Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Oh, well hello there!

[ 4 posts ] 
Oh, well hello there!
PsychedelicBulletUser avatarPosts: 1Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 amLocation: New York Gender: Male

Post Oh, well hello there!

I'm surprised it took me this long to find this place. Hey, name's John/PsychedelicBullet/whatever you want to call me. I'm an atheist, though I was taught the ways of the Roman Catholic throughout my childhood (I'm ready for some kiddie fiddlin' jokes about that). I like biology and physics and writing music about both. I found the site through thunderf00t, dprjones and th1swasatriumph's videos. Er... that's about it, I suppose. Heyheyhey. :D
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:57 am
SpaceCDTUser avatarPosts: 131Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 amLocation: NSW, Australia Gender: Male

Post Re: Oh, well hello there!

That's excellent, welcome!

i'm from a strong RC background too, it's what made me the good atheist I am today :lol:
Regards,
Space Cadet Pobersky

"Your commitment to failure is truly outstanding!" - Mastermind
Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 am
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

PsychedelicBullet wrote:I'm surprised it took me this long to find this place. Hey, name's John/PsychedelicBullet/whatever you want to call me. I'm an atheist, though I was taught the ways of the Roman Catholic throughout my childhood (I'm ready for some kiddie fiddlin' jokes about that). I like biology and physics and writing music about both. I found the site through thunderf00t, dprjones and th1swasatriumph's videos. Er... that's about it, I suppose. Heyheyhey. :D

Welcome :D
Unsupport unthink.
Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:27 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2684Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

PsychedelicBullet wrote:I'm surprised it took me this long to find this place. Hey, name's John/PsychedelicBullet/whatever you want to call me. I'm an atheist, though I was taught the ways of the Roman Catholic throughout my childhood (I'm ready for some kiddie fiddlin' jokes about that). I like biology and physics and writing music about both. I found the site through thunderf00t, dprjones and th1swasatriumph's videos. Er... that's about it, I suppose. Heyheyhey. :D

Welcome John/PsychedelicBullet/whatever you want to call me.

Hope you'll like it here. Try the chatroom sometime, too. :)
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:14 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!