Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Ark Encounter Opens

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 27 posts ] 
Ark Encounter Opens
Author Message
thenexttodiePosts: 612Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Ark Encounter Opens

Collecemall wrote: we don't see similar vegetation in similar climates around the world. Is there anywhere someone can lead me to address this simple yet damning point?


We do see similar vegetation in similar climates around the world.

Collecemall wrote:Be gone troll.


You were correct Collecemail. Similar climates around the world do not have the same vegetation. You are never wrong.
Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:26 pm
MarsCydoniaUser avatarPosts: 552Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post Re: Ark Encounter Opens

thenexttodie wrote:We do see similar vegetation in similar climates around the world.

Are you denying that flora endemism exists?

Because that certainly was not an explanation for it.

Sorry, I shouldn't ask you to explain something, should I.
"I don't know how the burden of proof works in the mind of atheists but I don't have to prove my claims" - A public information message from the League of Reason's christians
Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:44 pm
CollecemallPosts: 324Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 am

Post Re: Ark Encounter Opens

thenexttodie wrote:
Collecemall wrote: we don't see similar vegetation in similar climates around the world. Is there anywhere someone can lead me to address this simple yet damning point?


We do see similar vegetation in similar climates around the world.

Collecemall wrote:Be gone troll.


You were correct Collecemail. Similar climates around the world do not have the same vegetation. You are never wrong.



You have no interest in a conversation and you clearly want to interpret one sentence in the least charitable way possible while ignoring the previous points in the paragraph. It was clear enough that others understood the point. There's no point in addressing you given your history here.... so BE GONE TROLL.
"Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their time."
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ~~Voltaire
Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:39 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3164Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Ark Encounter Opens

Collecemall wrote:I've seen a ton of these "debates/exhibits" which address the typical reasons why the flood is impossible but I've never seen an apologetic concerning why plants are segregated by location as well. It seems the focus is always on animals which do have some locomotion but with plants this isn't possible. Yet we don't see similar vegetation in similar climates around the world. Is there anywhere someone can lead me to address this simple yet damning point?


You are right that I have never heard a proponent of evolution use this argument, but I was listening to a podcast (Archaeological Fantasies) in which they use a similar argument. They were making the point about how people believe in Ancient Aliens or Atlantis giving early humans all the basic knowledge, such as farming. Yet, when we look around the world, all the civilizations farmed different things. There is no reason why a mother culture would split things up like that. That is evidence that farming came about independently among all the ancient civilisations.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:16 pm
YIM WWW
thenexttodiePosts: 612Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Ark Encounter Opens

Wait a minute! Did I just hear AronRa mis-identify the very first dino as a Kronosaurus and saying it should have feathers?
Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:57 pm
Steelmage99Posts: 132Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 am Gender: Male

Post Re: Ark Encounter Opens

thenexttodie wrote:Wait a minute! Did I just hear AronRa mis-identify the very first dino as a Kronosaurus and saying it should have feathers?


Maybe you did. What's your point?
Blunder that theists make all the time;

Pretending to know what other people think.
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:22 am
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 677Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: Ark Encounter Opens

thenexttodie wrote:Wait a minute! Did I just hear AronRa mis-identify the very first dino as a Kronosaurus and saying it should have feathers?

I'm pretty sure he said "dromaeosaurus", which would also explain the comment about the feathers.
Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:16 am
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 2
 [ 27 posts ] 
Return to Creationism/ID

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests