Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Self intro

[ 7 posts ] 
Self intro
ThePuppyTurtleUser avatarPosts: 173Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 am Gender: Tree

Self intro

Hey, I'm new here, Just posting Here Because someone challenged me to a debate, and the Guy needs to find me I'll link to my channel I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePuppyTurtle?feature=mhum
My Skype name is ThePuppyTurtle
Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3499Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Self intro

I tried writing a response to one of your videos (my user name one YouTube is Jesus6kryst) and you didn't allow it. Why is that?
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 am
YIM WWW
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

he_who_is_nobody wrote:I tried writing a response to one of your videos (my user name one YouTube is Jesus6kryst) and you didn't allow it. Why is that?

Your user name can be understood as an implication that your a theist since jesus is the so called hero of the new testament and therefore the neophite might have chosen not to allow your comment.

Xxx xxx xxx

Welcome to the forums.

-oOo-
Unsupport unthink.
Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:14 am
MemeticemeticLeague LegendPosts: 659Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 amLocation: location, location. Gender: Male

lrkun wrote:
he_who_is_nobody wrote:I tried writing a response to one of your videos (my user name one YouTube is Jesus6kryst) and you didn't allow it. Why is that?

Your user name can be understood as an implication that your a theist since jesus is the so called hero of the new testament and therefore the neophite might have chosen not to allow your comment.

Xxx xxx xxx

Welcome to the forums.

-oOo-

Doubtful. Considering Puppyturtle's a theist himself.

Anyhoo, welcome abord, Puppyturtle.
"Do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. Tell them firmly: I am not paid to listen to this drivel. You are a terminal fool."

~William S. Burroughs
Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:00 am
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4347Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Welcome aboard and such :D your debate thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7188. Also, I'd suggest reading the debates archive, I gather from your videos that you're a young earth creationist, so if I were you I'd make sure the arguments you're thinking of making haven't already been roundly blown out of the water several times.
Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:03 am
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1224Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

australopithecus wrote:Welcome aboard and such :D your debate thread can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7188. Also, I'd suggest reading the debates archive, I gather from your videos that you're a young earth creationist, so if I were you I'd make sure the arguments you're thinking of making haven't already been roundly blown out of the water several times.

heh, new-not-debunked "evidence" for creationism? this should be fun :P

australopithecus, seems you've taken the hope-dies-last pill today :)

Welcome ThePuppyTurtle, if you have spare time with the debate, feel free to look around and participate in other parts of the forum :)
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 pm
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4347Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Wark wrote:australopithecus, seems you've taken the hope-dies-last pill today :)

Or the cunningly disguised sarcasm pill ;)
Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:43 pm
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!