Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 21 of 23
 [ 459 posts ] 
AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"
Author Message
ldmitrukUser avatarPosts: 229Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pmLocation: Edmonton, Alberta Gender: Cake

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Grumpy Santa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Here is an interesting link too.Now something that sticks out to me are two bottle necks in this article.Now I know science is secular,and do not consider the bible as they look at everything from an evolution perspective.But the bottle necks in this article can be better explained by Adam being created about 10,000 years ago and then Noah's flood,so we have Adam and Noah bottle necks.How come scientists never consider the bible or the Gap theory?

http://phys.org/news/2015-04-decline-ma ... lture.html


"So the study suggests that there was a global collapse in genetic diversity of the males in contrast to that of females. Essentially this means there was an extreme reduction in the number of males who reproduced, but not a reduction in the number of females."

How in the hell did you leap from this conclusion to mythology?

Oh wait... I may have thought of the answer.

Boobies float in floods.


LOL.

They didn't call them Mae West vests for nothing in WWII.
Fri May 08, 2015 5:17 pm
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Grumpy Santa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Here is an interesting link too.Now something that sticks out to me are two bottle necks in this article.Now I know science is secular,and do not consider the bible as they look at everything from an evolution perspective.But the bottle necks in this article can be better explained by Adam being created about 10,000 years ago and then Noah's flood,so we have Adam and Noah bottle necks.How come scientists never consider the bible or the Gap theory?

http://phys.org/news/2015-04-decline-ma ... lture.html


"So the study suggests that there was a global collapse in genetic diversity of the males in contrast to that of females. Essentially this means there was an extreme reduction in the number of males who reproduced, but not a reduction in the number of females."

How in the hell did you leap from this conclusion to mythology?

Oh wait... I may have thought of the answer.

Boobies float in floods.


This is not saying only males died out,it is just about the Y chromosome. The bottle necks are there and I agree with it however it better fit with the gap theory.What would cause only a reduction in the numbers of men?

Flurry

Sat May 09, 2015 12:12 am
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2924Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Greetings,

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Grumpy Santa wrote:
================
abelcainsbrother wrote:

Here is an interesting link too.Now something that sticks out to me are two bottle necks in this article.Now I know science is secular,and do not consider the bible as they look at everything from an evolution perspective.But the bottle necks in this article can be better explained by Adam being created about 10,000 years ago and then Noah's flood,so we have Adam and Noah bottle necks.How come scientists never consider the bible or the Gap theory?

http://phys.org/news/2015-04-decline-ma ... lture.html
================

"So the study suggests that there was a global collapse in genetic diversity of the males in contrast to that of females. Essentially this means there was an extreme reduction in the number of males who reproduced, but not a reduction in the number of females."

How in the hell did you leap from this conclusion to mythology?

Oh wait... I may have thought of the answer.

Boobies float in floods.

This is not saying only males died out,it is just about the Y chromosome. The bottle necks are there and I agree with it however it better fit with the gap theory.What would cause only a reduction in the numbers of men?

*snip*

Again, you show that you're incapable of reading anything - even linked articles that you post yourself.

It tells you how to interpret the data.

[Hint: it doesn't involve a "reduction in the numbers of men".]

How does the article's explanation "better fit [sic] with the gap theory"?

Kindest regards,

James
Image
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Sat May 09, 2015 3:32 pm
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

="Dragan Glas"]Greetings,

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Grumpy Santa wrote:
================
abelcainsbrother wrote:

Here is an interesting link too.Now something that sticks out to me are two bottle necks in this article.Now I know science is secular,and do not consider the bible as they look at everything from an evolution perspective.But the bottle necks in this article can be better explained by Adam being created about 10,000 years ago and then Noah's flood,so we have Adam and Noah bottle necks.How come scientists never consider the bible or the Gap theory?

http://phys.org/news/2015-04-decline-ma ... lture.html
================

"So the study suggests that there was a global collapse in genetic diversity of the males in contrast to that of females. Essentially this means there was an extreme reduction in the number of males who reproduced, but not a reduction in the number of females."

How in the hell did you leap from this conclusion to mythology?

Oh wait... I may have thought of the answer.

Boobies float in floods.

This is not saying only males died out,it is just about the Y chromosome. The bottle necks are there and I agree with it however it better fit with the gap theory.What would cause only a reduction in the numbers of men?

*snip*

Again, you show that you're incapable of reading anything - even linked articles that you post yourself.

It tells you how to interpret the data.

[Hint: it doesn't involve a "reduction in the numbers of men".]

How does the article's explanation "better fit [sic] with the gap theory"?

Kindest regards,

James
[/quote]

I can read fine but I also know a fair amount about the science behind this and it has to do with a drought because of climate change that dates to the time of Noah's flood.
Because the gap theory teaches there was a former world that existed that perished,then there was a gap of time until about 6-10,000 years ago when God restored the heavens and the earth to make this world and man who was Adam and the article points out man took to agriculture about 10,000 years ago.

This is different than the hominids that existed in the former world,but then there was Noah's flood that caused the population to decrease,this is backed up by the science behind the climate change that produced a drought,that produced dust in the oceans,in the ice sheets,world wide climate change that wiped out civilizations that dates to the time of Noah's flood but because science is secular? They don't consider the bible or Noah's flood as an explanation. There is a lot more science behind this climate change than you may have realized.
Sun May 10, 2015 4:05 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

abelcainsbrother wrote:This is different than the hominids that existed in the former world,but then there was Noah's flood that caused the population to decrease,this is backed up by the science behind the climate change that produced a drought,that produced dust in the oceans,in the ice sheets,world wide climate change that wiped out civilizations that dates to the time of Noah's flood but because science is secular?

There is no evidence anywhere that such thing ever took place. There is no world wide elimination of civilizations anywhere, any point in history since there has ever been civilization you can not point to a time period where on civilization was wiped out where you can not find:
1. Another civilization who was equally thriving somewhere else at the same time.
2. Another civilization that occupied the same geographical location shortly thereafter.

Get this through your thick fucking skull. The global flood never fucking happened.


abelcainsbrother wrote:I can read fine (...)
Because the gap theory teaches there was a former world that existed that perished,then there was a gap of time until about 6-10,000 years ago when God restored the heavens and the earth to make this world and man who was Adam and the article points out man took to agriculture about 10,000 years ago.

Oh, so there was a former world, but then God restored it and mad a first man and his name was Adam just like in the bible.
Can you explain again that thing about God creating everything, I mean the entire fucking universe (something that you claim he did), including Adam, in last than 7 days? I assume that is were you got Adam right?
And what about the fact that the bible states the entire genealogy from Adam to Jesus and there is no fucking way it can go back as much as half that many years. So you not only present bible as if it was fact, you also peek and chose from the bible.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Sun May 10, 2015 12:37 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2924Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Dragan Glas wrote:Greetings,

Again, you show that you're incapable of reading anything - even linked articles that you post yourself.

It tells you how to interpret the data.

[Hint: it doesn't involve a "reduction in the numbers of men".]

How does the article's explanation "better fit [sic] with the gap theory"?

Kindest regards,

James


I can read fine ...

If so, why do you ask "This is not saying only males died out,it is just about the Y chromosome. The bottle necks are there and I agree with it however it better fit with the gap theory.What would cause only a reduction in the numbers of men?"

abelcainsbrother wrote: ... but I also know a fair amount about the science behind this and it has to do with a drought because of climate change that dates to the time of Noah's flood.
Because the gap theory teaches there was a former world that existed that perished,then there was a gap of time until about 6-10,000 years ago when God restored the heavens and the earth to make this world and man who was Adam and the article points out man took to agriculture about 10,000 years ago.

This is different than the hominids that existed in the former world,but then there was Noah's flood that caused the population to decrease,this is backed up by the science behind the climate change that produced a drought,that produced dust in the oceans,in the ice sheets,world wide climate change that wiped out civilizations that dates to the time of Noah's flood but because science is secular? They don't consider the bible or Noah's flood as an explanation. There is a lot more science behind this climate change than you may have realized.

