Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Whoops I joined a forum

[ 3 posts ] 
Whoops I joined a forum
M.WatsonUser avatarPosts: 3Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:18 pmLocation: Ontario, Canada Gender: Male

Post Whoops I joined a forum

Hey, my name's Matt. I'm a twenty-one year old agnostic atheist, Canadian, something-or-other guy looking for stimulating discussion.

I've, uh, been to a few forums looking for that, but it's been a bit of a crapshoot so far. I've met a lot of crazy/boring people so far. But seeing as this forum was personally reccomended to me by my long-lost, super-hot homosexual boyfriend Inferno, I have high hopes for my future here.

P.S. I like guitars, also Sci-fi and anime, video games are pretty rad.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:34 pm
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Post Re: Whoops I joined a forum

Wehey, the Watson to my Sherlock is here! :D

Congratulations on finding us Matty-chan, glad you could join us.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4994Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Whoops I joined a forum

Bienvenue, chum of an acquaintance!
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!