Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Dutch meetup / Skeptics in the Pub type event

[ 4 posts ] 
Dutch meetup / Skeptics in the Pub type event
deathPosts: 5Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Post Dutch meetup / Skeptics in the Pub type event

Something interesting for the Dutch people over here.
Full Disclosure I'm part of the group setting it up over at the Skeptics Guide to the Universe Forums.

It seems that we have several people in the Netherlands on the SGU chat now, but no Skeptics in the Pub or such in the country. Hopefully there are a few more people out there who would be interested. Utrecht seems to be the logical place to meet up. If anyone is interested, please reply to the post or pm me or Deathzor.
Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 pm
NetheralianUser avatarPosts: 357Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:13 pmLocation: Underwater world Gender: Cake

Post Re: Dutch meetup / Skeptics in the Pub type event

Cool - I need something to do over winter and Utrecht is 30 mins away on my bike!!!
Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 pm
deathPosts: 5Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Netheralian wrote:Cool - I need something to do over winter and Utrecht is 30 mins away on my bike!!!

right now where just checking for interested, location and times are not solid. ( but your interest is noted ) :) .
Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 pm
doodpersoonPosts: 12Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 amLocation: the Netherlands! Gender: Male

Sounds cool, I think I might show up.

To most Christians the bible is like a software licence. Nobody actually reads it, they just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree".

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:52 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Networking