No, you don't know "a fair amount about the science behind this ..."

Nothing of the sort occurred.

Kindest regards,

James
Image
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Sun May 10, 2015 5:59 pm
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:This is different than the hominids that existed in the former world,but then there was Noah's flood that caused the population to decrease,this is backed up by the science behind the climate change that produced a drought,that produced dust in the oceans,in the ice sheets,world wide climate change that wiped out civilizations that dates to the time of Noah's flood but because science is secular?

There is no evidence anywhere that such thing ever took place. There is no world wide elimination of civilizations anywhere, any point in history since there has ever been civilization you can not point to a time period where on civilization was wiped out where you can not find:
1. Another civilization who was equally thriving somewhere else at the same time.
2. Another civilization that occupied the same geographical location shortly thereafter.

Get this through your thick fucking skull. The global flood never fucking happened.


abelcainsbrother wrote:I can read fine (...)
Because the gap theory teaches there was a former world that existed that perished,then there was a gap of time until about 6-10,000 years ago when God restored the heavens and the earth to make this world and man who was Adam and the article points out man took to agriculture about 10,000 years ago.


Oh, so there was a former world, but then God restored it and mad a first man and his name was Adam just like in the bible.
Can you explain again that thing about God creating everything, I mean the entire fucking universe (something that you claim he did), including Adam, in last than 7 days? I assume that is were you got Adam right?
And what about the fact that the bible states the entire genealogy from Adam to Jesus and there is no fucking way it can go back as much as half that many years. So you not only present bible as if it was fact, you also peek and chose from the bible.


I know the science behind the climate change that produced a drought as a matter of fact this is why the article I posted talks about a reduction of the population.I'm not going to cast pearls before swine because you would deny it has anything to do with Noah's flood,but I've been trying to keep up with the science behind it for awhile.If you don't believe me? Then I will not post evidence you're just going to reject and explain away just like you always do when I post evidence.I post evidence when it is appropriate to do it.I've just skimmed the surface of evidence I have or know about.

You just don't understand the biblical basis for the gap theory.I gave a brief explanation,it was not in detail.My point was that when God restored the heavens and earth in Genesis 1:3-31 and created Adam on the 6 th day it was about 10,000 years ago and this lines up with what the article I posted lines up with.
Mon May 11, 2015 4:31 am
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

I posted a link that shows a reduction of the population that just so happens to date to the time of Noah's flood,but NO atheists say,it has nothing to do with the flood.
Mon May 11, 2015 5:00 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

abelcainsbrother wrote:I posted a link that shows a reduction of the population that just so happens to date to the time of Noah's flood,but NO atheists say,it has nothing to do with the flood.

First you talk "date to the time of Noah's flood" as if it was real, date based on what?
And you are right, it has nothing to do with the flood. And anyone who had read the article would be able to tell you that.
Will you cry?
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Mon May 11, 2015 6:37 am
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2924Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Greetings,

abelcainsbrother wrote:I know the science behind the climate change that produced a drought as a matter of fact this is why the article I posted talks about a reduction of the population.I'm not going to cast pearls before swine because you would deny it has anything to do with Noah's flood,but I've been trying to keep up with the science behind it for awhile.If you don't believe me? Then I will not post evidence you're just going to reject and explain away just like you always do when I post evidence.I post evidence when it is appropriate to do it.I've just skimmed the surface of evidence I have or know about.

Again, you prove that you're unable to read.

Where does it say that there was a reduction in the population?

abelcainsbrother wrote:You just don't understand the biblical basis for the gap theory.I gave a brief explanation,it was not in detail.My point was that when God restored the heavens and earth in Genesis 1:3-31 and created Adam on the 6 th day it was about 10,000 years ago and this lines up with what the article I posted lines up with.

Civilisation has existed for longer than that.

