Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 3
 [ 48 posts ] 
Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them
Author Message
ImprobableJoeLime TordUser avatarPosts: 6195Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:They are, however, they are smart. Instead of attacking overtly and getting blasted by our supperior weapons technology, they are doing it cleverly by slowly immegrating, subverting our values, and finally becoming a majority or sufficient plurallity to vote themselves into power.

Yeah, they are primitive savages with primitive values, and yet have instituted a genius plan that will destroy the entire world, and is only noticeable to online yahoos like you.

"Subverting our values"?!?! Republicans subvert our values. Muslims don't have any fucking pull, and everyone who isn't a tin-foil-hat idiot knows it.
Come visit my blog! There will be punch and pie!
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 pm
RhyszHappy CamperUser avatarPosts: 93Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:
They are, however, they are smart. Instead of attacking overtly and getting blasted by our supperior weapons technology, they are doing it cleverly by slowly immegrating, subverting our values, and finally becoming a majority or sufficient plurallity to vote themselves into power.


"THEY ARE OUTBREEDING US!"

Can you actually read your own post and not smirk? They said the same thing about any number of denominations! I'll post one simple question at the end of my post that I really need you to answer. Thousands, millions of muslems are comming to the West and they are all part of some grand master plan to take it over from within? Millions of pretend-moderate muslems are among us and noone has spilled the beans, yeah that sounds like a completely reasonable positions. It seems to me that the majority of muslems are 'adopting' secular humanist values, or are they just pretending to perpetuate the plot?

Honestly, I must ask you:
"Do you actually beleive that there's a conspiracy of thousands, tens of thousands?"
And if you do can you suply any evidence?

Regards,
Rhysz

P.S.
I like how you casually avoid counter-arguments and move on to the next phase of crackpottery. My compliments sir!
BTWDL (Behead Those Who Don't Laugh)

Mateable, not dateable

The High Potentate of the Holy Church of Pantyism, The LoR board's first religion dedicated to the worship of the female form!
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm
ImprobableJoeLime TordUser avatarPosts: 6195Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Rhysz wrote:I like how you casually avoid counter-arguments and move on to the next phase of crackpottery. My compliments sir!

Why focus on his old stupidity, when he has new and shiny stupidity to show us?
Come visit my blog! There will be punch and pie!
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 pm
RhyszHappy CamperUser avatarPosts: 93Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

ImprobableJoe wrote:Why focus on his old stupidity, when he has new and shiny stupidity to show us?


Because i'm enjoying him in a perverse sort of way....... It's a sad day when I'm winning in an intertubez debate......

Regards,
Rhysz
BTWDL (Behead Those Who Don't Laugh)

Mateable, not dateable

The High Potentate of the Holy Church of Pantyism, The LoR board's first religion dedicated to the worship of the female form!
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm
ImprobableJoeLime TordUser avatarPosts: 6195Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Rhysz wrote:
Because i'm enjoying him in a perverse sort of way....... It's a sad day when I'm winning in an intertubez debate......

Regards,
Rhysz

That mirrors my response last week, when he was using the name "blackmetaljesus" and got banned....
Come visit my blog! There will be punch and pie!
Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 am
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Rhysz wrote:Honestly, I must ask you:
"Do you actually beleive that there's a conspiracy of thousands, tens of thousands?"
And if you do can you suply any evidence?


It's quite simple. They aren't doing it consciously, rather, they are driven by instinct to expand, subvert, and ultimately conquer.

Another example of this would be La Raza, however, they have actually consiously devised this same scheme, and are quite open about it. However, even if that organization didn't exist, the members would still be carrying out the same tasks without needing to be directed.

It is a classic form of cultural warfare as old as civilization. The fact that you guys find description of it to be shocking and "crackpot" indicates that you really haven't looked in your history books.

[EDIT] Yet another example would be the methods by which the Palestinians mean to take back Israel.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:25 am
WWW
irmerkUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 amLocation: California, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:It is a classic form of cultural warfare as old as civilization. The fact that you guys find description of it to be shocking and "crackpot" indicates that you really haven't looked in your history books.


What history book, where, when, etc. Please, do explain; I am very interested now.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 am
WWW
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Any, really, though most history books tend to focus on warfare and scientific discoveries and such, IE: the exciting stuff. Go for one that focusses on sociological stuff.

As for where and when, I named three examples right there in my last post.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:33 am
WWW
irmerkUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 amLocation: California, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:Any, really, though most history books tend to focus on warfare and scientific discoveries and such, IE: the exciting stuff. Go for one that focusses on sociological stuff.

As for where and when, I named three examples right there in my last post.


Do you realize you are sufficiently lacking adequate argument for your point? What the fuck is La Raza? I have said this to you before, but you really need to take ownership of your claims. You cannot just go around asserting crazy claims and saying, "If you don't believe me, go look it up!" Think about it.

If what you are saying is true, you should be the one explaining it. If it is or is not, how could any person possibly look through all science and history just to make sure you are wrong?

I see one example, La Raza, which, again, is not explained. Repeating your shallow and flimsy claims over and over does nothing progressive for you.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:42 am
WWW
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

How does a guy in Oklahoma not know what La Raza is? :|

[EDIT]: Incidently, my three examples were Muslims in Europe, Latin Americans in the American Southwest, and Palestinians in Israel.
Last edited by King Tyrant Lizard on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 am
WWW
irmerkUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 amLocation: California, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:How does a guy in Oklahoma not know what La Raza is? :|


What does this prove? What does this message accomplish? Does it make any progress to your point? Maybe if you took my advice, you could make this message actually do something to help you by explaining why an Oklahoma resident should automatically know La Raza.

Are you going to continue to divert to different subjects or ideas, or are you going to try to make your point sensible? So far, you have accomplished nothing.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 am
WWW
GoodKatUser avatarPosts: 776Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pmLocation: Hell (South Carolina)

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:How does a guy in Oklahoma not know what La Raza is? :|

How do you keep managing to avoid everyone's points?
My discussions are a search for truth, and for that search to be honest, all parties involved must be open to the prospect of being wrong.
What is there to gain in guessing about that which cannot be known?
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 am
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

I keep answering them and bringing up new ones; new lines of reasoning, new examples, new pertrusions of logic. I can slow down if you are having trouble keeping up. ;)
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 am
WWW
GoodKatUser avatarPosts: 776Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pmLocation: Hell (South Carolina)

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:I keep answering them and bringing up new ones; new lines of reasoning, new examples, new pertrusions of logic. I can slow down if you are having trouble keeping up. ;)

You avoid them by answering them?
My discussions are a search for truth, and for that search to be honest, all parties involved must be open to the prospect of being wrong.
What is there to gain in guessing about that which cannot be known?
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:57 am
irmerkUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 amLocation: California, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:Incidently, my three examples were Muslims in Europe, Latin Americans in the American Southwest, and Palestinians in Israel.


Really? Let me quote the 'last post' you referred to.

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:It's quite simple. They aren't doing it consciously, rather, they are driven by instinct to expand, subvert, and ultimately conquer.

Another example of this would be La Raza, however, they have actually consiously devised this same scheme, and are quite open about it. However, even if that organization didn't exist, the members would still be carrying out the same tasks without needing to be directed.

It is a classic form of cultural warfare as old as civilization. The fact that you guys find description of it to be shocking and "crackpot" indicates that you really haven't looked in your history books.

[EDIT] Yet another example would be the methods by which the Palestinians mean to take back Israel.


I see an edit including Palestinians and Israel... I do not, however, see Muslims in Europe or Latin Americans in the American Southwest. Moreover, I still do not see explanation or anything else of persuasive value.

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:I keep answering them and bringing up new ones; new lines of reasoning, new examples, new pertrusions of logic. I can slow down if you are having trouble keeping up. ;)


You have yet to answer them; that is the point of 'diverting.' You bring up new ones with the old still not finished. This discredits you and reduces your new 'lines of reasoning' validity. Actually, you should slow down and try to keep up with yourself: Explain, cite, prove, do anything but leave a poorly constructed idea which lacks validity and move to do the same thing again.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:58 am
WWW
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

La Raza = Latin Americans in the American Southwest. This is something that you, living where you do, should know.

As for the Muslims, the first sentence of that post was about them, so what are you talking about?
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 am
WWW
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

GoodKat wrote:You avoid them by answering them?


I don't "avoid" them at all. I answer them then move on. I hate having to explain the intricacies of language like this... *sigh*
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 am
WWW
GoodKatUser avatarPosts: 776Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pmLocation: Hell (South Carolina)

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Hmm, I ask
How do you keep managing to avoid everyone's points?

And you reply with
I keep answering them and bringing up new ones; new lines of reasoning, new examples, new pertrusions of logic.


So, in the context of my question, you said
I avoid everyone's points by answering them and bringing up new ones.


I hate having to explain the intricacies of language like this... *sigh*
My discussions are a search for truth, and for that search to be honest, all parties involved must be open to the prospect of being wrong.
What is there to gain in guessing about that which cannot be known?
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:09 am
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

It was left to your inference to understand that "I answer them" means "I don't avoid them", in the same way that my having said "I ran home" would mean "I didn't walk home".

Of course, now I see you are being completely dense on purpose, probobly to frustrate me. 8-)
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:15 am
WWW
GoodKatUser avatarPosts: 776Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 pmLocation: Hell (South Carolina)

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:Of course, now I see you are being completely dense on purpose, probobly to frustrate me. 8-)

Fight fire with fire.
My discussions are a search for truth, and for that search to be honest, all parties involved must be open to the prospect of being wrong.
What is there to gain in guessing about that which cannot be known?
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:21 am
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 3
 [ 48 posts ] 
Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron