Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Kassiedill2 unrightfully flagged

[ 4 posts ] 
Kassiedill2 unrightfully flagged
Atomicnumber86Posts: 126Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pmLocation: Spørring, Denmark Gender: Cake

Post Kassiedill2 unrightfully flagged

I don't agree with her, but that does not make it right for her being flagged.
- I am still hungry.. no, not for knowledge. Well also for knowledge, but mostly cake.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atomicnumber86
Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:46 am
IBSpifyUser avatarPosts: 461Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 am Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: Kassiedill2 unrightfully flagged

Having not seen the flaged video I really can't say for sure, but just because she feels she didn't say anything offensive that would warrent a flag doesn't mean that the flag was unrightful, This is the same lady that said the debate over homosexuality shouldn't be over if they can get married but rather over if they should be allowed to live. There is a very good chance that this is not a false flag, and remember this is not a DMCA (which would be wrong and illegal in this instance) but a flag which really comes down to the specifics of what she said in the video.
Contrary to popular belief, full-immersion holographic sex will not destroy society.

Full-immersion holographic sex achievement points will destroy society
Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 am
MillionSwordUser avatarPosts: 217Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pmLocation: Ireland

I say fuck her. It'll be a lesson in "just desserts".
Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2740Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

I will have to draw a line of caution here, if she didn't deserved it what happened was wrong, everyone is entitled to their opinion regardles if their stance is the same as yours or it falls under the parameters of socialy aceptable.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 am
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Fighting Censorship