Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

What made Milwaukee famous?

[ 2 posts ] 
What made Milwaukee famous?
DepricatedZeroChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1319Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 amLocation: Cincinnati, OH Gender: Pinecone

Post What made Milwaukee famous?

I'm going to be in Milwaukee from January 13-16, at a convention near the Airport. I'm only interested in a couple of the events at the con, and my evening will actually be free while I'm up there. I'd love to, any night, find a good pub around the airport to have a drink. Preferably within walking distance of the convention center, so that I can stumble back there when everything's done.

So if you're down for a drink let me know! I've been looking online for bars around the airport and, well, lets be honest, the best bars go unnoticed. If you know of a place that'd be good, great, if not, there are a number of joints around the airport we can check out.

Would love to get like, 2-3 people to just chill and relax, drink, joke, and maybe wax philosophical with while I'm up there. But I won't limit it to just 2-3 others, hell, if 50 people suddenly show interest hurrah hurrah I'll find us a place.
Why does my life have to be so small
And death is forever
And does forever have a life to call its own?
Don't give me an answer cause you only know
As much as I know
Unless you've been there once
And I hardly think so

Green Day - One of My Lies
Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm
AdmiralPeacockUser avatarPosts: 453Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:31 pmLocation: Australia Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: What made Milwaukee famous?

The only thing I know about Milwaukee is Wayne and Garth saw Alice Cooper there

"Attention all competitors, this is your ONE minute warning. I repeat ONE minute until race commencement.
Members of the public you now have ONE minute to reach minimum safe distance. "
Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to Networking