Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

I'm Back...

[ 7 posts ] 
I'm Back...
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post I'm Back...

And here to lurk and stay.

I'm in college now, fixing to tackle an Oceanography degree at UH Manoa.
The Navy was rough. College is rough. But I'm steadily seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'll be lurking and, from time-to-time, posting my two cents.

It's good to be home.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5002Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: I'm Back...

Welcome back, blood :D
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri May 20, 2016 10:28 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2950Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Welcome back :D

Yay!
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Fri May 20, 2016 11:42 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3338Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sat May 21, 2016 1:10 am
YIM WWW
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2956Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

Welcome back, Hytegia! :D

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Sat May 21, 2016 3:07 am
CollecemallPosts: 347Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:53 am

Welcome! Good to see old faces. This place is in need of some additional voices to get things rolling again.
"Every man is a creature of the age in which he lives, and few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their time."
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ~~Voltaire
Sat May 21, 2016 5:34 am
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 776Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

)O( Hytegia )O( wrote:The Navy was rough. College is rough. But I'm steadily seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

That's just your brain lacking oxygen and making up things. :D

But welcome back.
Sat May 21, 2016 8:31 am
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!