Page 1 of 1

Excavating The Empty Tomb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:07 am
by davros of skaro
Excavating The Empty Tomb

A very well made, and put together series on the Resurrection by Youtuber "TruthSurge."

Very informative, and thought provoking, so give it some of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D58C69D194384D2

Re: Excavating The Empty Tomb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 am
by he_who_is_nobody
davros of skaro wrote:Excavating The Empty Tomb

A very well made, and put together series on the Resurrection by Youtuber "TruthSurge."

Very informative, and thought provoking, so give it some of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D58C69D194384D2


Watched it. Loved It.

Re: Excavating The Empty Tomb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:15 am
by davros of skaro
he_who_is_nobody wrote:
davros of skaro wrote:Excavating The Empty Tomb

A very well made, and put together series on the Resurrection by Youtuber "TruthSurge."

Very informative, and thought provoking, so give it some of your time.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D58C69D194384D2


Watched it. Loved It.



Yes... :D

TruthSurge did an excellent Job.I suggest people to bookmark the playlist addy, and save it for someone looking for answers one may come across.

Only way a Theist would watch it is "Clockwork Orange Style."

Image

Re: Excavating The Empty Tomb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:35 pm
by davros of skaro
Here is another video series by "TruthSurge."


Jesus: Hebrew Human or Mythical Messiah


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2E8F6B9A8E

Re: Excavating The Empty Tomb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:31 am
by )O( Hytegia )O(
davros of skaro wrote:
Only way a Theist would watch it is "Clockwork Orange Style."

Image


As a Theist, I required neither eye openers nor restraints. I would appreciate the lack of such slights.

But, honestly, it is an adequate scientific analysis and logical inquiry into the concept and history of "Resurrection" as an actual event.

Re: Excavating The Empty Tomb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:07 pm
by davros of skaro
)O( Hytegia )O( wrote:
davros of skaro wrote:
As a Theist, I required neither eye openers nor restraints. I would appreciate the lack of such slights.

But, honestly, it is an adequate scientific analysis and logical inquiry into the concept and history of "Resurrection" as an actual event.


Great!

Did you enjoy the series? :lol: