Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Trump Jr Emails

[ 9 posts ] 
Trump Jr Emails
SparhafocPosts: 1330Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

Post Trump Jr Emails

I have to share something with others here because it's a feeling I've never experienced.

Hysteria.

I am laughing my arse off at this nonsense while simultaneously pulling the hair from my head and wondering how.... just how... can it be? How quickly we've got to this point! :O

Comedy is the only thing left worth turning to.

Faith is not a desirable place to make claims from. It is belief in the absence or even contradiction of evidence. If you're going to do religion; learn how to do religion right.
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:06 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2954Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: Trump Jr Emails

Greetings,

Hmmm...

I think the sooner they dump Trump and his circus, the better.

He's a Putin-wannabe - popular, successful strong-man who's filthy rich.

Bearing in mind Bill Maher's "orangutan paternity case" about Trump, I'm irrevocably reminded of the song from The Jungle Book...

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:05 pm

You seem cool-headed James, have you ever experienced that form of hysteria - the classic one, where a good slap round the face from a charming gentleman in a suit would set you right?

I was definitely laughing a little too long.
Faith is not a desirable place to make claims from. It is belief in the absence or even contradiction of evidence. If you're going to do religion; learn how to do religion right.
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:16 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2954Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

I can't say that I ever have - I do have a cynical attitude to life, the universe, and everything which protects me from such hysteria.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Dragan Glas wrote:I can't say that I ever have - I do have a cynical attitude to life, the universe, and everything which protects me from such hysteria.

I thought I did until this happened on the most public of stages.

It's a bit how one feels with creationists like LEROY who take a tone of condescension while yammering cluelessly on topics they know nothing about, and which you've just educated them, only now they're the experts. However, that comes with the territory, - it's the type example... but to see this happening with the presidency of the USA.

I'd better stop, or I will start laughing again! :lol:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Greetings,

Not that I can't have a laugh now and then, just that, given my age - as I'm approaching retirement, which could be a synonym for "resignation"?! - I'm inured to such excesses.

By the way, not sure if you - or anyone - got my "orangutan paternity case" reference, so ...

Kindest regards,

James
The Age Of Reason
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Dragan Glas wrote:Greetings,

Not that I can't have a laugh now and then, just that, given my age - as I'm approaching retirement, which could be a synonym for "resignation"?! - I'm inured to such excesses.

Post mid-life crisis? :D

Dragan Glas wrote:By the way, not sure if you - or anyone - got my "orangutan paternity case" reference, so ...

I did indeed but that's just funny, not hysteria-inducing brain mush! :)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:03 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2558Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Sparhafoc wrote:I have to share something with others here because it's a feeling I've never experienced.

Hysteria.

I am laughing my arse off at this nonsense while simultaneously pulling the hair from my head and wondering how.... just how... can it be? How quickly we've got to this point! :O

Comedy is the only thing left worth turning to.

I'm not experiencing quite something like hysteria, but it IS hysterical... kinda. It's also really sad. But still funny.

Yet sad.

But funny...

Ahem, at any rate, at least the "comedy news" and political satire shows are having golden days. I love those, so that's always something.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm not experiencing quite something like hysteria, but it IS hysterical... kinda. It's also really sad. But still funny.

Yet sad.

But funny...

Yes... THAT! That's the feeling! :lol:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:10 pm
 [ 9 posts ] 
Return to General Discussion