where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

The Video The Double Rainbow guy is trying to Censor

[ 5 posts ] 
The Video The Double Rainbow guy is trying to Censor
ThePuppyTurtleUser avatarPosts: 173Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 am Gender: Tree

Post The Video The Double Rainbow guy is trying to Censor

He's been false DMCAing every copy of this he can find.
Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 am
kenandkidsUser avatarPosts: 1117Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: The Video The Double Rainbow guy is trying to Censor

When people use the term "Do you live under a rock?", he is what I imagine such a person would look like... And I spent a decade homeless and wandering...
Teapublican commandment:
Thou shalt not educate or improve the lives of the lesser classes, the lesser races, or women.

Fiddler on:

http://obnoxi.us/
Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 am
Thomas DoubtingUser avatarPosts: 443Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 pmLocation: 6th Circle of Hell Gender: Tree

I can't believe i watched the whole thing...
ORLY? Not buying that, try again.
Want to convert me? Give me your best shot!
Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 am
WelshidiotPosts: 569Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Shock News: Youtube Narcissists Do Something Laughable

A ground-breaking video was posted today depicting people who make Youtube videos acting like wankers.
Commentators have been reported as being "shocked" and "stunned" at this development.

"I'm shocked!" - Angelina Jolie
"I'm stunned!" - Pope Ratzinger
"Do you have any change for the parking meter?" - Wayne Rooney

It is feared that if this development continues unabated that Youtube may become a platform for egotistical, narcissistic, manipulative, dishonest, mendacious, unhinged and/or deeply malevolent people to vent their spleen, and conduct their machinations, although some say that it is impossible for human beings to be so base.

Law enforcement agencies believe a tough line must be taken to stamp this behaviour out. We asked Chief Constable W.I. Diot of the Kensington Roundhorn Police what he thought the correct course of action should be: "We should burn them all, and burn their faces first," he said, "and that's still better than they deserve..."

End report.
Last edited by Welshidiot on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:40 pm
Nashy19Posts: 250Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Very rapey.
Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:44 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Fighting Censorship