Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Greetings...again

[ 12 posts ] 
Greetings...again
CosmicJoghurt

Post Greetings...again

Greetings.

My name is CosmicJoghurt and I'm intelligentAtheist reborn. Basically, intelligentAtheist was more of a test-try-name for the forums. Now that I got to know LoR a bit better I'm sure I'll keep on posting here, so, basically, hello, I'm CosmicJoghurt and I look forward to sharing precious reason with you people.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Greetings...again

Hello. Why the ruse, if I may ask?
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:19 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2684Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Welcome... again

:)
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:53 pm
CosmicJoghurt

Prolescum wrote:Hello. Why the ruse, if I may ask?

What do you mean?
Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Does your change of username marks your renewed belief on some cosmic entity or other?
Unsupport unthink.
Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 pm
AndiferousUser avatarPosts: 2727Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 amLocation: Laputa Gender: Time Lord

Hey. Thanks, it's refreshing when people are honest about this stuff. ;)
"As there seemed no measure between what Watt could understand, and what he could not, so there seemed none between what he deemed certain, and what he deemed doubtful."
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2684Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

I think I'll call him "The forum member formerly known as IntelligentAtheist", and type it out each time I refer to the forum member formerly known as IntelligentAtheist. Unless the forum member formerly known as IntelligenAtheist finds that annoying. Do you find it annoying, the forum member formerly known as IntelligentAtheist?

:)
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:08 am
AndiferousUser avatarPosts: 2727Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 amLocation: Laputa Gender: Time Lord

Or CosmicSpoon for short. ;)
"As there seemed no measure between what Watt could understand, and what he could not, so there seemed none between what he deemed certain, and what he deemed doubtful."
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 am
sgrunterundtUser avatarPosts: 254Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 amLocation: Niels Bohr Institute, Copenhagen Gender: Tree

Isn't it possible for the admins to change the username? That way you could keep your post searchable and could avoid some confusion.
Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 pm
CosmicJoghurt

sgrunterundt wrote:Isn't it possible for the admins to change the username? That way you could keep your post searchable and could avoid some confusion.

That would've been nice, but, as far as I know, that isn't available here. Not that it's impossible, just that it would maybe require some work from the tech man around here.

But if it's possible I would be delighted..
Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

sgrunterundt wrote:Isn't it possible for the admins to change the username? That way you could keep your post searchable and could avoid some confusion.

That is a good question to post in the suggestions section. :)
Unsupport unthink.
Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:01 pm
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 809Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

lrkun wrote:

That is a good question to post in the suggestions section. :)

And here I am, with the changed nick! Turns out it was already done, all I had to do was ask. And, hello then!

Cheers!
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm
 [ 12 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!