Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Weekend Links - July 29, 2016

[ 4 posts ] 
Weekend Links - July 29, 2016
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatar
Posts: 3216Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Weekend Links - July 29, 2016

_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:38 pm
YIM WWW
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: Weekend Links - July 29, 2016

I watched that Potholer vid and I'm depressed now. World is going to shit. Those politicians don't care about reality or what's right and they still get elected and their followers are even more stupid than they are. It's a self perplexing spiral for stupidity and spite.

With Trump, rise of racism in the UK after Brexit referendum and in Europe in general I think we're heading for some kind of a disaster comparable to WW 2.

oh, and did I mention middle east?

We're fucked.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:01 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:21 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatar
Posts: 3216Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

WarK wrote:I watched that Potholer vid and I'm depressed now. World is going to shit. Those politicians don't care about reality or what's right and they still get elected and their followers are even more stupid than they are. It's a self perplexing spiral for stupidity and spite.

With Trump, rise of racism in the UK after Brexit referendum and in Europe in general I think we're heading for some kind of a disaster comparable to WW 2.

oh, and did I mention middle east?

We're fucked.

_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:56 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to News