Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Greetings from Baltimore

[ 8 posts ] 
Greetings from Baltimore
DoubtingDavePosts: 2Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 amLocation: Baltimore, Maryland Gender: Male

Post Greetings from Baltimore

Hello everyone,

My name is David "DoubtingDave" Neff., I am the owner of http://www.doubtingdave.com/ - a blog dedicated to skepticism, atheism, and science and came here to meet new people.

I am 18 years old and grew up in a fundamentalist home. In my freshmen year of high school, I officially walked away and am now an atheist.
Hope to meet you all and get to know you all.

Regards,
David P. Neff
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:27 am
forgotten observerUser avatarPosts: 99Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 am

Post Re: Greetings from Baltimore

Allow me to be the first one to say welcome to the forum, there's a debate thread for one on one, uninterrupted debates as well as a plethora of different forums, and even a chat room, if you fancy some cake.
I'm forgotten_observer, but people here call me forgy, nice to meet you! :)

*Note you can customize your account by adding a signature which appears under every post and an avatar picture.
"Nobody is ever born into this world as a soldier. "
—Rau Le Creuset, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:06 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4985Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Wotcha, Dave.

Glad to have you on board :)
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:52 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2775Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

Welcome, DoubtingDave, to LoR! :D

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:04 pm
forgotten observerUser avatarPosts: 99Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 am

Doubting dave eh? Now that I think about maybe he's related to Thomas doubting! :D
"Nobody is ever born into this world as a soldier. "
—Rau Le Creuset, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 pm
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Greetings, Dave. Wonderful site you've got there, I'll have to scout through it as soon as I'm free.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 pm
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Hullo!
Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 am
DoubtingDavePosts: 2Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 amLocation: Baltimore, Maryland Gender: Male

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll be hanging around some when I have free time. This looks like a nice site.
Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 pm
 [ 8 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!