Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Your thoughts on abortion

[ 44 posts ] 
Your thoughts on abortion
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 812Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: Your thoughts on abortion

Inferno wrote:Say what? That's a contradiction... or am I missing something?

Also, Metalgod doesn't seem to be banned?

Probably should have explained better. My personal view is that, apart from medically nesessarry abortions, I don't like them and I think people are using them too often as a contraception or because a child would be inconvenient. That being said I do realize that this is my personal oppinion and other people, to whom the issue is probably more currant, should have the same option as I do of not liking / wanting an abortion, or wanting one (I'd guess pretty much no one actually likes them). And by "people" I mean the possible mother. The Finnish abortion law is probably pretty liberal as it comes to abortion legistation and I don't really mind that.

So, personally anti-abortion but socially pro-choise. Does that make sense? Sorry, I don't speak the americanized lingo of this issue that well :|
Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:20 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Metalgod was banned for 12 months. Until he attempted to circumvent the ban.

Now he is banned permanently. Patience is no longer considered a virtue, I guess.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:38 pm
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4347Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Kids these days, eh? I blame TV and he video games.

But just to reply as he will very obviously check;

TheMetalGod wrote:Austra, what point is there to antagonize me? I was born in the US and I lived there for 35 years. You cant argue with me. I know where the abortion clinics are.

You're right. I can't argue with you, because you're banned and can't post.

TheMetalGod wrote:Probably in the UK the majority of abortion clinics are in rich white areas. Am I right?

They're probably in hospitals.

Now go play somewhere else.
Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:35 pm
Number sixUser avatarPosts: 5Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:45 pm Gender: Male

My View on abortion is simple.

A) it's not something that you do on the spur of the moment.
b) It's mostly the woman's right to do what she feels is the right thing.
c) I would hope the man has a part to play in the decision.
d) PROMOTE CONTRACEPTION MORE!

SIX

OH and killing too stop abortion, people think about it.
Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm
Previous
 [ 44 posts ] 
Return to General Discussion