Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Salutations...

[ 19 posts ] 
Salutations...
MozzaPosts: 3Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 pm Gender: Male

Post Salutations...

Hey there. Just found this site through watching a vid from ZOMGitsCriss on Youtube and decided to sign up. A little about me? Fine.

Place of birth: Ireland
Place of residence: NYC.....

Ok that's way too formal. So you already know how old I am, where I'm from and where I live. As you can probably tell from my Username I'm a Morrissey/Smiths fanboi. I coach football (soccer) for a living and support Manchester United for a hobby. I'm an anti-theist and am never shy in letting people know it regardless of how long I know them. This does tend to cause friction sometimes but I've learned I don't have the patience to be dealing with fundamental theists in my personal life if I don't have to so it's best to get the cards out on the table to begin with. Anyway that's more than enough to be going on with. Look forward to some laughs and stimulating conversation.
Last edited by Mozza on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:26 pm
SquawkModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2011Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm Gender: Tree

Post Re: Salutations...

Greetings, welcome to the boards, come say hello in the chat too :D
Pope Rat: "Exclusion of God, religion and virtue from public life leads ultimately to a truncated vision of man and of society and thus a reductive vision of a person and his destiny."

Squawk response: "O Rly?"
Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 pm
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 809Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

Welcome to the forums. Have a look around and see what ya like, it'll be fun. You could perhaps spend some time in the chat, who knows... There's cake.
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Mozza wrote:Hey there. Just found this site through watching a vid from ZOMGitsCriss on Youtube and decided to sign up. A little about me? Fine.

Place of birth: Ireland
Place of residence: NYC.....

Ok that's way too formal. So you already know how old I am, where I'm from and where I live. As you can probably tell from my Username I'm a Morrissey/Smiths fanboi. I coach football (soccer) for a living and support Manchester United for a hobby. I'm an anti-theist and am never shy in letting people know it regardless of how long I know them. This does tend to cause friction sometimes but I've learned I don't have the patience to be dealing with fundamental theists in my personal life if I don't have to so it's best to get the cards out on the table to begin with. Anyway that's more than enough to be going on with. Look forward to some laughs and stimulating conversation.

I welcome you to the forums. ^-^ I do hope I'll get the chance to disagree with you in one of the topics in the near future. ^-^
Unsupport unthink.
Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 pm

CosmicJoghurt wrote:Welcome to the forums. Have a look around and see what ya like, it'll be fun. You could perhaps spend some time in the chat, who knows... There's cake.

I've never been known to refuse cake.
Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:49 pm
obsidianavengerPosts: 840Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:44 am Gender: Pinecone

Mozza wrote: As you can probably tell from my Username I'm a Morrissey/Smiths fanboi.

haha thought so. i already like you!
Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatar

Welcome aboard!

Try the cha... ah, that's been said.

Well, there's cak... ah crap.

Hi!
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm
DepricatedZeroChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1333Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 amLocation: Cincinnati, OH Gender: Pinecone

We do have a vacancy for a back scrubber
Why does my life have to be so small
And death is forever
And does forever have a life to call its own?
Don't give me an answer cause you only know
As much as I know
Unless you've been there once
And I hardly think so

Green Day - One of My Lies
Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 am
AndiferousUser avatarPosts: 2727Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 amLocation: Laputa Gender: Time Lord

DepricatedZero wrote:We do have a vacancy for a back scrubber

This sounds like a hint, I think zero has an itch. ;)

Welcome to the forums, we're much better than chat.
"As there seemed no measure between what Watt could understand, and what he could not, so there seemed none between what he deemed certain, and what he deemed doubtful."
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:06 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatar

Andiferous wrote:

This sounds like a hint, I think zero has an itch. ;)

Welcome to the forums, we're much better than chat.

Uh, I don't see any cake here, do you?
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 am
AndiferousUser avatarPosts: 2727Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 amLocation: Laputa Gender: Time Lord

Lots! We are equal opportunity gender cakists around here, and I know we've got at least one thread and poll devoted to enjoyment of it. You?
"As there seemed no measure between what Watt could understand, and what he could not, so there seemed none between what he deemed certain, and what he deemed doubtful."
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 am
DepricatedZeroChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1333Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 amLocation: Cincinnati, OH Gender: Pinecone

Andiferous wrote:Lots! We are equal opportunity gender cakists around here, and I know we've got at least one thread and poll devoted to enjoyment of it. You?

We have #lor_cake
And death is forever
As much as I know
And I hardly think so

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Yes, this means you have a cake party. We have the cake. Laurens cake is good with extra frosting, for instance.
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Nasher cake is good only if cooked for two hours or longer. Raw human flesh is no fun at all, but I hear it tastes like pork if done well...

Waghlaghl hahahahaha!
They said I was MAD hahahahahaaaa!

Ignore me.
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:33 pm
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1137Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

Everyone knows the cake is a lie, so here, have some cookies

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Not only do we have much cake, I should say, but we have roasted mystery meat that tastes like pork with very nice sauce and also cookies.
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 am

Duvelthehobbit666 wrote:Everyone knows the cake is a lie, so here, have some pinecones

fixed
And death is forever
As much as I know
And I hardly think so

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 pm
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1137Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

DepricatedZero wrote:
Duvelthehobbit666 wrote:Everyone knows the cake is a lie, so here, have some pinecones

fixed

Who told you, you could take my pine cones?

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:25 am

Nicely done.
Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 am
 [ 19 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!