Pottery has been around for at least 30,000 years.

There was no "gap" or "global flood".

Your continuous grasping at straws to make your claims true is pointless.

Kindest regards,

James
Image
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Mon May 11, 2015 11:08 am
Grumpy SantaPosts: 382Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:27 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Grumpy Santa wrote:
"So the study suggests that there was a global collapse in genetic diversity of the males in contrast to that of females. Essentially this means there was an extreme reduction in the number of males who reproduced, but not a reduction in the number of females."

How in the hell did you leap from this conclusion to mythology?

Oh wait... I may have thought of the answer.

Boobies float in floods.


This is not saying only males died out,it is just about the Y chromosome. The bottle necks are there and I agree with it however it better fit with the gap theory.What would cause only a reduction in the numbers of men?

Flurry



It doesn't claim anywhere that there was a reduction in the number of men. Only in the number of men that bred.

There's a difference.
Scientists don't believe. They conclude based on evidence.
Mon May 11, 2015 12:30 pm
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Dragan Glas wrote:Greetings,

abelcainsbrother wrote:I know the science behind the climate change that produced a drought as a matter of fact this is why the article I posted talks about a reduction of the population.I'm not going to cast pearls before swine because you would deny it has anything to do with Noah's flood,but I've been trying to keep up with the science behind it for awhile.If you don't believe me? Then I will not post evidence you're just going to reject and explain away just like you always do when I post evidence.I post evidence when it is appropriate to do it.I've just skimmed the surface of evidence I have or know about.

Again, you prove that you're unable to read.

Where does it say that there was a reduction in the population?

abelcainsbrother wrote:You just don't understand the biblical basis for the gap theory.I gave a brief explanation,it was not in detail.My point was that when God restored the heavens and earth in Genesis 1:3-31 and created Adam on the 6 th day it was about 10,000 years ago and this lines up with what the article I posted lines up with.

Civilisation has existed for longer than that.

Pottery has been around for at least 30,000 years.

There was no "gap" or "global flood".

Your continuous grasping at straws to make your claims true is pointless.

Kindest regards,

James


Stop talking to me like I'm a young earth creationist.I'm not I'm a old earth creationist,there was a former world with hominids in it that were not agriculture type people like when Adam was created.You cannot read.Re-read the article I posted and it shows there was a reduction in the population,it dates to Noah's flood also.Anybody who reads it will know you are denying what the article says,there was a bottle neck a reduction in the population,even if they think it had nothing to do with Noah's flood.I can't believe you deny it even other posters acknowledged the bottle neck that you are denying.
Tue May 12, 2015 11:06 pm
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:This is different than the hominids that existed in the former world,but then there was Noah's flood that caused the population to decrease,this is backed up by the science behind the climate change that produced a drought,that produced dust in the oceans,in the ice sheets,world wide climate change that wiped out civilizations that dates to the time of Noah's flood but because science is secular?

There is no evidence anywhere that such thing ever took place. There is no world wide elimination of civilizations anywhere, any point in history since there has ever been civilization you can not point to a time period where on civilization was wiped out where you can not find:
1. Another civilization who was equally thriving somewhere else at the same time.
2. Another civilization that occupied the same geographical location shortly thereafter.

Get this through your thick fucking skull. The global flood never fucking happened.


abelcainsbrother wrote:I can read fine (...)
Because the gap theory teaches there was a former world that existed that perished,then there was a gap of time until about 6-10,000 years ago when God restored the heavens and the earth to make this world and man who was Adam and the article points out man took to agriculture about 10,000 years ago.

Oh, so there was a former world, but then God restored it and mad a first man and his name was Adam just like in the bible.
Can you explain again that thing about God creating everything, I mean the entire fucking universe (something that you claim he did), including Adam, in last than 7 days? I assume that is were you got Adam right?
And what about the fact that the bible states the entire genealogy from Adam to Jesus and there is no fucking way it can go back as much as half that many years. So you not only present bible as if it was fact, you also peek and chose from the bible.



