Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Christian Terrorism thru Missionary work in India...

[ 2 posts ] 
Christian Terrorism thru Missionary work in India...
WaffPosts: 25Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:51 am Gender: Male

Post Christian Terrorism thru Missionary work in India...

Im tellin you, the more I start looking into things, the more Im starting to learn... Christians, more than any other group of people in the world, have long complained about being persecuted. Especially since Christ said that they will be persecuted because they follow Him, and that the world will hate you. But Im sure you guys know the attitude.. Im not sure if most of you know, but There appears to be a growing conflict between Hindus and Christians in India. But why is this?

I just watched I guess what can be considered an amateur documentary. It revealed the real cause of the conflict... Christian missionaires are INVADING India and decieving the people into being CHristians. It would be safe to say that they're primarily doing it for money, because so many of them are bribers. But then you have the ones who tell the converted to not hang out w/ Hindus for various reasons, such as them being possessed by the Devil, that the Hindu gods are demons, that they are demon possessed. The works.. So basically what ends up happening is families are being divided because of religious differences. Most of the converted are the poor, which is no surprise. The poor are always looking for something to believe in, so when you come around and tell them they'll be givin money and that they will be healed of their sicknesses they will be quick to have their ears open...

In these past several weeks I have begun more and more to evaluate Christianity and my faith in it as a whole. Ive really started to see alot of problems w/ it, but after watching this video recently, it has given more merit to the idea that Monotheistic religions are the most problematic, esp Islam and Christianity. When you have a group of people that are just minding their own business, worrying about their own problems, and most importantly not trying to force your ideas on others, then have a group with the mindset of telling people that their way is the only "way" and that everything is wrong, you're going to have conflict... The attitude that most of these christians have about being persecuted is bullshit, if they actually did some research they would find out they are equally just as guilty of shedding blood for religious reasons. And in their case you dont even have to go to far to find that, Christians have done a good job of killing themselves. The Catholics were mainly in charge of carrying out the Inquisition, but I know for a fact that Protestants have carried out crimes against other sects of Christianity... You reap what you sow, and if you're going to kill yourselves and then kill others for not converting to your religion, you can only expect people from other religions to do the same to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Zxjndf0mw
Wed May 12, 2010 7:17 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatar

Post Re: Christian Terrorism thru Missionary work in India...

I knew that Xian's are all over the place doing missionary work, but I didn't know they were this invasive and deceptive about it.

But well, if they really believe, then it's all a matter of life and death for them, so..
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Wed May 12, 2010 7:48 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to Atheism & Theism