Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Co-operation: Catalyst - Agressive Secular Humanist Movement

[ 24 posts ] 
Co-operation: Catalyst - Agressive Secular Humanist Movement
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2748Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: Co-operation: Catalyst - Agressive Secular Humanist Move

Ok, that is interesting. However I fail to notice what is the relation to this topic.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:05 am
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:Ok, that is interesting. However I fail to notice what is the relation to this topic.

I thought I was the only one who didn't see the connection...
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:11 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2748Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

And by the way, since a year ago. How are your projects going, have you put your software up by now? Do you already have large armies of people doing collaboration projects on solving the worlds problems? Did your technique to make carbon nano-tubes to self assemble came to fruition?
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Last edited by Master_Ghost_Knight on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:47 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

I too am interested in hearing about your progress.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:09 pm
Previous
 [ 24 posts ] 
Return to Shameless Self-Promotion