You sound like a YEC.You're trying to get me off topic but I have given evidence of a reduction of the population and it dates to the time of Noah's flood.I'm not a YEC so your interpretation does not apply to me.There was a former world on this earth that perished before God made this world with Adam or man,there were hominids in the former world that perished.
Tue May 12, 2015 11:19 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

How convenient for you to be blind by the other points to call be a YEC. You dishonest moron.
Even if I were to grant you a the bottleneck in whatever random time period you wish. You are still light years away of being able to establish a global flood as even remotely possible. Because if my memory serves me correctly, you would need a bottleneck of both man and women to about 6 people total, and a bottleneck of 2 individuals for every other species, besides the fucking evidence of the magic water. Never mind the fact that such a population would guarantee every single macroscopic lifeform to become extinct.
Do you have that? Nope. Shit, not even you yourself claim that far. So you got absolutely nothing, and you know you got nothing, you are just grasping at straws at anything that can be remotely spin to gulable buffoons to convince of your farytale.

And to prove how fucking deluded are you by the bible, that you don't really get any evidence from anywhere, that you don't care, you just want your bible to be true, grab stuff from the bible and lie about it being fact.

You named fucking Adam. And how the fuck did you get Adam from? I told you were you got it. From your fucking ass, after you have excreted fragments of the genesis from the bible you swallowed whole.
Shit, even if he was real, how the fuck would you know?

Really, go suck a dick!
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

I have explained over and over how a former world existed with hominids,dinosaurs,Wooly mammoths,mastadons,trilobite's,bacteria,beavers the size of black bears,etc a kind of Lord of the rings type world that perished before God made this world so let me give evidence to back it up.New mystery hominids discovered shekes up the theory of evolution.


http://www.nature.com/news/mystery-huma ... es-1.14196

And this
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... evolution/

Notice they use the term "Lord of the rings"type world like I have been saying for a long time now.What it is showing is there was a lot more types of hominids that lived in the former world than previously thought by science.It is awesome being a christian and watching God confound the wise and confirm his word true over time.The bible is a lot more truthful than atheists think.I'm excited and stuff like this just builds our faith in God and his word.

Second Timothy 3:16

Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2924Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Greetings,

abelcainsbrother wrote:Stop talking to me like I'm a young earth creationist.I'm not I'm a old earth creationist,there was a former world with hominids in it that were not agriculture type people like when Adam was created.You cannot read.Re-read the article I posted and it shows there was a reduction in the population,it dates to Noah's flood also.Anybody who reads it will know you are denying what the article says,there was a bottle neck a reduction in the population,even if they think it had nothing to do with Noah's flood.I can't believe you deny it even other posters acknowledged the bottle neck that you are denying.

No, there wasn't!

It is you who can't read!

Copy and paste word-for-word where it says that there was a reduction in the population!

abelcainsbrother wrote:Notice they use the term "Lord of the rings"type world like I have been saying for a long time now.What it is showing is there was a lot more types of hominids that lived in the former world than previously thought by science.It is awesome being a christian and watching God confound the wise and confirm his word true over time.The bible is a lot more truthful than atheists think.I'm excited and stuff like this just builds our faith in God and his word.

All the phrase meant was that there were several different sub-species of Homo.

It doesn't mean a "former world" as you keep claiming.

You're still casting about grasping at this or that scientific discovery to bolster your belief in the bible and god.

Kindest regards,

James
Image
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Wed May 13, 2015 12:02 am
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:How convenient for you to be blind by the other points to call be a YEC. You dishonest moron.
Even if I were to grant you a the bottleneck in whatever random time period you wish. You are still light years away of being able to establish a global flood as even remotely possible. Because if my memory serves me correctly, you would need a bottleneck of both man and women to about 6 people total, and a bottleneck of 2 individuals for every other species, besides the fucking evidence of the magic water. Never mind the fact that such a population would guarantee every single macroscopic lifeform to become extinct.
Do you have that? Nope. Shit, not even you yourself claim that far. So you got absolutely nothing, and you know you got nothing, you are just grasping at straws at anything that can be remotely spin to gulable buffoons to convince of your farytale.

