Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Greetings fellow lifeforms

[ 20 posts ] 
Greetings fellow lifeforms
TheSkyIsSidewaysPosts: 6Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 am Gender: Cake

Post Greetings fellow lifeforms

Hi, I have no idea what to write. I'm 18 and English and just got here.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2684Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Greetings fellow lifeforms

TheSkyIsSideways wrote:Hi, I have no idea what to write. I'm 18 and English and just got here.

Hi, and welcome!

It's ok, you don't have to write anything, but I'm curious as to what brought you here. How did you hear about this place? And what made you decide to join? :)
You don't have to answer if you don't want to, though.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Try the chat sometime, we have cake in there!
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 am
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1137Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

Welcome. Don't listen to Gnug, the cake is a lie. But here, have some cookies.

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 am
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

TheSkyIsSideways wrote:Hi, I have no idea what to write. I'm 18 and English and just got here.

Welcome to the forums. :) I hope to disagree with you in some topic someday in the future. ^-^
Unsupport unthink.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 am
TheSkyIsSidewaysPosts: 6Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 am Gender: Cake

I got here via Youtube (The True Pooka's channel, to be precise), and it seemed like there could be interesting conversations to be had.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

TheSkyIsSideways wrote:I got here via Youtube (The True Pooka's channel, to be precise), and it seemed like there could be interesting conversations to be had.

:3 visit the chat room when you are able. Get to know the regulars and have fun. :3
Unsupport unthink.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm
AndiferousUser avatarPosts: 2727Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 amLocation: Laputa Gender: Time Lord

Welcome! Don't listen to them, we're better than chat.
"As there seemed no measure between what Watt could understand, and what he could not, so there seemed none between what he deemed certain, and what he deemed doubtful."
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Andiferous wrote:Welcome! Don't listen to them, we're better than chat.

Andie andie andie. Why do you contradict me so? Hehehe.

Listen to andie, he knows best. :D
Unsupport unthink.
Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:40 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

By Toutatis, TheSkyIsSideways!

And suddenly, unexpectedly, Andiferous is male!

I think someone needs to turn the internet off and on again.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:03 pm
AndiferousUser avatarPosts: 2727Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 amLocation: Laputa Gender: Time Lord

She means well and we haven't falsified otherwise. :)
"As there seemed no measure between what Watt could understand, and what he could not, so there seemed none between what he deemed certain, and what he deemed doubtful."
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:22 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Eh?

I don't think I'm privy to the the joke that supports your punchline... :lol:

Never mind, eh.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Heh. Well, for instance, her signature:

I'm breaking the news now boys, us girls, we're full-time horny too - Panty

tends to reinforce the idea that she belongs to this grouping and lends the statement some credibility by virtue of her sex. Women are so trixy.
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Andiferous wrote:Heh. Well, for instance, her signature:

I'm breaking the news now boys, us girls, we're full-time horny too - Panty

tends to reinforce the idea that she belongs to this grouping and lends the statement some credibility by virtue of her sex. Women are so trixy.

We're definitely not talking about the same thing. It's probably my fault. :?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Perhaps I ought to reboot. :D
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Probably for the best. I'm going to change kernels and I'll meet you back here on the morrow after school :D

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Prolescum wrote:Probably for the best. I'm going to change kernels and I'll meet you back here on the morrow after school :D

Or at recess. Anyway. Sideways, I suspect you'll fit in. :D
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:26 pm
FaithlessThinkerUser avatarPosts: 618Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:41 am Gender: Cake

Welcome! Care for some tea?

lrkun wrote:I hope to disagree with you in some topic someday in the future. ^-^

I hope not. :P
It was my honest attempt to find a more pure form of God that made me realise that there was none.”
— Master_Ghost_Knight
Previously known as anon1986sing. You can call me FT. :)
Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:21 pm
SquawkModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2011Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm Gender: Tree

Andiferous wrote:Women are so trixy.

As a woman you cannot possibly understand just how true that statement is
Pope Rat: "Exclusion of God, religion and virtue from public life leads ultimately to a truncated vision of man and of society and thus a reductive vision of a person and his destiny."

Squawk response: "O Rly?"
Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:56 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1224Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Squawk wrote:

I bet they understand and do it on purpose :>
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Squawk wrote:

Possibly, you may needs explain how well men understand women, compared to women themselves, as I lack on that particular reason gene, and may need stick pictures. ;)
~ Samuel Beckett, Watt
Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 am
 [ 20 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!