Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Science Enthusiast

[ 3 posts ] 
Science Enthusiast
TheGoyoPosts: 2Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Post Science Enthusiast

Sorry, I originally posted this in the wrong section, my mistake.

I would like to introduce myself, I consider myself a science enthusiast. I love star gazing, and an doing solar observations now as well.
I do not have any credentials, but I love learning and I'm always trying to keep up with our understanding of the natural universe.

I was drawn to this particular forum as I noticed a lot of scientists post here, and would like to use it as a resource to learn.
Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:32 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2498Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Science Enthusiast

Hi, and welcome aboard!

I hope you will learn a lot in here. Although it won't be from me, since I'm just a layman. I mostly love navel gazing, but the stars are pretty cool, too. :)

Enjoy your stay!
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:09 am
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Post Re: Science Enthusiast

Welcome. I don't think we have any resident star gazers at the moment (AndromedasWake left when he became all famous) but I'm sure we'll know the odd thing.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!