And to prove how fucking deluded are you by the bible, that you don't really get any evidence from anywhere, that you don't care, you just want your bible to be true, grab stuff from the bible and lie about it being fact.

You named fucking Adam. And how the fuck did you get Adam from? I told you were you got it. From your fucking ass, after you have excreted fragments of the genesis from the bible you swallowed whole.
Shit, even if he was real, how the fuck would you know?

Really, go suck a dick!


I'm not going to get into evidence for a global flood here and I don't know why you say I don't have evidence for one,but my only point was to show that secular science detects a reduction in the population that dates to Noah's flood,that was the only point I was making.
That the article I posted makes sense from a gap theory point of view.I know you don't believe in a global flood and have heard all of the critics explain why it did not happen and you can believe that,but don't think I don't have a scientific explanation for a global flood and it is nothing like YEC's with their " water canopy" theory that is not even biblical.

That is not my intention right now.I'm only showing that science detects a reduction of the population and it dates to the time of Noah's flood.
Wed May 13, 2015 12:03 am
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Dragan Glas wrote:Greetings,

abelcainsbrother wrote:Stop talking to me like I'm a young earth creationist.I'm not I'm a old earth creationist,there was a former world with hominids in it that were not agriculture type people like when Adam was created.You cannot read.Re-read the article I posted and it shows there was a reduction in the population,it dates to Noah's flood also.Anybody who reads it will know you are denying what the article says,there was a bottle neck a reduction in the population,even if they think it had nothing to do with Noah's flood.I can't believe you deny it even other posters acknowledged the bottle neck that you are denying.

No, there wasn't!

It is you who can't read!

Copy and paste word-for-word where it says that there was a reduction in the population!

abelcainsbrother wrote:Notice they use the term "Lord of the rings"type world like I have been saying for a long time now.What it is showing is there was a lot more types of hominids that lived in the former world than previously thought by science.It is awesome being a christian and watching God confound the wise and confirm his word true over time.The bible is a lot more truthful than atheists think.I'm excited and stuff like this just builds our faith in God and his word.

All the phrase meant was that there were several different sub-species of Homo.

It doesn't mean a "former world" as you keep claiming.

You're still casting about grasping at this or that scientific discovery to bolster your belief in the bible and god.

Kindest regards,

James



You do realize that after Noah's flood as the population began to grow again God wanted man to spread out around the world,but they wanted to unite instead,so God made it where they could not communicate and they then spread out around the globe.
Wed May 13, 2015 12:34 am
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2924Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Greetings,

That doesn't address what I said.

You claim the article says that there was a reduction in the population.

Copy and paste where the article says that there was a reduction in the population.

As I keep telling you - it doesn't say that at all.

Kindest regards,

James
Image
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Wed May 13, 2015 1:26 am
abelcainsbrotherBannedUser avatarPosts: 774Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:33 am Gender: Male

Post Re: AiG: "Evolution not a theory" and "Four power questions"

Dragan Glas wrote:Greetings,

That doesn't address what I said.

You claim the article says that there was a reduction in the population.

Copy and paste where the article says that there was a reduction in the population.

As I keep telling you - it doesn't say that at all.

Kindest regards,

James


I explained also that I know about the science behind the climate change that produced a drought that produced dust in the ice sheets,in the oceans that wiped out civilizations and this article I posted is based on that science,you must understand that if you understand Noah's flood the effects of it lasted for thousands of years,this is reflected in the dates of the article from 8000 years ago to 4000 years ago.

I already gave you a link earlier about a civilization wiped out and that talked about the dust.This also includes how man was effected and spread out after the flood which I think the link you gave reffered to how they moved to Europe I think it was,but this all stems from the climate change that effected man that dates to Noah's flood.
Wed May 13, 2015 2:06 am
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 21 of 23
 [ 459 posts ] 
Return to Creationism/ID

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest