Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3 of 3
 [ 48 posts ] 
Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them
Author Message
ImprobableJoeLime TordUser avatarPosts: 6195Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

GoodKat wrote:You avoid them by answering them?
Image
Come visit my blog! There will be punch and pie!
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:29 am
irmerkUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 amLocation: California, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:La Raza = Latin Americans in the American Southwest. This is something that you, living where you do, should know.

As for the Muslims, the first sentence of that post was about them, so what are you talking about?


Do you remember these quotes, by me, which you ignored and or diverted from?

irmerk wrote:Do you realize you are sufficiently lacking adequate argument for your point?

irmerk wrote:What the fuck is La Raza?

irmerk wrote:I have said this to you before, but you really need to take ownership of your claims. You cannot just go around asserting crazy claims and saying, "If you don't believe me, go look it up!" Think about it.

irmerk wrote:If what you are saying is true, you should be the one explaining it.

irmerk wrote:If it is or is not [true], how could any person possibly look through all science and history just to make sure you are wrong?


irmerk wrote:What does [me living in Oklahoma] prove? What does this message accomplish? Does it make any progress to your point?

irmerk wrote:Maybe if you took my advice, you could make this message actually do something to help you by explaining why an Oklahoma resident should automatically know La Raza.

irmerk wrote:Are you going to continue to divert to different subjects or ideas, or are you going to try to make your point sensible? So far, you have accomplished nothing.


irmerk wrote:I see one example, La Raza, which, again, is not explained.

irmerk wrote:Repeating your shallow and flimsy claims over and over does nothing progressive for you.


irmerk wrote:I see an edit including Palestinians and Israel... I do not, however, see Muslims in Europe or Latin Americans in the American Southwest. Moreover, I still do not see explanation or anything else of persuasive value.


irmerk wrote:You have yet to answer the[ questions]; that is the point of 'diverting.'

irmerk wrote:You bring up new [ideas] with the old still not finished.

irmerk wrote:This discredits you and reduces your new 'lines of reasoning' validity.

irmerk wrote:Actually, you should slow down and try to keep up with yourself: Explain, cite, prove, do anything but leave a poorly constructed idea which lacks validity and move to do the same thing again.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:11 am
WWW
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

(Mostly) edited out the repetitive questions:

irmerk wrote:What the fuck is La Raza?

La Raza is a Latin American organization dedicated to crowding white Americans out of the American Southwest as part of a campaign of "reconquista" to establish those lands as belonging to Latin/Native Americans. This picture gives the basic gist of what they're shooting for.

Image

irmerk wrote:What does [me living in Oklahoma] prove? What does this message accomplish? Does it make any progress to your point?

irmerk wrote:Maybe if you took my advice, you could make this message actually do something to help you by explaining why an Oklahoma resident should automatically know La Raza.

I was just stunned that you didn't know about something that is so much more of a local issue for you than for me.

irmerk wrote:If it is or is not [true], how could any person possibly look through all science and history just to make sure you are wrong?

I have given you multiple examples to look up. Three different parts of history upon which to focus your research.

irmerk wrote:I see an edit including Palestinians and Israel... I do not, however, see Muslims in Europe or Latin Americans in the American Southwest. Moreover, I still do not see explanation or anything else of persuasive value.

You didn't see them, but they were there. Despite the fact that you keep saying I haven't explained what I'm talking about, I have. I've explained what each of these groups is doing in general terms because they are doing the same thing. You may have conciously chosen to ignore my explanations so that you could berate me and demand repetition of my explanations. I'm not going to bother saying you should re-read my other posts because you'll just say I'm being obtuse or something.

irmerk wrote:Actually, you should slow down and try to keep up with yourself: Explain, cite, prove, do anything but leave a poorly constructed idea which lacks validity and move to do the same thing again.


^^

I gotta say, I'm disappointed yet amused by all three of you. It is pretty sad, yet also amusing seeing all your logic and reasoning and debate skills evaporate once someone comes in and interrupts your mutual ego stroking session. Watching you go from sense to desperately cutting up my posts, demanding I explain the reasoning behind every turn of phrase with multiple citations, accusing me of being a troll, and pretty much doing anything to prevent this thread from going in a direction you can't control is quite hilarious, and disheartening.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:39 pm
WWW
RhyszHappy CamperUser avatarPosts: 93Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:(Mostly) edited out the repetitive questions:

La Raza is a Latin American organization dedicated to crowding white Americans out of the American Southwest as part of a campaign of "reconquista" to establish those lands as belonging to Latin/Native Americans. This picture gives the basic gist of what they're shooting for.


*Pic snipped
Hehe ...
Hahahahahahaha....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

<wipes away tears>
I suppose teh_ev0l spicks your thinking of have also invaded wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_raza
How many of these HUGE conspiracies are out there? Ow wait, never mind your not going to answe anyway.

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:I have given you multiple examples to look up. Three different parts of history upon which to focus your research.


You gave us examples.....anectoal gibberish more like it.
Here's how it works truther: "You make claims then it's your responsibillty to convince us that your position is reaonable." Tssk Tsssk, little lizard you should have know better.

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:You didn't see them, but they were there. Despite the fact that you keep saying I haven't explained what I'm talking about, I have. I've explained what each of these groups is doing in general terms because they are doing the same thing. You may have conciously chosen to ignore my explanations so that you could berate me and demand repetition of my explanations. I'm not going to bother saying you should re-read my other posts because you'll just say I'm being obtuse or something.

YOU DON"T GIVE EXPLANATIUONS you just keep dribbling out verbal diarhea and expect us to believe it's liquid gold aand the coolest thing since sliced bread!


