Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Google+

[ 5 posts ] 
Google+
nudger1964Posts: 185Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Post Google+

Just recently both PZ myers and The Non Prophets have started doing their Podcasts using Google+ hangouts.

Anyone with desires to put out content really should look at using google+.
Generally Im not one for social networks - but google is stuffed with great science hangouts, and now people are starting to use it for their podcasts.
A huge thumbs up to google from me for what they are doing with the google hangouts.
Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:10 pm
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

Post Re: Google+

Just the thing that Google+ hates Denmark, the new thing they launched isn't available here.
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:02 pm
nudger1964Posts: 185Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I dont think they hate denmark (your not the only ones), but i did hear there are some legal issues that need to be resolved.
Does that mean you do not have ability to start and broadcast hangouts? I got the impression you can still take part in other peoples
Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 pm
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

nudger1964 wrote:I dont think they hate denmark (your not the only ones), but i did hear there are some legal issues that need to be resolved.
Does that mean you do not have ability to start and broadcast hangouts? I got the impression you can still take part in other peoples

We can make hangouts, but we can't broadcast them on Youtube.
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm
The Felonius PopePosts: 324Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 amLocation: Arizona

I just watched one of their videos. It was pretty good.

On a related note, I just setup my Google+ account. I'm using the same name as I do here.
Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 am
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Online Video