Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Warning, idiot detected

[ 23 posts ] 
Warning, idiot detected
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5002Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Warning, idiot detected

As I stand on this earthy hillock under a sweltering sun, the Earth rotates while protecting me from the most harmful of the Sun's rays...

...and punctuation? Learn the basic functions and add to taste; it's really just preference these days.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 am
Thomas DoubtingUser avatarPosts: 443Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 pmLocation: 6th Circle of Hell Gender: Tree

Wow thank you guys, you are great!

And of course... Prolescum wouldn't waste keyboard batteries unnecessarily.
You are a genius, use your powers wisely... I got the feeling you tend to drift towards the dark side once in a while :mrgreen:

ps. Ken you don't want to see my real picture... people usually need few months to recover from the shock :cry:
ORLY? Not buying that, try again.
Want to convert me? Give me your best shot!
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5002Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Thomas Doubting wrote:Wow thank you guys, you are great!

And of course... Prolescum wouldn't waste keyboard batteries unnecessarily.
You are a genius, use your powers wisely... I got the feeling you tend to drift towards the dark side once in a while :mrgreen:

I don't work for Apple (arf), nor reach the heights of the truly unique, brilliant minds to which that term properly applies... I appreciate the intent, though.

As for my Jedi status, well, let's just say my affinities are closer to the philosophies of Old Republic era Jedi than the black and white dogmatic gibberish of Yoda's period.

/nerd
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Previous
 [ 23 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!