Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

The MSS

[ 9 posts ] 
The MSS
*SD*User avatarPosts: 128Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 amLocation: Wales, UK Gender: Male

Post The MSS

Evening people,

Does anyone know what's happened to the Magic Sandwich Show?
Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:58 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1176Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: The MSS

I think they're still going. I saw the latest vid from tf00t where he included some clips from it.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:15 pm
*SD*User avatarPosts: 128Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 amLocation: Wales, UK Gender: Male

Really? Where would I find that? The last showing on the MSS YouTube channel is No 129 broadcast 6 months ago. Did they make a new channel or something?
Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1176Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

I think You're right. I didn't realise that the vid tf00t used was one year old or so. Sorry for the confusion.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:42 pm

WarK wrote:I think You're right. I didn't realise that the vid tf00t used was one year old or so. Sorry for the confusion.

No that's cool, I was just wondering if anyone had any info as to what happened to the show. I checked the website and all that, but couldn't find any announcement about the show being discontinued.
Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:33 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatar
Posts: 3248Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

HogTie Champ wrote:+he_who_is_nobody​, that thread is from 2013!

The show is on a rather lengthy break. Pretty much everyone on the regular panel has had other things come up that reduces availability. For examples, +Aron Ra​ has a LOT of traveling and speaking tours and I've had stuff come up that particularly eats up my Sundays.

Also, +dpr jones​ has completed a degree programme and has taken a seat in a doctoral degree programme. He has long been the driving force for the show -- we all respect that he needs time to keep moving forward in his work.

We might (/ should) do a special episode in the near future, just for funzies.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 pm
YIM WWW

he_who_is_nobody wrote:
HogTie Champ wrote:+he_who_is_nobody​, that thread is from 2013!

The show is on a rather lengthy break. Pretty much everyone on the regular panel has had other things come up that reduces availability. For examples, +Aron Ra​ has a LOT of traveling and speaking tours and I've had stuff come up that particularly eats up my Sundays.

Also, +dpr jones​ has completed a degree programme and has taken a seat in a doctoral degree programme. He has long been the driving force for the show -- we all respect that he needs time to keep moving forward in his work.

We might (/ should) do a special episode in the near future, just for funzies.

Where did HTC post that?! Are you quoting from a PM?
Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:43 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatar
Posts: 3248Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

*SD* wrote:Where did HTC post that?! Are you quoting from a PM?

That is a quote from G+. You should be able to click his name in the quote, and that should take you right to it.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:52 pm
YIM WWW

he_who_is_nobody wrote:That is a quote from G+. You should be able to click his name in the quote, and that should take you right to it.

Ah I see! I don't do much with G+ so thanks for the info :)
Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:37 pm
 [ 9 posts ] 
Return to General Discussion