Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Hello

[ 10 posts ] 
Hello
truewestUser avatarPosts: 2Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 am

Post Hello

Long time lurker, member for a year, first post. Someone said you had cake.
Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 am
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1186Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: Hello

well, they lied :)

but that's what the cake people do... if you want, there's some apple pie in the chat :)

Welcome!
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm
SquawkModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2011Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm Gender: Tree

greetings, welcome, long time lurking, glad you decided to chip in. There is cake, ignore wark, he's a bit shifty (just lost the game ya see)
Pope Rat: "Exclusion of God, religion and virtue from public life leads ultimately to a truncated vision of man and of society and thus a reductive vision of a person and his destiny."

Squawk response: "O Rly?"
Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5003Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

truewest wrote:Long time lurker, member for a year, first post. Someone said you had cake.

SPY!

Oh wait, pie. Never mind.

Hello.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:09 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2952Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

WarK wrote:well, they lied :)

but that's what the cake people do... if you want, there's some apple pie in the chat :)

Welcome!

If you want some apple pie though, first you must create the universe.

Welcome to the board :)
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:49 pm
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1136Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

Welcome. Hope you like beer. Maybe we can talk about it.

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:05 am
Thomas DoubtingUser avatarPosts: 443Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 pmLocation: 6th Circle of Hell Gender: Tree

Uhm.. you have been around for much longer than me but.. welcome! :)
I gladly help you eat the cake, you can keep the beer though.
ORLY? Not buying that, try again.
Want to convert me? Give me your best shot!
Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:04 am
NothPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 335Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:25 pmLocation: the Nether-regions Gender: Male

The presence of said cake has unwaveringly been justified. There are among us some cake-deniers, but pay them no heed! It is their religion that there should be no cake. I propose we call it 'the fact of cake' to do away with these noisy nay-sayers.
Chat, of course, is a lie, but feel free to join it.
Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:35 am
truewestUser avatarPosts: 2Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 am

I love Beer and Wine and... uh Cake and Pie.
Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 am
televatorUser avatarPosts: 1252Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 amLocation: In hell, rocking out with Satan! Gender: Cake

truewest wrote:I love Beer and Wine and... uh Cake and Pie.

**squints one eye** Well that's reeel good den. Cuz we don laik people who don laik no cake.
a·the·ism: The absence of belief in god(s)

There are no additional, claims, laws, commandments, rules, doctrines, presuppositions, stand alone ideologies, dogmas, and/or faith based beliefs required by or inevitably derived from atheism.
Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 am
 [ 10 posts ] 
Return to Introduce Yourself!