Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Somebody has to...

[ 4 posts ] 
Somebody has to...
CaseUser avatarPosts: 1080Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm Gender: Cake

Post Somebody has to...

link this:

...and the search told me nobody had done that, yet. So here it is. Cleanternet. Yay.
I am determined that my children shall be brought up in their father's religion, if they can find out what it is.
Charles Lamb (1775 - 1834)

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:34 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2749Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: Somebody has to...

Fuck No!
Do you know what this means?
They use the excuse of protecting kids from child pronography, but the truth is this will in no way protect any victim what so ever and instead what will happen is that the free exange of ideas on the internet will end. I would hardly consider China and Iran (the retarded dictatorships and cultures, where everything is censored and nobody is free or live without fear) as an example to follow.
If this is ever implemented in europe you can be sure that some politician will get their heart ripped out with a rusty spoon.

(yeah I know the video is probably a joke)
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:28 pm
5810SingerPosts: 982Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote: If this is ever implemented in europe you can be sure that some politician will get their heart ripped out with a rusty spoon.

I for one would glad to see a return to traditional values such as this.
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 pm
CaseUser avatarPosts: 1080Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 pm Gender: Cake

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:Fuck No!
Do you know what this means?
They use the excuse of protecting kids from child pronography, but the truth is this will in no way protect any victim what so ever and instead what will happen is that the free exange of ideas on the internet will end. I would hardly consider China and Iran (the retarded dictatorships and cultures, where everything is censored and nobody is free or live without fear) as an example to follow.
If this is ever implemented in europe you can be sure that some politician will get their heart ripped out with a rusty spoon.

QFT. :lol:
I am determined that my children shall be brought up in their father's religion, if they can find out what it is.
Charles Lamb (1775 - 1834)

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:45 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Fighting Censorship