Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

my swell monikers conferred...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
my swell monikers conferred...
havanacatBannedUser avatarPosts: 138Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 am Gender: Female

Post my swell monikers conferred...

Retard, cu*t,brain of feces, fu*king stupid, ignorant, imbecile, ...et al.

Wow....and I'm called the "troll"?

Name calling is the last resort of the emotionally high strung (hysterical) and desperate...

I didn't expect to see such a broad practice of it in this LoR.
Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 am
aeritanoLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 137Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:50 amLocation: San Francisco, CA Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: my swell monikers conferred...

How is name calling relevant to fighting censorship?

censorship/silencing =/= name calling or criticizing a obviously flawed argument

apparently, you're still not getting it...
A gay militant atheist...
At war with the everyday world...

Little Lord Peter, missing his litter,
While Herky plays in the Red.
Down came the Glitches, that burned us in ditches,
As we slept after eating our dead.
Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 am
MemeticemeticLeague LegendPosts: 659Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 amLocation: location, location. Gender: Male

Post Re: my swell monikers conferred...

This forum does not exist for the sole purpose of giving you a platform to whine about petty nonsense. If I see another topic started by you that is about you, the banhammer falls. For now, of course, locked.
"Do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. Tell them firmly: I am not paid to listen to this drivel. You are a terminal fool."

~William S. Burroughs
Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:03 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Fighting Censorship