Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

The League of irrationality!

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 33 posts ] 
The League of irrationality!
Author Message
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

Never claim anything without evidence. ^^
Unsupport unthink.
Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:53 pm
VyckRoUser avatarPosts: 177Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pmLocation: Romania Gender: Male

Re: The League of irrationality!

You do not get special treatment, you have to apply the same way everyone does.


That is probably the reason for which you had so many Christians and creationists until now on your show
The problem is simple : rules change, new ideas appear!

I very rarely watch videos made by people I am not subscribed to on Youtube,

This is ignorance, you will not learn anything in this way ( for example My channel has tens of Videos where I exposed the ignorance of youtube atheists, and I was amazed, why atheists continue to make the same mistakes again and again - now I know -). The beauty of YT lies in the interactions between different groups.
How do you progress, if you live in a small atheist box ? Many of the arguments offered by your friends have been refused by others.
I mean not only that you are, a very aggressive community, but you manifest as a sect too.
You watch your own movies, you congratulate each other for some arguments long rejected.

I run the BlogTV room, and contrary to your opinion that there was no reason, I banned you for trolling the chat. This has nothing to do with the broadcast; you can still appear on the broadcast even if you are banned from chat. If you behave as irresponsibly on the broadcast as you did in chat, you will likely just get kicked out. We don't have the time or patience to entertain relentless, obsessive trolls.


Dear AndromedasWake you put me in a very difficult situation, and that is to call you a liar,
But, before our forum colleagues begin to accuse me of Ad hominem attacks, I must state that it is not considered an "Ad hominem" if the one who uses it, is in fact right, or sincerely believes it.
So
AndromedasWake you are a liar

I was not banned "for trolling the chat" because I have left the chat, one of the last. ( I have proof for this, everyone knows that I have remained on the chat to the end and after

Now what is your definition of trolling?
Do you mean? Debunking you and the rest of atheists ? (see 1)

For example, when T. Fool Began to explain his Thunder-science? such as: "For thousands of years people believed that the earth is flat, up to Renaissance" (oohh that is a chronological snobbery fallacy) and I began to explain to him about

Eratosthenes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
or about

The myth of the Flat Earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth

that was trolling no?
Why do you guys hate history so much ? Not only do you hate it, but you want to make a new history that fits with your atheism!

an official challenge is made through Skype

1. Some atheists have challenged me, I accept, and I contact you
2. I announced my presence on Skype, after I talk with you, and I told you my subject for the conference! ( and nothing happened )

Stop crying censorship. You have been treated more than fairly given your record for trolling on Youtube.


Sorry this is another lie.
Your definition of trolling is when someone does not agree with you.

PS.
I`m prepared to accept that I did something wrong.
And that is that I believe that every person which i spoke to, represents the same group ( since when theyounghistorian77, urged me to call, all this time I thought that I am talking to a single group ), but ...still ...It's hard for me to believe that you didn't know about this!

I mean I talked on Youtube with you, aronRa, and other two people, and I believe that you all represented the same group.
During your conference I announced LofR that I am present, and that I will await their message.

But "Alea Jacta est" now I challenged LofR, and Tfooot.
So this weekend, I will be in front of my computer, on my Skype address, and My BlogTv.
if I do not hear anything!
I will Win By Default
.... I guess you have some influence, regarding the League? correct?
If you or dprjones want to see how I manage in a conference, or more about it, I give you my Skype address!

My criticism remains, and that is you created a conference, of the atheists for atheists, and you promote it as a debate between atheists and Christians.

Yes you have not had too many Christian guests, and I think that was your goal.
So to refuse my challenge offer , on the grounds that you have too many Christians is ......

------
1 ( atheists exposed by me)
Thunderf00t
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he4VT1aPLRY

DprJones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak88G5uu9PA

ZOMGitsCriss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FjJ4GionQc

XstashiX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2UgXEozxCA

ProfMTH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Mb9TBpLj0
Le XXIème siècle sera spirituel ou ne sera pas - André Malraux
Eu cand discut cu un ateu e ca si cum as discuta cu usa - Petre Tutea
I want to live for immortality, and I will accept no compromise. from F.Dostoyevsky
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 am
VyckRoUser avatarPosts: 177Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pmLocation: Romania Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

AndromedasWake


Remember?

The Nephilimfree Challenge!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwfeMbH4HyI

This is the L&R Challenge!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oklZcMv_1Z8

In the Youtube history will remain the "Nephilimfree Challenge" and his answer, and my Challenge and your ansar.
Nobody was interested in the Nephilimfree reasons,for which he has not honored the invitation, and I am not interested in yours.
The invitation was made a week before, and you admitted that you know it.
Therefore there is no logical reason for you to reject my invitation.

If you want to hide behind the rules, it is ok! ... but you must Stop Crying about the "Nephilimfree Challenge!" from this point on.
Le XXIème siècle sera spirituel ou ne sera pas - André Malraux
Eu cand discut cu un ateu e ca si cum as discuta cu usa - Petre Tutea
I want to live for immortality, and I will accept no compromise. from F.Dostoyevsky
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 am
VyckRoUser avatarPosts: 177Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pmLocation: Romania Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

TheFlyingBastard wrote:Every single post I read of the guy just makes him funnier and funnier. "Atheists say that only catholicism existed" :')


I speak of the Middle Ages, before Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Ulrich Zwingli.
Yap Atheists believe that, is part of their faith. :lol: :lol:
Le XXIème siècle sera spirituel ou ne sera pas - André Malraux
Eu cand discut cu un ateu e ca si cum as discuta cu usa - Petre Tutea
I want to live for immortality, and I will accept no compromise. from F.Dostoyevsky
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:40 am
VyckRoUser avatarPosts: 177Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pmLocation: Romania Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

I have nothing further to say on this topic!

I will be present to honor my challenge...

Image

...on my channel, and my old Skype address!
I do not think I did anything, to deserve your censure, so I will not create another channel or another Skype address!
Le XXIème siècle sera spirituel ou ne sera pas - André Malraux
Eu cand discut cu un ateu e ca si cum as discuta cu usa - Petre Tutea
I want to live for immortality, and I will accept no compromise. from F.Dostoyevsky
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 am
NelsonUser avatarPosts: 183Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 pmLocation: British Columbia Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

VyckRo wrote: TheFlyingBastard wrote:Every single post I read of the guy just makes him funnier and funnier. "Atheists say that only catholicism existed" :')

I speak of the Middle Ages, before Martin Luther, John Calvin, and Ulrich Zwingli.
Yap Atheists believe that, is part of their faith. :lol: :lol:


I don't believe this, so am I then by your definition not an atheist? You can't simply ascribe whatever ideas you like to a group. Someone has likely already pointed out to you that they are an atheist and they don't believe whatever position you claim that they do. And I would guess that your response was then somewhere along the lines of "Oh but you have to believe that because you are an atheist".

This is exactly what you have done to TheFlyingBastard. He pointed this out with the obvious implication that he did NOT believe it, and that it was ridiculous to claim that all atheists believe this. You responded by saying "oh but they do believe this", apparently because you have defined the term "atheist" as such. Well I would like to define a "VyckRo" as an annoying twat. Oh, you don't like this definition? Well then, you certainly can't call yourself a "VyckRo".

Perhaps I have been a bit unfair, and maybe this is the result of a language issue. If you in fact mean to claim that a SINGLE atheist has claimed this in the past, then you should say "An atheist said that only Catholicism existed." But this raises the question of why you are even mentioning that this person is an atheist as it is entirely irrelevant to beliefs about what religions did or did not exist prior to Martin Luther.
I have approximate answers, and possible beliefs, and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I’m not absolutely sure of anything, and there are many things I don’t know anything about. - Richard Feynman -
Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 am
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Re: The League of irrationality!

Vyck wrote:And that is that I believe that every person which i spoke to, represents the same group ( since when theyounghistorian77, urged me to call, all this time I thought that I am talking to a single group ), but ...still ...It's hard for me to believe that you didn't know about this!


I assume you were talking to me there, No. I do not claim to represent "this group" as you call it, only myself. If you have problems with me, Talk to me alone. Thank you very much. And yes, i was unaware of this thread until it was pointed out to me, I wouldn't describe myself as a regular on these forums and i dont browse them too much.
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 am
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

Way to go, Vyck. In your last few posts you've managed to:

a) Make personal attacks on various forum members
b) Blatantly lie numerous times
c) Completely misunderstand the points of others who have posted here
d) Utterly misrepresent the positions of hundreds of millions of atheists


Regarding your assertion that atheists "deny the existence of other groups as: Eastern Orthodox Christians, Oriental Orthodoxy,Coptic Christians":
I can assure you that even my rudimentary historical knowledge, I know that Catholicism was not the only version of Christianity, even before Martin Luther did his stuff. Incidentally, that actually weakens the position of Christianity as a whole. If it were true, I should expect to see it's followers speak with one voice, just as all scientists do with the Laws of Thermodynamics. The fact that it split into numerous factions and subfactions even before Constantine the Great made it the official Roman religion implies that the "truth" was open to debate.
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 am
WWW
borrofburiModeratorPosts: 3527Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:27 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

VyckRo wrote:1 ( atheists exposed by me)
Thunderf00t
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he4VT1aPLRY

DprJones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak88G5uu9PA

ZOMGitsCriss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FjJ4GionQc

XstashiX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2UgXEozxCA

ProfMTH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Mb9TBpLj0

I can't decide if this is a sad confused human with a poor conception of the basic workings of linguistics** and the failure to realize that different arguments address different things***, or just a poe.



**his entire video on thunderfoot is saying that TF is delusional to question whether or not witches exist. He does this by defining witch *not* as someone who uses rituals to control the supernatural, but as someone who uses rituals to *attempt* to control the supernatural. Which is a red herring anyway: TF is addressing the idea that witchcraft has any effect on reality, to so obviously define words differently so his video becomes unintelligible (and then make a video wondering why, under new definitions, the things thunderfoot says are silly) is intellectual dishonesty.
***he has a great fondness for saying the equivalence of "you said x but if we look at y, x doesn't apply therefore x is always wrong"
****Oh, and I almost forgot: he's one of those who thinks Dawkins really believes life on earth was intelligently designed by aliens. He doesn't, he suggested it as the most likely reality of intelligent design *if* intelligent design had any merit (which it doesn't); i.e. given the hypothetical that ID is true, is it more likely that an omniscient omnipotent benevolent intelligence (super complex thing) did it, or that evolution is still the source of life, and some aliens did it (and since aliens are vastly less complicated and unlikely, occham's razor says aliens). In reality, Dawkins does not think ID is at all true, and does not believe, as some either ignorant or actively dishonest creationists claim, that aliens started life on this earth.
Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm
JustBusiness17User avatarPosts: 1484Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 amLocation: Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe, Etc etc... Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

VyckRo wrote:I have nothing further to say on this topic!

:arrow: Unintentional proof of god...
ttyl
Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 pm
VyckRoUser avatarPosts: 177Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pmLocation: Romania Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

**his entire video on thunderfoot is saying that TF is delusional to question whether or not witches exist. He does this by defining witch *not* as someone who uses rituals to control the supernatural, but as someone who uses rituals to *attempt* to control the supernatural. Which is a red herring anyway: TF is addressing the idea that witchcraft has any effect on reality, to so obviously define words differently so his video becomes unintelligible (and then make a video wondering why, under new definitions, the things thunderfoot says are silly) is intellectual dishonesty.
***he has a great fondness for saying the equivalence of "you said x but if we look at y, x doesn't apply therefore x is always wrong"
****Oh, and I almost forgot: he's one of those who thinks Dawkins really believes life on earth was intelligently designed by aliens. He doesn't, he suggested it as the most likely reality of intelligent design *if* intelligent design had any merit (which it doesn't); i.e. given the hypothetical that ID is true, is it more likely that an omniscient omnipotent benevolent intelligence (super complex thing) did it, or that evolution is still the source of life, and some aliens did it (and since aliens are vastly less complicated and unlikely, occham's razor says aliens). In reality, Dawkins does not think ID is at all true, and does not believe, as some either ignorant or actively dishonest creationists claim, that aliens started life on this earth.


viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5086
Le XXIème siècle sera spirituel ou ne sera pas - André Malraux
Eu cand discut cu un ateu e ca si cum as discuta cu usa - Petre Tutea
I want to live for immortality, and I will accept no compromise. from F.Dostoyevsky
Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2673Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

VyckRo, seriously... you need more English reading comprehension before you continue with anything you do or say here.

Really... while this language barrier does not excuse all of your bumbling ineptitude, it is clearly at the source of many of the misconceptions you have, and subsequently try to express in the most confused and unintelligible manner I think I have ever seen. (And yes, I've read comments by NephilimFree.)

For all this time, you thought LoR was some kind of single-minded group, an exclusive club only for hard-core, strong atheists or something? That's insane! That's like.... oh yeah, a Christian congregation!

No, VyckRo, not everyone in groups are mindless sheep. We don't sign some declaration of faith that we vow to follow when we join this place, and giving praise to our almighty cyber-pastor, AndromedasWake. I mean, heck, we allowed you to join, didn't we?
I even doubt that few here are truly strong atheists, actually, but I do know we have many non-atheists here. I don't consider myself atheist, either. I mean, I don't believe that only Catholicism ever existed. (That must mean I'm not an atheist, right? Ah right, by your logic it does! Swell.)

But to think that you have been hanging around here for months with this massive misconception without catching on... I mean... Mindboggling, really.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 pm
TheFlyingBastardUser avatarPosts: 787Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 am Gender: Male

Post Re: The League of irrationality!

I'm loving this thread.
VyckRo is like a bratty young child crying and flailing his arms shouting: "If you don't give me my candy, you are all doodoo-heads!"
Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 pm
WWW
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 33 posts ] 
Return to Fighting Censorship

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests