Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 21 of 21
 [ 415 posts ] 
I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!
Author Message
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

nemesiss wrote: additionally; since you do not understand the term "observation", here are some definitions.

1. an act or instance of noticing or perceiving.
2. an act or instance of regarding attentively or watching.
3. the faculty or habit of observing or noticing.
4. notice: to escape a person's observation.
5. an act or instance of viewing or noting a fact or occurrence for some scientific or other special purpose: the observation of blood pressure under stress.
6. the information or record secured by such an act.
7. something that is learned in the course of observing things: My observation is that such clouds mean a storm.
8. a remark, comment, or statement based on what one has noticed or observed.
9. the condition of being observed.
10. Navigation.
a. the measurement of the altitude or azimuth of a heavenly body for navigational purposes.
b. the information obtained by such a measurement.
11. Obsolete. observance, as of the law.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/observation




then why don't you observe the universe ? ask your self this question :

When the big bang happened did it intend to form galaxy stars plants and did it intend that one day life would be able to prosper and form on plant earth?? Did it intend that when the big bang happened was the intention of it?


nemesiss wrote:if you want to give your video validity, atleast mention the NAME of the alleged professor.



Dr. Keith L Moore was a former President of the Canadian Association of Anatomists, and of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists. He was honoured by the Canadian Association of Anatomists with the prestigious J.C.B. Grant Award and in 1994 he received the Honoured Member Award of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists "for outstanding contributions to the field of clinical anatomy."



in The Netherlands/Holland. the majority of the population would be considered atheist, however, when you at the CIA study to which you link, says non-religious. but i digress.

well this is your pointview but the evidence debunk your point as shown in CIA.

nemesiss wrote:the only reason why it full under the category religion, is because else you get mathmatic errors.



atheism is a religion of Satanism .

have you heard LaVeyan Satanism ??? do you know who is the follower ??

READ this article :
http://altreligion.about.com/od/alterna ... tanism.htm

"LaVeyan Satanism is one of several distinct religions identifying itself as Satanic. FOLLOWERS ARE ATHEISTS who stress dependence on the self rather than reliance on any outside power. It encourages individualism, hedonism, materialism, ego, personal initiative, self-worth and self-determinism."

nemesiss wrote:and 34 subjects answer atheists (non-religious).
if you exclude the 34 atheists, you get errors in the calculations and misinterpertations.
if we left them out, we get as result that 50% is christian 30% is muslim and 20% is jewish.
that is a HUGE error rate!


i'm asking does it say """non-religious""" ??? and second thing SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE of what you are saying from CIA ???


nemesiss wrote:just like with atheism, it may not have morals initially.... but it will grow them respectively... without the need of a deity.



so your rulez based on human desire ??? i'm asking where is the justice ??

nemesiss wrote:also, here is fruit for thought: if the laws of your god says that killing is wrong, why did your prophet spread the muslim faith with the sword?


"The picture of the Muslim soldier advancing with a sword in one hand and the Qur'an in the other is quite false"~A. S. Tritton in 'Islam,' 1951

"History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever repeated."~De Lacy O'Leary in 'Islam at the Crossroads,' London, 1923
[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 am
lilmaromeUser avatarPosts: 31Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 pmLocation: Sweden Gender: Female

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:well this is your own conjecture ( your own interpetation) without any evidence .


And you think that you have the right to define my disbelief? You are using the old theist definition used to make nonbelievers look bad. Many dictionaries have 2 definitions 1. the theist definition that it's denial of the gods and 2. the definition that it's an absence of a belief in the theist claims.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/ ... ch=atheism http://www.ultralingua.com/onlinedictionary/ http://www.freedictionary.org/?Query=at ... ton=Search http://education.yahoo.com/reference/di ... ry/atheism etc. etc.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:Q) do you deny the existence of god ?? ( YES/NO)


No. There is nothing TO deny, there are no evidence for it.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:If you said yes then you are atheist and if you said NO then you are agnostic so which one are you :)


That is not correct. Agnosticism is not a belief, as I have explained. If you say yes to your question above then you're not Just an atheist, you're a denier of gods as well. Atheism is simply the lack of the theist's belief.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:in Agnosticism doesn't deny the existence of god but atheism is even worse . in atheism you deny th existence of god . so tell me which one are you ? are you agnostic or atheist ?


Again agnosticism is not a belief, it's about knowing. Agnosticism says that you can't KNOW if there are any gods or not, it doesn't say anything about belief. Atheism does not deny the existence of god, it simply rejects or is an absence of theist belief.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:Q) do you deny the existence of god ?? ( YES/NO)


I don't believe in a god and that makes me an atheist. Or what do you think that that is? ;)

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote: they have an absence of a belief, there are no evidence of a god so they can't believe in it because they don't have a sufficient reason to believe in god.


okay observe the entire universe and ask your self this question :

Q) when the sun is where it is right now thanks to science did it intend to be their so it could help life on earth to be able to survive was that the intention of the sun ???


1. The sun is not there thanks to science, science is just a method invented by humans to find out how the world works so that we can understand it.
2. The sun didn't intend anything, it's not alive. Or you have proof of that or something?
3. The universe did not begin with an intent to create life. That is why we see that life always is of the brink of extinction by the natural forces. Life exists on this Earth because of the coincidental conditions, there might be other planets that look very different where all the plants are black instead of green because the sun that that planet is circling around is much more faint than our sun.
"If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them..." -Marcus Aurelius
Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 am
Logic-NanakiUser avatarPosts: 98Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 pmLocation: Norway Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

atheism

Pronunciation:/ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
[mass noun]
disbelief in the existence of God or gods

Origin:
late 16th century: from French athéisme, from Greek atheos, from a- 'without' + theos 'god'


Spelling help
Spell atheism and the related word atheist with -ei- after the h.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/view/ ... _gb0046450
___________________________________________________

Quick definitions (atheism)

â–¸ noun: a lack of belief in the existence of God or gods
â–¸ noun: the doctrine or belief that there is no God

http://www.onelook.com/?w=atheism&ls=a
___________________________________________________

and what is your point really? that is says that it is
" the doctrine or belief that there is no God" that matters? or is it perhaps how YOU interpret the writings.
my examples are really that you find a sentence that looks like it's supporting your argument, and you use it to the fullest. that is perhaps confirmation biased?
my two examples are from 2 different dictionaries. one even from the same site you used and it got a different meaning.
You can not sway an atheist from his meaning just from semantics alone.

that would be the equivalent to say that you are a theist. and thus must believe in Shiva or Odin etc. etc. since they are gods of different religions.
and i really cant see you doing that in the near future.

thats my 2 cents of this whole argument really.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan
Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 am
lilmaromeUser avatarPosts: 31Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 pmLocation: Sweden Gender: Female

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:atheism is a religion of Satanism .

have you heard LaVeyan Satanism ??? do you know who is the follower ??

READ this article :
http://altreligion.about.com/od/alterna ... tanism.htm

"LaVeyan Satanism is one of several distinct religions identifying itself as Satanic. FOLLOWERS ARE ATHEISTS who stress dependence on the self rather than reliance on any outside power. It encourages individualism, hedonism, materialism, ego, personal initiative, self-worth and self-determinism."


So you're saying that just because some atheists are also satanists then all of them have to be satanists? Atheism is only the rejection of the theist claims, you can be an atheist and Buddhist, an atheist and a Scientologist, an atheist and a humanist, an atheist and a communist, an atheist and a liberal etc. at the same time. Atheists do not have a rule of what to believe, the only thing incommon with all atheists is that we don't believe in a god. There is nothing that says that we all have to be communists or satanists.
What you're saying is that just because there are Shia Muslims, all Muslims must be Shia Muslims.
You have obviously made an error there.
"If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them..." -Marcus Aurelius
Last edited by lilmarome on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

21 pages, man... :lol:
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 am
metricdragonUser avatarPosts: 69Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:Atheist:
a"¢the"¢ist (ā'thÄ“-Ä­st)
n. One who disbelieves or denies the existence intelligent design being.

Q) can you bring ONE SINGLE CONCLUSIVE ARGUMENT that disprove the existence of intelligent design being ?


It's hard to debate someone that doesn't know what simple words like "or" mean.

As for single conclusive argument, tell me what god is and I'll disprove it.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:17 pm
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

lilmarome wrote: No. There is nothing TO deny,



then you are agnostic .


lilmarome wrote:That is not correct. Agnosticism is not a belief, as I have explained.


" not belief" are you sure ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Agnosticism
ag,·nos,·ti,·cism (āg-nŏs'tÄ­-sÄ­z'É™m)
The belief that there can be no proof either that God exists or that God does not exist.



lilmarome wrote:Atheism is simply the lack of the theist's belief.



atheism come from the greek word atheos which means a-without , theos-god altogther godless. so .............

Q) Can you bring ONE SINGLE IRREFUTABLE ARGUMENT that refutes the existence of God??

it's really amazing no atheists can answer this question of mine. not even single one argument ? what a SHAME :mrgreen:

in the contrary , i brought many arguments yet not single living atheists can bring argument that may support his belief . it seems atheism turn to be FAKE BELIEF after all.


lilmarome wrote: Agnosticism says that you can't KNOW if there are any gods or not, it doesn't say anything about belief



you have great deficiency of knowledge . go check any dictionary .


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Agnosticism
ag,·nos,·ti,·cism (āg-nŏs'tÄ­-sÄ­z'É™m)
The belief that there can be no proof either that God exists or that God does not exist.

lilmarome wrote:Atheism does not deny the existence of god,


it's really amazing atheists doesn't know about his own belief .


http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/atheist

atheist noun
word/ˈeɪ.θi.ɪst/ n [C]
someone who believes that God or gods DO NOT EXIST


http://www.thefreedictionary.com/atheism
a"¢the"¢ism (th-zm)
n.
1. Disbelief in or DENIAL OF THE EXISTENCE OF GOD OR GODS.
2. The doctrine that there is NO GOD OR GODS.


lilmarome wrote:1. The sun is not there thanks to science, science is just a method invented by humans to find out how the world works so that we can understand it.


hahah funny invented by humans ? then tell me , did you create the force of gravity ???

lilmarome wrote:2. The sun didn't intend anything, it's not alive. Or you have proof of that or something? The universe did not begin with an intent to create life. That is why we see that life always is of the brink of extinction by the natural forces. Life exists on this Earth because of the coincidental conditions, there might be other planets that look very different where all the plants are black instead of green because the sun that that planet is circling around is much more faint than our sun.[/


science doesn't say that the intention behind the science was those for these things to happen. For example : The chemical condition were right they where their and this allowed life to appear on earth but yet the intention wasn't their .the chemical condition that appeared on earth thanks to science they didn't appear because they want life to form no , they appeared because of science because of the scientific process .
[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:18 pm
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

metricdragon wrote:As for single conclusive argument, tell me what god is and I'll disprove it.



/gÉ’d/ Show Spelled[god]
-noun
1. the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.


And for specific one I'm not talking about Humanoid God or Man-God ( Zeus , Ra , Jesus , etc.....) nor I'm talking about Nature-God or Pantheism in other word ( sun god , moon god , Tree-god etc) .


tomorrow i will respond for page 19 .
[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:44 pm
lilmaromeUser avatarPosts: 31Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 pmLocation: Sweden Gender: Female

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote: No. There is nothing TO deny,


then you are agnostic .

lilmarome wrote:Atheism is simply the lack of the theist's belief.


atheism come from the greek word atheos which means a-without , theos-god altogther godless. so .............


No, not believing in a god mean that I'm an atheist because atheism means without theism (theism = belief in a god because theos = god and ism= belief)
Your lack of knowledge in what the definition of all these words does not make you correct. You need to use the right, commonly accepted definitions to be able to have civil argument.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote:That is not correct. Agnosticism is not a belief, as I have explained.


" not belief" are you sure ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Agnosticism
ag"¢nos"¢ti"¢cism (āg-nŏs'tÄ­-sÄ­z'É™m)
The belief that there can be no proof either that God exists or that God does not exist.


Is it possible that you actually are blind to all of the second definitions? It says "an intellectual doctrine or attitude affirming the uncertainty of all claims to ultimate knowledge" and "A denial of knowledge about whether there is or is not a God" quite clearly on the page you linked.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:Q) Can you bring ONE SINGLE IRREFUTABLE ARGUMENT that refutes the existence of God??

it's really amazing no atheists can answer this question of mine. not even single one argument ? what a SHAME :mrgreen:

in the contrary , i brought many arguments yet not single living atheists can bring argument that may support his belief .


I do not need any evidence against god's existence to not believe in god. Why do you believe that I need any? Do you need evidence that there is no flower vase circling around the Earth?

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:it seems atheism turn to be FAKE BELIEF after all.


Atheism is not a belief at all, it's a REJECTION or ABSENCE of a belief.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote:Atheism does not deny the existence of god,


it's really amazing atheists doesn't know about his own belief .


What's amazing is that you are trying to define what someone else believe or does not believe and ignore half of the dictionary definitions.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote:1. The sun is not there thanks to science, science is just a method invented by humans to find out how the world works so that we can understand it.


hahah funny invented by humans ? then tell me , did you create the force of gravity ???


Gravity was discovered by science not invented by science. Learn what science is.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote:2. The sun didn't intend anything, it's not alive. Or you have proof of that or something? The universe did not begin with an intent to create life. That is why we see that life always is of the brink of extinction by the natural forces. Life exists on this Earth because of the coincidental conditions, there might be other planets that look very different where all the plants are black instead of green because the sun that that planet is circling around is much more faint than our sun.[/


science doesn't say that the intention behind the science was those for these things to happen.


Correct, I give you a gold star for that one. I did not say that anything was intended (you still have the wrong idea about what science is though"¦)

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:For example : The chemical condition were right they where their and this allowed life to appear on earth but yet the intention wasn't their .the chemical condition that appeared on earth thanks to science they didn't appear because they want life to form no , they appeared because of science because of the scientific process .


Life adjusted itself to the world, if we had a world with different conditions life would have adjusted to those conditions. There is no set rule of how the universe has to look for life to arise. (and again it's not thx to science or the scientific process (you use the scientific process to determine facts), science is only a method you use when you look at the world. It's thx to nature, the natural forces, not science!)
"If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them..." -Marcus Aurelius
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 pm
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

lilmarome wrote:So you're saying that just because some atheists are also satanists then all of them have to be satanists? Atheism is only the rejection of the theist claims, you can be an atheist and Buddhist, an atheist and a Scientology, an atheist and a humanist, an atheist and a communist, an atheist and a liberal etc. at the same time. Atheists do not have a rule of what to believe, the only thing incommon with all atheists is that we don't believe in a god. There is nothing that says that we all have to be communists or satanists.



where is your proof or your evidence from what you are saying ??? this is your point of view but the fact remain . atheism WORSHIP SATAN . congratulation :mrgreen:

[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 pm
lilmaromeUser avatarPosts: 31Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 pmLocation: Sweden Gender: Female

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote:So you're saying that just because some atheists are also satanists then all of them have to be satanists? Atheism is only the rejection of the theist claims, you can be an atheist and Buddhist, an atheist and a Scientology, an atheist and a humanist, an atheist and a communist, an atheist and a liberal etc. at the same time. Atheists do not have a rule of what to believe, the only thing incommon with all atheists is that we don't believe in a god. There is nothing that says that we all have to be communists or satanists.


where is your proof or your evidence from what you are saying ??? this is your point of view but the fact remain . atheism WORSHIP SATAN . congratulation :mrgreen:


You're making the claim that ALL atheists are satanists while only providing evidence that SOME atheists are satanists. And atheist satanists do not worship Satan, they don't even believe that Satan exists.


Rejecting the belief in a god automatically means that they must be satanists to you? Atheism for me means that I do not accept any supernatural claims that aren't supported by evidence and that includes magic which levian satanists actually do believe in.
"If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them..." -Marcus Aurelius
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:05 pm
nemesissUser avatarPosts: 1259Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
lilmarome wrote:So you're saying that just because some atheists are also satanists then all of them have to be satanists? Atheism is only the rejection of the theist claims, you can be an atheist and Buddhist, an atheist and a Scientology, an atheist and a humanist, an atheist and a communist, an atheist and a liberal etc. at the same time. Atheists do not have a rule of what to believe, the only thing incommon with all atheists is that we don't believe in a god. There is nothing that says that we all have to be communists or satanists.



where is your proof or your evidence from what you are saying ??? this is your point of view but the fact remain . atheism WORSHIP SATAN . congratulation :mrgreen:



to continue on the point lilmarome is trying to make;

if we would use the same standard of reasoning as you are;

we would have to assume that you;
- have sex with camels
- life in a desert
- hate americans, for no apperant reason
- want to kill all jews
- you make bombs and blow up innocent civilians.
- you rape women, and blame the women for it
- you kill everyone who doesn't in the same religion as you do
- the people you don't kill, you hold for ransom to buy yourself piece of land to turn it into an islamic state
- you deny the holocaust, the event that happened during wW2 where (mostly) jews were murdered, just for being jewish
- you censor almost anything, because it might offend your religion
- mutilate the clitoris of the women
- think that earthquakes have an opinion on morality


i can make this list as long as you want... but we i think we can all agree ( i hope) this isn't what all muslim do/think/behave like...
to explain how wrong it idea is, is beyond words for me at the moment.... except for the term batshit crazy.

additionally, i submit to you a video made about Aron-ra and his objection to the term atheist.
i suggest you watch it from beginning to end, perhaps multiple times to let it sink into you.
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 pm
metricdragonUser avatarPosts: 69Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
metricdragon wrote:As for single conclusive argument, tell me what god is and I'll disprove it.



/gÉ’d/ Show Spelled[god]
-noun
1. the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.


And for specific one I'm not talking about Humanoid God or Man-God ( Zeus , Ra , Jesus , etc.....) nor I'm talking about Nature-God or Pantheism in other word ( sun god , moon god , Tree-god etc) .


tomorrow i will respond for page 19 .



What's a "supreme being" and what is it made of?

And what did it create in the universe?
Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 pm
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

lilmarome wrote:No. There is nothing TO deny,


then you are agnostic .

lilmarome wrote:No, not believing in a god mean that I'm an atheist because atheism means without theism (theism = belief in a god because theos = god and ism= belief)


and when you add "a" with it becomes atheos which means Godless .


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism
atheist , from Greek atheos , godless : a- , without ; see a- 1 + theos , god


lilmarome wrote:Is it possible that you actually are blind to all of the second definitions? It says "an intellectual doctrine or attitude affirming the uncertainty of all claims to ultimate knowledge" and "A denial of knowledge about whether there is or is not a God" quite clearly on the page you linked.


well both of them affirm it's belief or doctrine. in the end it's belief system. but the most important element is that in Agnosticism they don't deny the existence of god . so tell me are you Agnosticism or atheist ??? when you say " i don't deny the existence of god " then you confirm your self as Agnosticism because in Agnosticism they don't have the knowledge whether god exists or not but the most important element is that they don't deny the existence of god . where as in atheism is even worse . atheism deny the existence of god according to many dictionaries :

http://www.onelook.com/?w=atheist&ls=c
â–¸ noun: someone who DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/atheism
a"¢the"¢ism (th-zm)
n.
1. Disbelief in or DENIAL OF THE EXISTENCE OF GOD OR GODS


lilmarome wrote:I do not need any evidence against god's existence to not believe in god.


then you are lier when you said god doesn't exists :

Say: Bring your proof (of what ye state) if ye are truthful. (quran 2:111)

lilmarome wrote:Do you need evidence that there is no flower vase circling around the Earth?




Q1) i'm asking does your ID says "no flower vase circling around the Earth" ???

Q2) did anyone of us make clear claim that "no flower vase circling around the Earth" doesn't exists or it exists ???

lilmarome wrote:Atheism is not a belief at all, it's a REJECTION or ABSENCE of a belief.


conjecture without any evidence from what you are saying right now. your definition debunk you it's written it's "belief" :

http://www.yourdictionary.com/atheism
athe"¢ism (ā"²t̸hÄ“ iz"²Ã‰â„¢m)

noun
1. the belief that there is no God, or DENIAL THAT GOD OR GODS EXIST


lilmarome wrote:Gravity was discovered by science not invented by science. Learn what science is.



gravity was discovered by scientIST . gravity was their before any creature lived on this planet . but have you asked your self this question ?

Did it intend to be their so it could help to keep the planets in orbit around the Sun was that the intention of the gravity ???


lilmarome wrote:Correct, I give you a gold star for that one. I did not say that anything was intended (you still have the wrong idea about what science is though"¦)


quote with context .

lilmarome wrote:Life adjusted itself to the world,


without any reason ?? take for example , the airplane , was the intention of the airplane to help mankind for going far distance with short duration of time ??? was the intention of the airplane ??


lilmarome wrote: if we had a world with different conditions life would have adjusted to those conditions. There is no set rule of how the universe has to look for life to arise


If there is no set rule of how life was created then why there is life on this earth ???

lilmarome wrote:science is only a method you use when you look at the world. It's thx to nature, the natural forces, not science!)[/
[/quote]

Science may explain the detail of how mechanism work but there is fatal flaw here if you analyze it .Science doesn't say that the intention behind the science was those for these things to happen. For example : The chemical condition were right they where their and this allowed life to appear on earth but yet the intention wasn't their .the chemical condition that appeared on earth thanks to science they didn't appear because they want life to form no , they appeared because of science because of the scientific process.
[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:34 pm
SchrodingersFinchLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 275Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 pmLocation: Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

The "simple question" has been answered yet you keep on repeating it. This discussion is pointless. It should've ended 21 pages ago.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt."
- Richard P. Feynman
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 pm
WWW
Previous
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 21 of 21
 [ 415 posts ] 
Return to Atheism & Theism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests