Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 19 of 21
 [ 415 posts ] 
I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!
Author Message
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4347Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:why observing ??? why i can't see it in my own eyes ???


Because it's a force.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:and didn't make any difference, if i go, to the moon , objects will fall . but still how do you know it exist ?? should i believe in fairy tale without any evidence ?? falling objects it's not evidence . YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME ON SCREEN i want to see it FACE TO FACE . otherwise you are believing in MYTH .


Personal incredulity fail.
Image
Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 pm
BeldinUser avatarPosts: 49Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pmLocation: Padova, Italy Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

should i believe in fairy tale without any evidence ?

you have evidence: object falls

also, if you want, you can study all the math and physics behind the universal gravitation and the theory of relativity

These are the proofs. here some example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Q) can you bring ONE SINGLE CONCLUSIVE ARGUMENT that disprove the existence of God ??


NO WE FUCKING CAN'T!!! TAKE A HINT!
LISTEN VERY CLOSELY: WE DO NOT SAY THAT THERE IS DEFINITELY NO GOD. WE JUST SAY THAT YOUR REASONS FOR BELIEF ARE RUBBISH.
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm
WWW
nemesissUser avatarPosts: 1259Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

im going to keep to the parts mr Waza quoted from me... since he's too scared to leave names where they belong, which offcourse is a pathetic method to keep us unfocused to specific subjects.

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:you know atheists i discover something new ..... there is one way to handle these kinds of situation .... i will gonna you use ATHEISM against you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: just watch ..

can you smell or, seen, heard, tasted the force of Gravity ?? how do you know it exists ???

which proves my point that you have no scientific understanding.
read this FULLY! to get a better understanding;



And you just proven my point with your statement.
There are ways to detect things, without the human body.
if you understood the properties of gravity, you would know why you can't smell or taste it.
you can see it happening, you might hear the result of it... but that's beside the point.

additionally; since you do not understand the term "observation", here are some definitions.

1. an act or instance of noticing or perceiving.
2. an act or instance of regarding attentively or watching.
3. the faculty or habit of observing or noticing.
4. notice: to escape a person's observation.
5. an act or instance of viewing or noting a fact or occurrence for some scientific or other special purpose: the observation of blood pressure under stress.
6. the information or record secured by such an act.
7. something that is learned in the course of observing things: My observation is that such clouds mean a storm.
8. a remark, comment, or statement based on what one has noticed or observed.
9. the condition of being observed.
10. Navigation.
a. the measurement of the altitude or azimuth of a heavenly body for navigational purposes.
b. the information obtained by such a measurement.
11. Obsolete. observance, as of the law.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/observation

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:Wow i didn't know that the professors are nonsense !! i will supported with professor from Canada and pictures to demonstrate you but seems i don't have to convince you because you are already blind ....

Professor confirmed it's true but the blind one will never been guided no matter what .




right... a "professor" from Canada, just like "professor" Kent Hovind?
if you want to give your video validity, atleast mention the NAME of the alleged professor.
From that we can check the validity of this so-called professor and if he indeed has any understanding of the subjects he is talking about. i can make a video like that, call myself a professor where i state that the flying spaghetti monster created the universe.
that doesn't make it immediantly true, it would require evidence. so your video proof NOTHING!


as for literal interpertation of the sentence; ever heard of an seeing eye dog?



Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
Whenever you are refuted, you don't address it

where address it ??? don't speak conjecture without providing one single example

you certainly cut out a few of my arguments to which you were unable or unwilling to reply.
if you keep leaving out the names out the quotes, it makes it difficult to point them out to you when you make extremely long posts like the one im responding. so basically, your responsible for the difficulty yourself.



Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
2 - atheism is difficult to qualify as a religion, because it has no aspect of religion... just the abcense of the aspects of religion.

Again you haven't provide not even single evidence from you are talking this is what i call it conjecture talking . Atheism is the under the category of Religions .
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/xx.html
Image
Religions:

Christians 33.32% (of which Roman Catholics 16.99%, Protestants 5.78%, Orthodox 3.53%, Anglicans 1.25%), Muslims 21.01%, Hindus 13.26%, Buddhists 5.84%, Sikhs 0.35%, Jews 0.23%, Baha'is 0.12%, other religions 11.78%, non-religious 11.77%, atheists 2.32% (2007 est.)



since i like to keep it strictly to the point.
in The Netherlands/Holland. the majority of the population would be considered atheist, however, when you at the CIA study to which you link, says non-religious. but i digress.
the only reason why it full under the category religion, is because else you get mathmatic errors.
as a simple example, we take 100 people as subjects of a study and we ask their religion.
33 subjects answer christian.
20 subjects answer muslim
13 subjects answer jewish
and 34 subjects answer atheists (non-religious).
if you exclude the 34 atheists, you get errors in the calculations and misinterpertations.
if we left them out, we get as result that 50% is christian 30% is muslim and 20% is jewish.
that is a HUGE error rate!




Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
Q4 - atheism in general no. but like a bad record im telling you again that its society.

If atheism is "no" then the society is IMMORAL :mrgreen: LOLZ okay at least NAME ONE !

as a society people (including atheists) have set laws that forbid rape and incest.

okay what if you come to country which has no laws in it ?? what you will gonna do ? your faith doesn't even provide not even one single moral , i wonder what kind of faith is this ? allowing all the sexual stuff including incest what shame . If the law allow it would you practice it ???


here is a country; antartica.
as for laws, it means your own your own. if you want an example of something where there are no rules...
the closest thing would be "ultimate fighting".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_F ... ampionship

and eventhough it started out without rules and laws... it soon grew some rules.
just like with atheism, it may not have morals initially.... but it will grow them respectively... without the need of a deity.


Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
over-consumption and giving alcohol to minors is forbidden by law

heresy conjecture without any evidence

this accurate information was taken from this site :
http://www.drug-rehabs.org/alcohol-statistics.php
Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol. 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12.
Each year the liquor industry spends almost $2 billion dollars on advertising and encouraging the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Americans spend over $90 billion dollars total on alcohol each year.
An average American may consume over 25 gallons of beer, 2 gallons of wine, and 1.5 gallons of distilled spirits each year.
Do you know what is the consequences of drinking alcohol ???

http://www.interactivetheatre.org/resc/alcohol.html
Alcohol consumption by men is likely to enhance the likelihood that misperception will occur and lead to sexual assault.

do you know what is sexual assault ???
http://www.athealth.com/Practitioner/ceduc/alc_assault.html
Sexual assault: The full range of forced sexual acts, including forced touching or kissing; verbally coerced intercourse; and vaginal, oral, and anal penetration. Researchers typically include in this category only acts of this nature that occur during adolescence or adulthood; in other words, childhood sexual abuse is defined separately. Both men and women can be sexually assaulted and can commit sexual assault. The vast majority of sexual assaults, however, involve male perpetrators and female victims.


Overall, Atheism is immoral because in atheism doesn't have law to control human animal desire . Atheism doesn't forbid drinking alcohol and that will lead all the type of sexual acts including intercourse during menstruation .



this again displays your ignorance.
there is a difference between what the law is and what people do. just because people write things down and tell you how to do things, doesn't mean they will do it that way.

That alcohol can be addictive i can not deny, but that doesn't mean you can use it responsibly.
The alcohol also has effect on the person mental perception is also known and car vary per person. this doesn't automatically lead to sexual assault.

your immediant conclusion about aclohol and sexual assault can only stem from ignorance on both matters.
that you can copy paste a piece of text is nice and all, but if you do not understand what it means, your argument becomes meaningless. and that has been the occasion too often.

like often told here (another example) that you ignore certain statements which you are unable or unwilling to refute;
correlation doesn't mean causation.



What was the point of these questions?



[/quote]

you are indeed funny, making such a laughable video about morality.
to debunk you on every point you made, i'd first need to transscript it ( write down what was said in the video) just to make it easier to explain why your wrong.

i'll just keep it to just this.
if you want have as much sex, alcohol and drugs, i would not stop you.
however, if you do it irresponsable and are hurting others... then i will stop you.

also, here is fruit for thought: if the laws of your god says that killing is wrong, why did your prophet spread the muslim faith with the sword?
Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:28 pm
e2iPiUser avatarPosts: 648Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 amLocation: Deltax Deltap>~h/(4 pi) Gender: Cake

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

So now that we have reached the magic number of 19 pages, can we drop this bullshit?

You, sir, are an ignorant buffoon who obviously has no desire to learn, you are here for no other reason than to place your monumental ignorance on public display. I sincerely hope you are not a representative sample of your culture.

-1
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
-George Bernard Shaw
Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:26 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Hi Wazoo,

Ok, so maybe I need to DO SOMETHING DRASTIC to get your attention.

First, your "response" to my latest post:


Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
Waza-Minooo44, you persist in ignoring my posts.


which one ? address it . Maybe i forgot

And when you're done, should you for inexplicable reasons still feel that your initial argument is a good one, then think about it one more time, and realize how, should you actually be correct, you would only have made a semantic point.


me too read my post . And you will be convinced

The rest of your posting devolves into proving God's existence based on the Quran. In fact, that is by far the majority of it, so I suggest you make a new thread with that as the topic.


okay ....

can you smell or, seen, heard, tasted the force of Gravity ?? how do you know it exists ???



Wow. Either you're really dodging answering my questions, or your English comprehension is terrible.

Now, PAY ATTENTION HERE!

Are you with me?

I'm going to paste in the post I was referring to above. I want you to read it very carefully, every point and sentence.


Here is the post I was referring to:




---o---

"Welcome back, Waza-Minooo44


You ignored my last post - or didn't understand it.
It is essential that you read and acknowledge it, so I will repeat it here for you:




Waza-Minooo44 wrote:

How many times do we have to tell you that you can't prove a negative?


well it's not my problem negative or without negative . you call your self atheist ( Deny the existence of intelligence design being ) so all what i asked for one argument . if you can't then stay quite :mrgreen:


First of all, not your problem, negative or without negative? Could you perhaps try to make more sense and re-word this?

Look, it's very simple: If I tell you that I don't believe in ghosts, then tell me how I'm supposed to prove that?
That's what being asked to prove a negative means. Do you understand now?

Second, I don't call myself an atheist. This is just an assumption on your part.

Third, your obsession with wanting us to keep "quite" is bordering the creepy and other nasty stuff. If you just want any old argument, we've given plenty, so why should we keep quiet? You've given us plenty of junk arguments that prove nothing, does that mean you should keep quiet too?


Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
Your argument is wrong because:
1: You're asking people to prove a negative.
2: You're not understanding of the the word "atheist" properly. An atheist disbelieves OR denies the existence of God. There is a difference.
3: Even if we go by the "denies" definition, it's still a crappy argument, because there is no proof or evidence of God.
4: Additionally, even if you got people convinced that "atheist" was a contradictory title, all you've done is played with word definitions.



1) well i use the technique of the quran :mrgreen: the holy quran told us if any one make any claim just pause this question :

"Produce your proof if you are truthful." [ Quran 2:111 ]

if you are truthful from what you are saying then PRODUCE YOUR PROOF .


2) Ooh really i already provide the definition of atheism and by the way tell me what is the deference ??? i already clear it to you by provding the Synonym for the word deny .



First, what happened to points 3 and 4?

Second, I really don't know what kind of language Arabic is, but it seems evident that is wildly dissimilar from English in some aspects.
Let's get this synonymous stuff out of the way once and for all:

And Waza, read carefully now.

First, I want you to tell me, do you know what a thesaurus is?

Second, I'm going to give you a link. I want you to tell me what you see:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/synonym

And here is another link, which should make it clear:
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/belief

And now two final links:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/disbelieve

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deny


Now, isn't it strange that two synonyms have varying definitions?
Do you get the point now?