King Tyrant Lizard wrote:I gotta say, I'm disappointed yet amused by all three of you. It is pretty sad, yet also amusing seeing all your logic and reasoning and debate skills evaporate once someone comes in and interrupts your mutual ego stroking session. Watching you go from sense to desperately cutting up my posts, demanding I explain the reasoning behind every turn of phrase with multiple citations, accusing me of being a troll, and pretty much doing anything to prevent this thread from going in a direction you can't control is quite hilarious, and disheartening.


It's pretty clear you have already permanently walled yoursel off from reality. You produce not a single bit of proof and insist on meandering through the of idiocy that is hard conspiracy theory. Our debate skills evaporating isn't really all that strange in this case, clearly you refuse to do anything but to back up your position. Yes, we demand explenations it's called a 'debate' a deranged hobbit straight out of the realms of Cthulhu would have figured this out by now. most of the derailing is done you, muslims, latino's... I'm pretty confident that your going to bring up jews next.

In short: PATHETIC!

Regards,
Rhysz
BTWDL (Behead Those Who Don't Laugh)

Mateable, not dateable

The High Potentate of the Holy Church of Pantyism, The LoR board's first religion dedicated to the worship of the female form!
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 pm
King Tyrant LizardBannedUser avatarPosts: 106Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Rhode Island

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

Rhysz wrote:*Pic snipped
Hehe ...
Hahahahahahaha....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

<wipes away tears>
I suppose teh_ev0l spicks your thinking of have also invaded wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_raza
How many of these HUGE conspiracies are out there? Ow wait, never mind your not going to answe anyway.


It's pretty funny, I was actually talking to a friend yesterday and he said that since wikipedia doesn't have all the information about this very subject, that you guys here probobly wouldn't believe it exists. :lol:

Incidently, I am a "teh_ev0l spick" and I'd appreciated it if you didn't use slurs like that. Even if you think it's just in jest, it's something I've personally had to deal with.

Also, I've already brought up Israel. Don't they count as Jews? I guess this only further proves that the reason you don't think I've explained my points is because you haven't been reading my posts.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 pm
WWW
irmerkUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 amLocation: California, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:I was just stunned that you didn't know about something that is so much more of a local issue for you than for me.


Maybe because it is not an issue? Maybe no one has heard of it because it is not real? Did you think of that? By your own reasoning, my proximity would deem me more knowledgable and able to make hollow claims that La Raza does not exist. Prove me wrong.

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:I have given you multiple examples to look up. Three different parts of history upon which to focus your research.


Remember these?

irmerk wrote:I have said this to you before, but you really need to take ownership of your claims. You cannot just go around asserting crazy claims and saying, "If you don't believe me, go look it up!" Think about it.

irmerk wrote:If what you are saying is true, you should be the one explaining it.

irmerk wrote:Maybe if you took my advice, you could make this message actually do something to help you by explaining why an Oklahoma resident should automatically know La Raza.

irmerk wrote:Moreover, I still do not see explanation or anything else of persuasive value.

irmerk wrote:You have yet to answer the[ questions]; that is the point of 'diverting.'

irmerk wrote:Actually, you should slow down and try to keep up with yourself: Explain, cite, prove, do anything but leave a poorly constructed idea which lacks validity and move to do the same thing again.


Try again, dipshit.

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:You didn't see them, but they were there. Despite the fact that you keep saying I haven't explained what I'm talking about, I have. I've explained what each of these groups is doing in general terms because they are doing the same thing.


Then quote yourself and stop diverting. I am quite confident you never actually adequately have. I mean, how can your explanatory text be invisible to someone? What the fuck are you talking about?
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:47 pm
WWW
irmerkUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 amLocation: California, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:It's pretty funny, I was actually talking to a friend yesterday and he said that since wikipedia doesn't have all the information about this very subject, that you guys here probobly wouldn't believe it exists. :lol:


No, actually, we do not believe it because you have given no evidence or reasonable cause to believe in it.
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 pm
WWW
RhyszHappy CamperUser avatarPosts: 93Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Post Re: Violent extremists are outraged when others object to them

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:It's pretty funny, I was actually talking to a friend yesterday and he said that since wikipedia doesn't have all the information about this very subject, that you guys here probobly wouldn't believe it exists. :lol:


Still absolutely no proof, and adds nothing to the thread.

Edit: "I know something you don't know". I love that argument, It's like a creationist......

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:[Incidently, I am a "teh_ev0l spick" and I'd appreciated it if you didn't use slurs like that. Even if you think it's just in jest, it's something I've personally had to deal with.


And I'm a Kraut/Cheesehaed if that makes you feel better. You're the one claiming the huge etnic conspiracy.
Still no proof and nothing added to the thread.

King Tyrant Lizard wrote:[Also, I've already brought up Israel. Don't they count as Jews? I guess this only further proves that the reason you don't think I've explained my points is because you haven't been reading my posts.


A linkie would have easily solved that problem now wouldnt it? You've already shown your colours and I feel no need to rummage through your rambling when you can't even answer the simplest of questions.
Finallly......Drumroll please............ No proof and nothing added to the topic of your OWN thread. I can't quite put my finger on it but there appears to be a theme here.

Regards,
Rhysz

Edit: fixed missquote
BTWDL (Behead Those Who Don't Laugh)

Mateable, not dateable

The High Potentate of the Holy Church of Pantyism, The LoR board's first religion dedicated to the worship of the female form!
Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:03 pm
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3 of 3
 [ 48 posts ] 
Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests