Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

question can debunk all atheists with absolutely no recourse

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
question can debunk all atheists with absolutely no recourse
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Post question can debunk all atheists with absolutely no recourse

http://www.onelook.com/?w=atheist&ls=c

Atheist
â–¸ noun: someone who :mrgreen: DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD :mrgreen:

Q) Can you bring ONE SINGLE IRREFUTABLE ARGUMENT that refutes the existence of God??

If you can't answer it then why you call your self atheist?

Atheist
â–¸ noun: someone who [??????????????]GOD

The words "DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF "are removed now the definition becomes absurd and meaningless either you answer the question or you are proving to me you are following conjecture belief.

================================

my Argument:

When the big bang happened did it intend to form galaxy stars plants and did it intend that one day life would be able to prosper and form on plant earth?? Did it intend that when the big bang happened was the intention of it?

================================

In order to answer this question of mine you have to follow these rules:

Rule number 1) Don't go OFF TOPICS ( for ex: fairy tales, Unicorn , Pokemon, etc..... )

Rule number 2) don't plagiarize Creationist argument .

Rule number 3) if you want to prove your positions don't try to refute my own argument .try to bring one argument that refutes the existence of god. We need balance here. Refuting my own argument and then you don't bring your own argument is waste of time for both sides.

Rule number 4) no scripture ( for example : Quran , bible .. etc) will be used in this argument .
[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 pm
NetheralianUser avatarPosts: 357Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:13 pmLocation: Underwater world Gender: Cake

Post Re: question can debunk all atheists with absolutely no reco

Not again...
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 pm
Waza-Minooo44Posts: 75Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am Gender: Male

Netheralian wrote:Not again...

yes again :mrgreen:
[ Quran 21:18 ]
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and IT KNOCKS OUT ITS BRAIN, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Atheist
â–¸ noun: someone who :mrgreen: DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD :mrgreen:

Wrong. Atheist: Someone who does not believe in God. Big difference here. Denying means that something is there yet you say "nope, don't like that". Not believing means that you don't believe, simple as that. Do you DENY the existence of fairies? No, you don't believe in them.
So your definition of "Atheism" --> Strawman

Q) Can you bring ONE SINGLE IRREFUTABLE ARGUMENT that refutes the existence of God??

No, because you can't disprove God.

When the big bang happened did it intend to form galaxy stars plants and did it intend that one day life would be able to prosper and form on plant earth?? Did it intend that when the big bang happened was the intention of it?

The Big Bang didn't intend to do anything. Does a mudslide "intend" to kill people? Of course not. What a ridiculous idea.

Rule number 1) Don't go OFF TOPICS ( for ex: fairy tales, Unicorn , Pokemon, etc..... )

Since God is no better than those, why shouldn't I?

]Rule number 2) don't plagiarize Creationist argument .

Why would I even WANT to plagiarize one? It wouldn't earn me good grades in Uni...
On that note: Do you know what "to plagiarize" means?

Rule number 3) if you want to prove your positions don't try to refute my own argument .try to bring one argument that refutes the existence of god. We need balance here. Refuting my own argument and then you don't bring your own argument is waste of time for both sides.

Again, not sensible. See my point above about not being able to disprove God.

Rule number 4) no scripture ( for example : Quran , bible .. etc) will be used in this argument .

The first sensible thing you have said.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 pm
Aught3ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 4290Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 amLocation: New Zealand Gender: Male

You already posted this topic, please see the replies given to you in that thread.
Wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking.
Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Atheism & Theism