As a final point:
Atheists often distinguish amongst themselves as to whether they are gnostic/agnostic or strong/weak atheists. Do you know of this distinction? And do you realize after my explanation why such a distinction is needed?

If not, then go find out.
[/quote]"


---o---




That is the post I wanted you to read.


Now that you have read it, these are some things that should have become clear to you:



1: That the word "atheist" doesn't mean just one thing (it doesn't refer to what is normally called "strong atheism" or "gnostic atheism).

2: That "Deny" and "Disbelieve" are not the exact same thing, even if you think it does. (You can blame your lacking English skills on this one.)

3: That your initial post, which hinges on your inaccurate definition of the word "atheist", is therefore wrong!

4: That it would probably be in your place to apologize to everyone for ignoring this fact so far.

5: That it would be prudent to make a new thread in place of this one, with a new premise; for instance what I suggested about proving the existence of God using the Quran - something you still managed to misunderstand even though it was fairly simply phrased.



Thank you.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:33 pm
GiliellUser avatarPosts: 1218Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 am Gender: Female

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:
The darkness is only complete between 600 and 1k m (i.e. light can only be completely blocked out at around that depth),


okay you are correct , it's between 600m to 1km but the human capacity can only dive not less than 40m , how can illiterate man knows about darkness ??? you need powerful submarine that can dive this distance and special aid .


but it is perfectly possible to notice the trend at as early as 1 meter and definitely by 2 meters that it gets darker the lower you go.


you will get notice when dive above 100m , the human ability don't have the capability to dive more than 40m and by the way we can't hold more than 10 minutes under water you need equipment that can give the ability to dive and stay in the deep ocean .



OK, you want ONE single argument how somebody could know that the deep seas are dark centuries ago?
Very, very easy:
Because they can't see what's down there because it is dark.
Seriously, a preschooler can find out that much.
Take them to the beach. Let them play in the shallows. Take them into a boat and row out a bit. Oohhh, look at all the pretty fish. Board a real boat and go out a few kilometres. Behold, fishy gone, can't see it anymore because it's fucking dark down there.
See? That was easy, wasn't it?
It's something called common sense.

And no, atheism itself has no morals because it's not a belief or faith or religion.
This means unfortunately that we have to use our heads for something different than keeping the rain out of our necks and have to THINK about what is morally right or wrong and why that is.
It would be much, much easier to turn of the brain, read some old book and go flogging teenage girls and delight in public beheadings and such.
Go to heaven, we don't want you in hell with us!
Most people don't object to discrimination and oppression as such, they only object to being at the receiving end
Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 pm
TheFearmongerUser avatarPosts: 545Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 amLocation: Lenoir, NC Gender: Tree

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Hijack:

Giliell, how's the kid doin'? :)


Ok, back to point.

Waza, again, you have demonstrated that you show a lack of ken of the english language. Your arguments are faulty because you cannot properly form sentances. Even if the arguments are true themselves, your poor conveyance of them is not working.

Waza=FAIL
"To give pleasure to a single heart by a single kind act is better than a thousand head-bowings in prayer."
-Saddi
Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 am
xmanUser avatarPosts: 606Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pmLocation: Lotus Land

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Gnug215 wrote:Hi Wazoo,

...

Thank you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. ~ Douglas Adams
Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 am
WWW
SymbiosychoticUser avatarPosts: 18Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 amLocation: GA Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza, you have basically taken everything any of us have said and gone "I have two apples, therefore oranges are _____". That's how much your "discoveries" have to do with what you actually are looking at.

Also, when counting the total number of something, yes, you start at 1. When counting progressively in terms of advancement, you start at 0. Therefore, when you are counting from 9 to 37, 9 is the point of Origin.

9 (0, the point of Origin. We are counting FROM this point, therefore it does not have a value. It can not be 1 - a distance of 1 measurement - from the point of origin and still be the origin. Its physically not possible. However, I know you'll ignore that I'm talking about progression and switch back to total numbers instead, with something stupid like "lol atheists can't count zomg 0 isn't real number prove to me something is number 0".)
10 (1 number from 9)
11 (2 numbers from 9)
12 (3 numbers from 9)
13 (4 numbers from 9)
14 (5 numbers from 9)
15 (6 numbers from 9)
16 (7 numbers from 9)
17 (8 numbers from 9)

You do the rest of the (failed) math.

9 + 0 = Chapter 9 (The only way you can count Chapter 9 as part of your range is if you are counting it as 0. Otherwise, you have to start at 10 if you are adding 1 to it.)
9 + 1 = Chapter 10
9 + 2 = Chapter 11
9 + 3 = Chapter 12
9 + 4 = Chapter 13
9 + 5 = Chapter 14
9 + 6 = Chapter 15
9 + 7 = Chapter 16
9 + 8 = Chapter 17
9 + 9 = Chapter 18
9 + 19 = Chapter 28

Do the math. 9 + 19.

Again, "which Allah" isn't the question. I'm not evading the question - I'm sticking to the original one that you are trying to change the meaning of. There is only one "Allah" that has been mentioned, so stop trying to cleverly switch the question and obscure it.

Regarding gravity... Funny thing about that. Gravity is a Theory, just like Evolution and other things. Therefore, YOU are the one that "DENY" gravity exists. Why do you "DENY" gravity exists? Of course, you won't answer this one. With most people (I won't say "Atheists" because they are not a belief but lack of belief, and don't address this topic at all), they also notice that "Gravity" isn't the only Theory addressing the relationships of objects and their mass. Relativity also covers this. Both are widely accepted and can work with or without each other but accomplish the same tasks. Gravity is primarily just an attribute used to address the pull of an object to another.

To prove something exists does not mean "it must be visible". I don't know where you get that from. It just must be testable in some form to verify that it exists. Just like if I close my eyes and punch a wall, that wall is there. I just punched it. We can repeat this test and achieve the same result. It hasn't stopped existing just because my eyes are closed. (In before "lol knock out its brain :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *youtube video* atheist admit they blind rofl i don't know english so i make up my own ways of reading it").

That said, you haven't convinced me. Try harder, because so far, your evidence is all entirely false logic or bad claims with no backing. You repeatedly ignore arguments, and no, I'm not going to KEEP reposting them for you to "provide one single example!!! lol you can't!" because we've had people post three different posts repeating themselves, for you to then quote them going "what post? Show me example!!!" The examples are there, you just only see the ones you want to see.

You've reached 19 pages though, so I guess "that proves 19 is magical number". We done here?
Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 am
Lurking_LogicUser avatarPosts: 103Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 am Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza-Minooo44 wrote:Q) can you bring ONE SINGLE CONCLUSIVE ARGUMENT that disprove the existence of intelligent design being ?

conclusive?
depends.
Conclusive in my views and perspective?
yeah I could probably do that (depending how you first define your God as that will then change the argument I bring against it)
Conclusive to you?.......... maybe it all depends on your views
if you can't answer it then why you call your self atheist ???

Because I don't need it.

the fact that God has to me never actually been proven to exist means I have no real reason to continually search for arguments to prove his non-existance.
(Except it can be fun to debate)
"What a book a devil's chaplain might write on the clumsy, wasteful, blundering, low and horribly cruel works of nature."
Charles Darwin
Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 am
GiliellUser avatarPosts: 1218Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 am Gender: Female

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

TheFearmonger wrote:Hijack:

Giliell, how's the kid doin'? :)


Ok, back to point.

Waza, again, you have demonstrated that you show a lack of ken of the english language. Your arguments are faulty because you cannot properly form sentances. Even if the arguments are true themselves, your poor conveyance of them is not working.

Waza=FAIL

Which one?
The fictional one at the seaside?
Screaming for some ice cream :lol:

The two real ones over here are doing totally fine. So far, the main differences spotted between illegitimate kid conceived outside of marriage and the legitimate one prove scientifically that it's better to make them outside marriage. More hair, more kidneys. I'll consider the difference in eye colour a mood point :lol:
But since we've no made it to page 19 we've proven the Qu'ran right again
Go to heaven, we don't want you in hell with us!
Most people don't object to discrimination and oppression as such, they only object to being at the receiving end
Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:34 am
TheFearmongerUser avatarPosts: 545Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 amLocation: Lenoir, NC Gender: Tree

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

:lol: A fine point you touch on in the issue, Giliell. srsly, hope ya'll do well and all that good stuffs. And kidneys are important... :)

To waza; you say, how can we call ourselves atheist if he haave no answer to some specific question. Two problems with that. One, we do have an answer, you just do not like it. Second, why the hell should we have to believe in a god if we cannot prove every single religious argument wrong? This would be akin to saying you cannot believe in gravity, until you personally have looked at and answered every other explanation. This is, of course, not only time consuming, but stupid. Think on it.
"To give pleasure to a single heart by a single kind act is better than a thousand head-bowings in prayer."
-Saddi
Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 pm
QuestionerUser avatarPosts: 13Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:48 pm Gender: Tree

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Waza- you commented on a few of my statements but did not address my question. As such I shall re-post it here and wait for a response.

How do you know that any god exist, let alone your own?

I will also add a few other questions.

Why would a god care about us?

If there is a god why would he/she/it allow people to not believe in it?

and lastly

Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able?
then he is not omnipotent
Is he able, but not willing?
then he is malevolent
Is he both able and willing?
then whence cometh evil?
is he neither able nor willing?
then why call him god?


-Epicurus
Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that. -George Carlin
Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm
nemesissUser avatarPosts: 1259Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

where is the morality in islam in this example?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... gnant.html

the person in the video has openly declared to be agnostic on many occassions.



its a great example how atheism/agnosticism, without morality as you define it, CAN be more moral then religious people.
Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:35 am
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

I need time to respond ...... but for moment Enjoy this video :mrgreen:


HOW TO DEFEAT ALL ATHEISTS GUARANTEED

[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2748Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Holy crap, how does this failed topic got to 19 pages?
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:21 pm
Aught3ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 4290Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 amLocation: New Zealand Gender: Male

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:Holy crap, how does this failed topic got to 19 pages?
By the magic powers of Islam.
Wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking.
Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 pm
WWW
TheFearmongerUser avatarPosts: 545Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 amLocation: Lenoir, NC Gender: Tree

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up, but does waza know allah used to be a simple moon god until mohummed wrote a book about him?
"To give pleasure to a single heart by a single kind act is better than a thousand head-bowings in prayer."
-Saddi
Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:36 pm
nemesissUser avatarPosts: 1259Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Post Re: I DARE ANY atheists answer my simple Question !!!!

Aught3 wrote:
Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:Holy crap, how does this failed topic got to 19 pages?
By the magic powers of Islam.


i think its because we are like moths drawn the unintelligent answers he proclaims and the hunger within us to correct his stupidity so that he can be a more functional member of society.


TheFearmonger wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up, but does waza know allah used to be a simple moon god until mohummed wrote a book about him?


offcourse not, i would be surprised if he would.


also, waza the video you posted is so full of errors on so many points, i think we would need a seperate topic for it, since it requires ALOT of explaining on the laws of thermo-dynamics, quatam physics, physics in general, information and coding, gravity, electro magnetism, real and complex numbers, finite and infinity, dimensions, the concept of time, the number ZERO, DNA, abiogenesis, fossilization, and not to forget the big bang... if i haven't forgotten anything.


the big problem isn't what is displayed, it is what is doesn't explain.
the only things i see in the video is a bunch of explanations with no data back it up.
and that is probably why it has only a 2star rating.
and knowing you english skills, its quite obvious that you didn't come up with this video yourself...
you probably copied it from youtube in favor of your argument... nut i doubt that you have any understanding of what was written in it.

also waza, we look forward to your page stretch, but here is some advice... do it with mutliple, straight-to-the-point posts.
you might be able to make a REAL decent argument then.
Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 19 of 21
 [ 415 posts ] 
Return to Atheism & Theism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests