be more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8_gc36OucI

i dont really have the technical ability as of yet or id pick through all of his videos one by one but he's by far the most disgusting thing on Youtube and the above video is a prime example of it.


Heh...this guy's pretty funny. I found at least one vid of his I'd like to deal with...I'm gonna get to work now....
Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 pm
pendulousphallusPosts: 40Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Do "fundie" feminists count?

Owleyes777 blocked me for some reason or whatever. She's extraordinarily condescending and doesn't really have much to say except "porn is bad".

I do consider myself a feminist, but I truly can't stand censorship and willful ignorance.

So that's that.
Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 am
UNFFwildcardPosts: 47Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 am

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

You atheists sure love stroking your egos with this fucking list, don't you?

Half these people probably arn't even fundies in the first place. I happen to subscribe to wordonfirevideos - he is very intelligent and well spoken priest.
Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 am
NautyskinPosts: 252Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

UNFFwildcard wrote:You atheists sure love stroking your egos with this fucking list, don't you?

So a list of atheists would be an ego-booster for fundamentalists, then?
Religion: Giving people hope in a world torn apart by religion.
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:39 am
Atomicnumber86Posts: 126Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pmLocation: Spørring, Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

UNFFwildcard wrote:You atheists sure love stroking your egos with this fucking list, don't you?

Half these people probably arn't even fundies in the first place. I happen to subscribe to wordonfirevideos - he is very intelligent and well spoken priest.


I don't understand this viscious attack.

How does this list stroke our ego? What it do, is to give easier access to some people, you might have a debate with. I never endorsed people to make fun of the people on the list. Actually I have encouraged people to pwn or debate people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKEjB8FrDMU

If you watch my video, you will see that I only list these people for debunking purposes. If people choose to go and laugh at their videos.. that is their fucking problem, not mine.

Half? How dare you make such a bold statement, I gladly accept I might be incorrect on a few accounts, and I am willing to update my list accordingly.

Why are you so aggresive, because I got one allegedly incorrect character on the list? Just say "Hey, atomic, wordonfire is not a fundie" or something, instead of going on a tirade about arrogant we atheists are.
I don't get this anger. I feel like you are trying to add to the bonfire of LoR hate, with that comment.
Why not take an honest approach instead of playing the poor opressed Christian.

If you think this list is for ego stroking, good luck with that. But if you really must know, it was made as a form of response to http://www.evolutionfairytale.com/forum ... topic=1991
My list is just bigger, and therefore have a chance of containing inaccurasies.

Now, let us just test if he is in fact a fundie, since you happen to subscribe to him, you might know more about him than I do.

Would he (wordsonfire) be able to convert to another religion or deconvert, if he saw the evidence for it, as he is present. Would he consider it, or would he denounce it outright?


And just an addendum.. I was suggested Father Barron by Vogter2100.. I am not saying this justifies it, but I am might not have done my research properly on this one, since it was suggested, by a person I trust, I still added him.
As you attacked the list, you attacked me. Since I am the one responsible for the list.
- I am still hungry.. no, not for knowledge. Well also for knowledge, but mostly cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atomicnumber86
Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm
TylzenUser avatarPosts: 156Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pmLocation: Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

You need to scratch out Woodsofjordan on that list.
Image
Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:52 pm
WWW
Atomicnumber86Posts: 126Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pmLocation: Spørring, Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

tylz, no, that is his old channel.. his new name is thewoodsofjordan
- I am still hungry.. no, not for knowledge. Well also for knowledge, but mostly cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atomicnumber86
Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm
TylzenUser avatarPosts: 156Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pmLocation: Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Atomicnumber86 wrote:tylz, no, that is his old channel.. his new name is thewoodsofjordan

Aaah so that is the logic that your sick and twisted mind works by. <3
Image
Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 pm
WWW
UNFFwildcardPosts: 47Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 am

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Atomicnumber86 wrote:
UNFFwildcard wrote:You atheists sure love stroking your egos with this fucking list, don't you?

Half these people probably arn't even fundies in the first place. I happen to subscribe to wordonfirevideos - he is very intelligent and well spoken priest.


I don't understand this viscious attack.

How does this list stroke our ego? What it do, is to give easier access to some people, you might have a debate with. I never endorsed people to make fun of the people on the list. Actually I have encouraged people to pwn or debate people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKEjB8FrDMU

If you watch my video, you will see that I only list these people for debunking purposes. If people choose to go and laugh at their videos.. that is their fucking problem, not mine.

Half? How dare you make such a bold statement, I gladly accept I might be incorrect on a few accounts, and I am willing to update my list accordingly.

Why are you so aggresive, because I got one allegedly incorrect character on the list? Just say "Hey, atomic, wordonfire is not a fundie" or something, instead of going on a tirade about arrogant we atheists are.
I don't get this anger. I feel like you are trying to add to the bonfire of LoR hate, with that comment.
Why not take an honest approach instead of playing the poor opressed Christian.

If you think this list is for ego stroking, good luck with that. But if you really must know, it was made as a form of response to http://www.evolutionfairytale.com/forum ... topic=1991
My list is just bigger, and therefore have a chance of containing inaccurasies.

Now, let us just test if he is in fact a fundie, since you happen to subscribe to him, you might know more about him than I do.

Would he (wordsonfire) be able to convert to another religion or deconvert, if he saw the evidence for it, as he is present. Would he consider it, or would he denounce it outright?


And just an addendum.. I was suggested Father Barron by Vogter2100.. I am not saying this justifies it, but I am might not have done my research properly on this one, since it was suggested, by a person I trust, I still added him.
As you attacked the list, you attacked me. Since I am the one responsible for the list.


I had a point to make with that post, but it's just going to start a fight. In another sense I was simply raging. I'm simply going to retract my prior post. It's not worth it.
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 pm
Atomicnumber86Posts: 126Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pmLocation: Spørring, Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

Yeah, it is going to start a fight. Because I will fight you, if you say stupid shit.
I know you think I am being arrogant with this list, but that is not the case. And I am not better than them because they are Christians. I don't give a flying fuck if they are Christians. I could add just as many atheists on a list. But in order to keep it simple, and not have projectiles all over the room, I have chosen to focus on believers.
I can tell you this.. I have a few people, I check out to see what new stupid shit they are up to.
And I think it 50/50 with them being atheists and being Christians. (sorry no muslims, since most of them write in Arabic, which I cannot read).
- I am still hungry.. no, not for knowledge. Well also for knowledge, but mostly cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atomicnumber86
Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 pm
brettpalmerUser avatarPosts: 174Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

brettpalmer wrote:
fenyx wrote:i looked but i didnt see this guy.

ive seen a few responses to his garbage but there needs to be more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8_gc36OucI

i dont really have the technical ability as of yet or id pick through all of his videos one by one but he's by far the most disgusting thing on Youtube and the above video is a prime example of it.


Heh...this guy's pretty funny. I found at least one vid of his I'd like to deal with...I'm gonna get to work now....



As promised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHWKzHQ255s

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4kNTTHtRuA

FYI
Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 pm
TylzenUser avatarPosts: 156Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pmLocation: Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Re: ** STICKY ** Fundies of Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/vrod000 <-- He needs to be added.
Image
Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:13 pm
WWW
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 5
 [ 100 posts ] 
Return to Online Video

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests
cron