Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Hello

[ 11 posts ] 
Hello
SleepyNickPosts: 14Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 pm Gender: Male

Hello

Hello, My name is Nick and I am new to this website, I'm not to good with introducing myself :oops: but I'll try lol, i am an Atheist, and have been one since last year, i was raised roman catholic, i never believed in creationism tho. I'm not so good in science, but I'm good in history, and I love mythology. um sorry if ther are any spelling errors, I am Dyslexic :mrgreen:
SleepyNick
Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:57 am
MRaverzPosts: 1838Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 am Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: Hello

Welcome to the boards, boyo. 8-)
Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am

SleepyNick
Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 am
AndromedasWakeLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 598Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:38 pmLocation: Captain's Chair, League HQ Gender: Cake

Welcome to the madhouse! :)

Don't forget to stop by chat some time.
ImageImage
(( "We are 'star-stuff'. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan | Music! | Twitter - [ AndromedasWake | SiriusStargazer ] ))
Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 am
ShaedysUser avatarPosts: 343Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:15 pm Gender: Cake

AndromedasWake wrote:Welcome to the madhouse! :)

Don't forget to stop by chat some time.

Chats where its at.
Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:51 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2684Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

SleepyNick wrote:Hello, My name is Nick and I am new to this website, I'm not to good with introducing myself :oops: but I'll try lol, i am an Atheist, and have been one since last year, i was raised roman catholic, i never believed in creationism tho. I'm not so good in science, but I'm good in history, and I love mythology. um sorry if ther are any spelling errors, I am Dyslexic :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard, Sleepy! :)

The fact that you never believed in creationism means that you're already better at science than a large portion of people in the world.

;)
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Thanks Gnug! i never thought about it like that :) and yea I'll make sure to visit the chat 8-)
SleepyNick
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3491Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

SleepyNick wrote: i am an Atheist...

Me too.

SleepyNick wrote: i was raised roman catholic, i never believed in creationism tho.

Me too.

SleepyNick wrote:I am Dyslexic :mrgreen:

Me too. :)

Welcome to the club.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 pm
YIM WWW
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

SleepyNick wrote:Hello, My name is Nick and I am new to this website, I'm not to good with introducing myself :oops: but I'll try lol, i am an Atheist, and have been one since last year, i was raised roman catholic, i never believed in creationism tho. I'm not so good in science, but I'm good in history, and I love mythology. um sorry if ther are any spelling errors, I am Dyslexic :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forums. :)
Unsupport unthink.
Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

he_who_is_nobody wrote:
SleepyNick wrote: i am an Atheist...

Me too.

SleepyNick wrote: i was raised roman catholic, i never believed in creationism tho.

Me too.

SleepyNick wrote:I am Dyslexic :mrgreen:

Me too. :)

Welcome to the club.

:D Thanks! and Thank you to Irkun too :)
SleepyNick
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Wotcha.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:50 pm
 [ 11 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!