Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

The Skype Topic!

[ 5 posts ] 
The Skype Topic!
TylzenUser avatarPosts: 156Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pmLocation: Denmark Gender: Cake

Post The Skype Topic!

Hey guys and girls!

A lot of people from the chat, have been using Skype a lot to get in touch.
It is a nice tool to get to know people and share interesting ideas or just goof around.

So I will start this Skype Topic, where you will be able to post your Skype handle so that people can add you.

Skype is a free software, that works by peer-to-peer, it is a online phone program.
Even if you do not have a microphone, you can just listen in with speakers or headset, and use the Skype chat, to chat in the conversation.
http://www.Skype.com

My handle is Tylzen, feel free to add me or ask any questions.
Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 pm
CepheiUser avatarPosts: 69Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 pmLocation: Norway Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: The Skype Topic!

My handle is jesus_christ_pose

/Soundgarden fanboy

Sounds like a good idea by the way.
Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

tom_nash1

Add me if you want, although I can't claim to be online all that frequently...
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

june.celes
Unsupport unthink.
Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:03 pm
TheFearmongerUser avatarPosts: 545Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 amLocation: Lenoir, NC Gender: Tree

dcharris
"To give pleasure to a single heart by a single kind act is better than a thousand head-bowings in prayer."
-Saddi
Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:15 am
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Networking