Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

I might be back

[ 3 posts ] 
I might be back
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 809Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

Post I might be back

Hey everyone,

Maybe a few of you will vaguely remember my name. I used to be active in this forum around 6-8 years ago, I helped record one or two League of Reason Presents episodes, and I eventually stopped checking the forum altogether.

I was in my early teens I was active here so it's funny looking back at some of the posts. I really enjoyed a lot of the discussions that took part here, and consider them to be the formative years of some form of critical thinking on my part. Also I had lots of fun interacting with some members on Minecraft.

Today I thought of checking out whether the forum is still active. Lo and behold, here you are. I just might come back and share some thoughts with you guys.

Cheers,

CosmicJoghurt
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 3178Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: I might be back

Greetings,

Welcome back, CosmicJoghurt! :D

As you can see, we don't get out much... :P

Hope you're keeping well.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:46 pm
*SD*User avatar
Posts: 303Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 amLocation: Wales, UK Gender: Male

Post Re: I might be back

Seen you around on a few old threads, welcome back!
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:56 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!