Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Haldo

[ 5 posts ] 
Haldo
SilverSmokePosts: 1Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 am Gender: Male

Post Haldo

Introducing myself is typically difficult over a forum chat, but I will do my best.

I was raised an Assembly of God christian and thanks to a brilliant mother and the likes of the rational giants of Youtube, have given up any and all faith in a deity.

I hail from the rainy northwest of the US and unfortunately am trying to keep a degree of anonymity about myself in regards to my personal life as I am a closet atheist who cannot at the time reveal this to my family.

I am here to try and find a place to fit in with these feelings and read and perhaps contribute my thoughts and ideas and maybe not feel so alone.

I am very happy and glad to finally be part of a group that places "Reason" in their mission title without first the words "Jesus is the".

Hope you all are well,
Silver
Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:16 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5001Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Haldo

Welcome :)
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:14 pm
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Welcome, I hope there'll be some awesome insights from you new people.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm
VivreUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pmLocation: dungeon of despair Gender: Female

Hello across the ocean and well~come on board :-)
Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:56 pm
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Welcome Silver!
Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!