Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Unbeliever

[ 5 posts ] 
Unbeliever
ElizabethPosts: 1Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 am Gender: Female

Post Unbeliever

Hi everyone,

Been looking for a place for intellectually stimulating conversation that does not include unicorns in a serious way. I'll probably just listen and read for a while and comment later when I become more familiar with the posting style of this forum. I found it quite by accident, but non the less, I am glad to be here.

Elizabeth
Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:07 am
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: Unbeliever

Elizabeth wrote:Hi everyone,

Been looking for a place for intellectually stimulating conversation that does not include unicorns in a serious way. I'll probably just listen and read for a while and comment later when I become more familiar with the posting style of this forum. I found it quite by accident, but non the less, I am glad to be here.

Elizabeth

Welcome to the forum. :3
Unsupport unthink.
Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 pm
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4347Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Welcome aboard. Check out chat too, it's a good way to get a feel for the place.
Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2995Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

:O well you might be shocked to find that all of us here are pretty darn serious about unicorns... :mrgreen: I kid...

:P Welcome to the board
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 pm
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1137Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

Unicorns?

Robot unicorns?

Robot rainbow unicorns :D

*breaks into song*
"Always I will believe in you..."

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:57 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!