Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

My band made an album

[ 7 posts ] 
My band made an album
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post My band made an album

Hope you enjoy it.

Here it is, Septopus.
Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:41 am
Nom_de_PlumeUser avatarPosts: 247Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 pmLocation: Western Canada Gender: Female

Post Re: My band made an album

Awesome!!!
Listened to them all, I really liked Crab devastation
The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.
~Robert A Heinlein
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 pm
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 808Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

Man, that sounds awesome. It's not quite my style (though, is it anyone's style, really?), but I dig the hell out of it. Would pay to hear live.

Also, the audio is damn nice. Tell whoever mixed/mastered it that an unknown stranger from the interwebz digs their work.
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:28 am
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Glad you like it chaps!

You're right, we're not particulalry anyone's sound, it's just a bit of fun.

Where are you based Cosmic? We're doing a european tour next April (England, Netherlands, Belgium so far). Anywhere close by?
Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:38 am
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 808Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

Portugal, I'm afraid. Though we do have quite a seashore.
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:37 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5000Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

I'll be buying this!

You already know how it soaks me in dopamine so I won't squee in text.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:17 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4277Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

That is bloody damn good and other superlatives.
Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 am
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Creativity