Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

A future member

[ 28 posts ] 
A future member
kenandkidsUser avatarPosts: 1117Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: A future member

Squawk wrote:Holy crap she was keeping a baby in there.

Quite unsuccessfully as it turns out... :lol:
Teapublican commandment:
Thou shalt not educate or improve the lives of the lesser classes, the lesser races, or women.

Fiddler on:

http://obnoxi.us/
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 am
DepricatedZeroChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1333Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 amLocation: Cincinnati, OH Gender: Pinecone

wow grats!
Why does my life have to be so small
And death is forever
And does forever have a life to call its own?
Don't give me an answer cause you only know
As much as I know
Unless you've been there once
And I hardly think so

Green Day - One of My Lies
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 am
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 808Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

Congrats.
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

I hearby name you "kenandmorekids" :D
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:19 pm
kenandkidsUser avatarPosts: 1117Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm Gender: Pinecone

nasher168 wrote:I hearby name you "kenandmorekids" :D

:lol:
Teapublican commandment:
Thou shalt not educate or improve the lives of the lesser classes, the lesser races, or women.

Fiddler on:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 pm
LallapalalableUser avatarPosts: 1205Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pmLocation: That place between childhood and adulthood Gender: Male

Now your older son gets to be the big brother to a little brother, a position I am qualified to say is awesome.

I know its redundant by now, but congratulations!
"I'm not stupid, I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." Watterson
Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 am

Lallapalalable wrote:Now your older son gets to be the big brother to a little brother, a position I am qualified to say is awesome.

I know its redundant by now, but congratulations!

Tyvm, my older son is quite excited and oddly careful with the new baby. I think he'll enjoy it more and more lol.
Teapublican commandment:

Fiddler on:

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 pm
Previous
 [ 28 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!