Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Got to meet AronRa!

[ 6 posts ] 
Got to meet AronRa!
DustniteUser avatarPosts: 506Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm Gender: Cake

Post Got to meet AronRa!

We went to the book signing in Arizona a few months ago. I brought my Christian girlfriend who actually walked out during the talk (and had a spirited discussion in the car she immediately went into protect da bible mode).

Very enlightening talk Aron and I loved the book!

"But this is irrelevant because in either case, whether a god exists or not, whether your God (with a capital G) exists or not, it doesn't matter. We both are, in either case, evolved apes. " - Nesslig20
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:16 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2799Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: Got to meet AronRa!

Greetings,

"Book"? "Talk"?

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:31 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatar

That's awesome :)

Why did she decide to go with you? Or did you tell her you'd be meeting the pope or something?

Damn, I have a backlog of Aron's vids to watch.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:44 pm

I told her we were going to the Humanist Society which I volunteer at for a book signing. I warned her she might get upset, but went anyways. We have pretty spirited debates and we've been together for 6 years so we know how far to take it with each other.
"But this is irrelevant because in either case, whether a god exists or not, whether your God (with a capital G) exists or not, it doesn't matter. We both are, in either case, evolved apes. " - Nesslig20
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Dragan Glas wrote:Greetings,

"Book"? "Talk"?

Kindest regards,

James

He was giving a talk about his Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism book.
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:55 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2799Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

Ah, thanks Dustnite, I wasn't aware he'd published it yet.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:57 am
 [ 6 posts ] 
Return to General Discussion